Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 31837
-
04-02-25 23:58 #29857Senior Member

Posts: 56Any info?
Just came across this post. Anyone have any input?
https://us.escortsaffair.com/nashvil...b1091833898879
-
04-02-25 16:42 #29856Senior Member

Posts: 454Deposit
Same thing happened to me! Has anyone paid it and seen this girl.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 13:33 #29855Senior Member

Posts: 181In town soon and looking for leads
Hi guys, coming in town next week (I do alot of reviews in New England). Looking for some leads on reliable talent. Like them in their 20's, attractive, good body (toned or thon, not looking for the huge ass). Any suggests would be great. I can reciprocate if your in the Boston area. You can PM me if you don't want to advertise your UTR. I won't blow up your spot. Thanks.
-
04-01-25 22:10 #29854Senior Member

Posts: 102Airport Outcall. = Deposit
She asked me for a deposit. Nope, NADA, ain't going to do it (again).
Originally Posted by BridgeportGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 09:43 #29853Senior Member

Posts: 33I Dream-ish of Stacy
I will not repeat.
YMMV.
I had some free time and wanted to see Stacy.
She was new in town her link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/184976793..
Booking was easy, prices were 1, 1. 4, 2.
Nice place by Bell Mont, small clean and quiet.
But once I get there and in the door.
She hugged me and a little groping, She was nervous.
She asked me to take my clothes off at the door.
Then sit on the couch (we were alone in the house).
I had opted for the 1 short dream.
I thought it was 1/2-1/2 but nope she was all BJ. I said hey lets switch.
She upped the price. Extra. 4. I tipped the. 4 to move forward.
Absolutely no touching, everything covered.
We went to do doggy, and I think she just put it in the thigh gap and wiggled and bounced some.
I just wanted to finish and leave.
I tend not to argue with providers, I just move on asap.
Anyway, I will not repeat. I didn't feel any threat, YMMV.
But just not worth the hassle.
-
03-31-25 17:46 #29852Regular Member

Posts: 10Airport Outcall.
Have a spot at BNA tonight, looking for fun. Typically I'd outcall for an agency but I don't see much of that on the menu around here. Any suggestions would helpful, I'd actually prefer FBSM, but open.
Also — couldn't find anything on this, probably TGTBT but thought I'd ask anyway. https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/184915737
-
03-31-25 16:49 #29851Senior Member

Posts: 309Here
Looks like it's this girl.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/184869795
-
03-31-25 14:51 #29850Senior Member

Posts: 78Jasmine
I saw her a while back and wanted to report. She is real and is around the airport area. Easy to get a hold of and set up. The room was a bit smokey.
Her pics are a bit dolled up and she is older in person. The session was ok and I won't repeat. Besides the fact she is real, that about it.
Then again, YMMV.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/184935903
-
03-31-25 11:15 #29849Senior Member

Posts: 102BritBrat Update
Thanks for the couple of responses I got. I was going to take 1 for the team anyway but after several attempts at giving myself a good birthday I will move on after 0 response from her. Shame to she looked like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Jake1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 00:31 #29848Senior Member

Posts: 475Post pics. The link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by NashGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 23:12 #29847Senior Member

Posts: 1136Snow
Anyone know anything about this one? She looks very familiar but not much post history so possibly a number change. Any info appreciated.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/184867704
-
03-30-25 22:40 #29846Senior Member

Posts: 168Summer. Posts often
Summer. Stay away.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/184869795
Two hours late for outcall.
No CBJ and would not touch the junk uncovered with hand.
No kissing any part of her body 'do not touch me with you mouth at all's.
Didn't take the deposit off the agreed upon rate. The deposit was a $100 rate was $450. Do after arrival another $350 was sent and she stated it was $100 short and long drawn out conversation.
Started the clock up on arrival and took 10-15 in bathroom before upon arrival. Timer went off and she cold stopped.
Did not finish. Super mechanical and kept a hand down there I guess condom checking? And controlling depth.
The good. Super hot and tight little body. Nice pussy tits were maybe small b or large a but very attractive.
Overall horrible visit maybe one of the worst.
This experience was related to me by a friend and wanted others to avoid the experience waste of time.
-
03-29-25 18:09 #29845Regular Member

Posts: 10What I'd do for DATY with Melia and Luna.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 15:54 #29844Regular Member

Posts: 14Lana
Is she retired? How was she? She's hot!
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
So many creampies. Ever get a close call with any of them?
-
03-29-25 10:26 #29843Senior Member

Posts: 1189Fan of the pics, how were those asses? Hopefully gaping after you were done. Wanted to ask about some of thr females in the video as Ill be passing through town and wouldn't mind seeing one or more if the situatuon is right.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





