Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 24691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23341
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm going to be at the St. Louis airport on the 25th. Hey suggestions on AMPs with FS also what are the rates? here in Florida an hour is 250 for everything.

    Thanks in advance be safe.

    Jax.
    None of our AMP have FS it's a dead town for that, closest place is in metro east Illinois and they won't be near the level of talent your probably used to in Florida. The further out in Illinois you go the better girls and service.

  2. #23340

    Amp

    Hey guys, I'm going to be at the St. Louis airport on the 25th. Hey suggestions on AMPs with FS also what are the rates? here in Florida an hour is 250 for everything.

    Thanks in advance be safe.

    Jax.

  3. #23339

    Adresses are funny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    She sent me an address in an upscale central West end neighborhood. Conversation was odd. I'm going scam.
    I once had a scam provider give me the address of 210 and Tucker in Downtown St Louis. HAHAHA.

  4. #23338

    Scammers on Rubrankings

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and send a text. You'll get a text back right that sounds foreign usually. Than they at some point will ask for a gift card. My guess is they ask you to read the number on it so they can get the cash. I've never done it and have stopped communicating at that point. They'll string you along.
    Scammers on Rubranking will always ask as part of their "rules" for half payment or other amount for deposit BEFORE MEETING for their safety and security or will ask you to buy a gift card. Once the money is sent by cashapp or other app it is gone. If they ask for a gift card they will demand the code BEFORE MEETING so they get the money. It will always be payment before meeting because the scammers are not even here in the USA. Instead of texting why not call them? They almost never answer because the majority of scammers on rubrankings are Nigerian men. On the rare occasions I do talk to someone I can tell it is a Nigerian woman. They are the same people doing the mexican cartel threats that you are bothering their girls and wasting time so now you need to pay a fine or they will kill you. Sometimes they send graphic pics with the threats. It can be alarming first time that happens to you, but it is just another scam.

    No provider needs money before service. Never send money before meeting. Never buy gift cards.

  5. #23337

    Why not. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone in, not been particularly attracted to their masseuse, and just settled for the massage and rejected the DIY or handy finish and just tipped $20 for the massage and left to try again for a better looking one another time? Sometimes these stories seem like a bit of a waste of money orherwise.
    You already paid for most of it, the lights are dim, you are nude, the music is on. For $20 more it saves you the trouble of doing it yourself. Close your eyes and rub her butt a little. Enjoy.

  6. #23336
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for the intel. Will avoid this b. S. The big head wins this round!
    She sent me an address in an upscale central West end neighborhood. Conversation was odd. I'm going scam.

  7. #23335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Image search says she is available in VA and TX today, so maybe no.
    Thank you all for the intel. Will avoid this b. S. The big head wins this round!

  8. #23334

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    Google the number and her TER page shows up saying she is based in Columbus, OH. She has one review saying "This is a total scam. Stay away. Bait to get you to location then demand payment before providing unit number".

    Maybe she is now in St louis and that's how she does things but I wouldn't trust it.
    Image search says she is available in VA and TX today, so maybe no.

  9. #23333

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the hot encounter with a Nuru b-to-b session. Seems like Asian Amy fits the bill there, though I haven't seen her yet. I mean, I see Asians all the time across the river. Would be nice to have the FS option, and I hear Asian Amy probably has that beyond $300, but I'm not interested. So I'm getting a boner over this chick on RubRankings, and thinking she fits the bill:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-74262.html

    But, her number isn't 314 or 636 area code, and she's a "marriend mans best kept secret" which makes me think she'll haunt me with texts about how she'll tell on me if I don't give her more business. So, anyone seen this Leelah chick? Is it worth listening to my little head vs. Big one?
    Google the number and her TER page shows up saying she is based in Columbus, OH. She has one review saying "This is a total scam. Stay away. Bait to get you to location then demand payment before providing unit number".

    Maybe she is now in St louis and that's how she does things but I wouldn't trust it.

  10. #23332

    It's fake or you won't get this woman. I'm pretty sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the hot encounter with a Nuru b-to-b session. Seems like Asian Amy fits the bill there, though I haven't seen her yet. I mean, I see Asians all the time across the river. Would be nice to have the FS option, and I hear Asian Amy probably has that beyond $300, but I'm not interested. So I'm getting a boner over this chick on RubRankings, and thinking she fits the bill:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-74262.html

    But, her number isn't 314 or 636 area code, and she's a "marriend mans best kept secret" which makes me think she'll haunt me with texts about how she'll tell on me if I don't give her more business. So, anyone seen this Leelah chick? Is it worth listening to my little head vs. Big one?
    Go ahead and send a text. You'll get a text back right that sounds foreign usually. Than they at some point will ask for a gift card. My guess is they ask you to read the number on it so they can get the cash. I've never done it and have stopped communicating at that point. They'll string you along.

  11. #23331

    Leelah. Warning Signs or Legit?

    I'm looking for the hot encounter with a Nuru b-to-b session. Seems like Asian Amy fits the bill there, though I haven't seen her yet. I mean, I see Asians all the time across the river. Would be nice to have the FS option, and I hear Asian Amy probably has that beyond $300, but I'm not interested. So I'm getting a boner over this chick on RubRankings, and thinking she fits the bill:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-74262.html

    But, her number isn't 314 or 636 area code, and she's a "marriend mans best kept secret" which makes me think she'll haunt me with texts about how she'll tell on me if I don't give her more business. So, anyone seen this Leelah chick? Is it worth listening to my little head vs. Big one?

  12. #23330

    Meditation spa

    Popped in the other day to "check prices" really wanted to see what the women looked like and I'm pretty sure I saw Cindy from city Jasmine there, at least looked a lot like her I'm definitely going to have to pop in for real as she was one of my faves of the last year.

  13. #23329
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb314  [View Original Post]
    Despite my moniker I have been around a while. AMP only at this point. Here's my lay of the land.

    Classic: Older reliable. You'll get what you came for.

    Jasmine Chippy: Usually reliable, but useless around. Usually late 40's to early 50's here. Sometimes mutual, sometimes not, YMMV.

    Belle massage Belleville: Terrible massage. Terrible. Amazing man made.

    Asian moon: good massage, good ending, young masseur (20's) Mutual touch encouraged.

    Ocean: Super sneaky ending after tease, with some coaxing.

    Jasmine Bally: was seeing really short masseuse with huge naturals for months and it was legit. Now no one answers phone.

    Sasa, Bethalto: Should have done a you turn. Granny gave a good massage, with no hint of Anything. Super deceptive ads..
    I've been considering Belle- amazing man made -tit job? What was the damage? TIA.

  14. #23328

    Meditation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    At AMPs I have never gone looking for a "hottie". Almost every time I see a well preserved 30-50 year old. Some are better than others. Some communicate better than others. I have hit one or two under 30 pretty enough but it has been a while and was not able to repeat.

    I am looking for the rub and tug. Play with a butt or some titties so much the better. I don't think I can put it down on the page, but if I think the next time is going to be better, I tip $10-20. If you even think you will be back you want to tip something. Tipped employees have long memories of non-tippers.

    Places I one and done and aren't going back: Zen, Jing, the one down Telegraph.

    Maybe: Meditation on Watson.
    Meditation on Watson is much better now.

  15. #23327
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone in, not been particularly attracted to their masseuse, and just settled for the massage and rejected the DIY or handy finish and just tipped $20 for the massage and left to try again for a better looking one another time? Sometimes these stories seem like a bit of a waste of money orherwise.
    I've done that a lot. Never like to, but I totally refuse DIY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape