Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 59509
-
03-31-25 08:05 #56914Senior Member

Posts: 240New Short Girl
This is probably new girl, Joy.
Originally Posted by T9541
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 06:53 #56913Regular Member

Posts: 13Aroma Asian Spa West Oint Georgia
Was in West Point, Georgia last week. Stopped in at Aroma Asian Spa. What a great place, great parking, nice atmosphere and service unlike anywhere else! Drew Pink. It was my third or fourth time with her. She gets better with each visit. Had a great table shower with every inch of me inspected and cleaned. Fantastic massage with some really fun hanging out time afterwards. I left completely drained and relaxed. I can't wait for my next visit!
-
03-30-25 22:27 #56912Senior Member

Posts: 62MS-SS new short girl
I've been seeing Amber here for a while. Her massage is good and I like how petite she is, even if the tease and finish isn't as good as others (I miss candy and korean emma).
I saw a new short girl with long straight hair, has anyone seen her? Quite pretty.
-
03-30-25 20:42 #56911Senior Member

Posts: 51Coming back to McDonough. Thought I would try again for some tips on where to go. Last time my luck was sub par where I went.
-
03-29-25 16:34 #56910Senior Member

Posts: 82Elite
With all the elite chatter it got me curious so I gave it a try, youngish Caucasian very friendly but a little big for my taste so stuck to massage with standard finish, massage was really outstanding I thought which is why I added this review. Good pressure with hurting, all around Best I have had in long time.
-
03-29-25 07:13 #56909Senior Member

Posts: 81If that's the situation, bro might want to stay quiet. This board changes direction pretty quickly and will forget about all this.
Originally Posted by HarleyMarlboro
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 00:03 #56908Senior Member

Posts: 495Remember the stories (stains) the blue chairs would show.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
Ohh and keep the noise down. Ha.
-
03-28-25 19:40 #56907Senior Member

Posts: 177Cobb sucks
I am just venting that I miss the Cobb that used to be. Some days you just want a quick drive, a good massage, and a HE. Li's was my go to and it was so solid and dependable. And there was a whole ecosystem of locations to explore and revisit from time to time. Sad! These days I am often too lazy to drive further out so I just wait. I make more formal plans, scheduling with escort agencies. But Duluth is good and I love Korean food, so things could be worse. It's just a long ass drive. On a long run of work days, it's hard to squeeze in a visit. I have resorted to Asian apartment somewhat but the CAMP experience is rather singular.
-
03-28-25 19:24 #56906Regular Member

Posts: 13Elite, Lisa
4 posts, all defending Elite and or Lisa. Hmmmm maybe the boyfriend has shown himself.
Originally Posted by Wwjwatkk
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 15:24 #56905Regular Member

Posts: 4Lisa, Elite
Reading some of these posts about Elite in Duluth it seems to me that someone is making up a lot of things. Elite is a legit spot. Any Monger that says differently is full of it. Maybe a regular of sunshine who went to Elite and got shot down.
-
03-28-25 12:30 #56904Senior Member

Posts: 81Lisa is all about lisa. I was titty fucking her one time and shot my load into her hair. She had another appointment right after me and did not clean up.
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 09:24 #56903Senior Member

Posts: 454Elite Lisa
I guess her BF don't mind her getting bust up. I use to wreck it. LOL.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 08:02 #56902Senior Member

Posts: 297That Lisa?
Used to be at Violet and Lotus for a while?
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
If so, nice woman. I really liked her. Heard she did have a BF.
-
03-26-25 15:31 #56901Senior Member

Posts: 60Great Massage
Stopped by while headed to a meeting in Cumming. Greeted at the front by mama. 80 to the house and back to the room. Took a while for the late 30's / early 40 year old to come in and begin on the legs and back. She was very silent barley saying hello. Medium pressure seemed more light than medium. Asked her to give more but pressure remained the same. On the flip she asked about tip (which I hate). Standard massage finish, 60 for the tip, and out the door I went.
-
03-26-25 12:25 #56900Senior Member

Posts: 315That's crazy. I know a few friends including me that keep Lisa in rotation. And she can get a little wild.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




