Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5850
-
03-29-25 23:59 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 209I would concur. Thought the same thing when I first saw her ad. Now let's just wait for rob reports to confirm.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 23:52 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 1158KourtneyQT ?Any info
Idk why I suspect she Nataliaxoxo aka blueeyes503, any info?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/slim-and-curvy-blue-eyed-blonde-bombshell-i-strive-to-provide-a-non-rushed-exclusive-once-in-a-life-time-experience-that-keeps-you-coming-back.3018987/
-
03-29-25 23:31 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 209Rimming
Besides cici any new leads on providers who rim?? I have not seen cici in a while so if nothing new may need to pay her a visit again.
-
03-29-25 21:16 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 42Anyone seen her?
Thinking about taking the plunge with her. Tried searching her name here but there were too many hits since it is such a common word. Her reviews are very positive. Just wondering if anybody else had anything to add.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...desire.113762/#xfmgMedia.
-
03-29-25 19:12 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 155Mya_Lynn
She is a full safety girl. Strict on time. I left without actually doing the deed as I spent some initial time having a little chat, snacks and wine with her. When actual thing started, she said my time is going to be over soon and I need to pay more to stay.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
Being that safe, I didn't like to pay more to stay and left in less than an hour.
-
03-29-25 17:37 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 183ChelseaCarter
Current CT offering in Portland.
Cute white chick, a bit thicker in the middle but still true to her pics. Nice natural melons.
And the cherry on the cake she slurps is all down. Could be YMMV of course.
-
03-28-25 20:04 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 577Once was enough
She rushed me on an hour appointment. I think I was gone in 45 and I complained and then just dropped it. Won't repeat. And only safe.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 19:36 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 1143Absolutely not. Mya is a through and through safety gal all the way. Too bad though, those tits are fun.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 19:25 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 209Mhh I don't think so
Seen her twice and I never got a hint that anything other than safe play was on the menu.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
She is real tight though.
The first time I did not feel rushed the second time I sure did...I only opted for a hh so maybe thats why...but yup felt rushed and have not been back
-
03-28-25 15:36 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 1143Angelica
Angelica hit me up since I haven't seen her in about a year. She told me she's been trying to get clean. What the hell happened to her back? She walks all hunched over like she's in pain. That's not good. Our session reminded me why I haven't seen her. Lackluster CBJ, mostly hands. CFS.
Went to see her only because was hoping the menu had opened up a bit. Nope actually it's probably worse.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/184717627
-
03-28-25 12:58 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 181Mya_Lynnn
Anyone see her lately? Her rates are reasonable and her recent ads are full of BBFS innuendo, but some reviews are still mixed while some are raving positive. I don't think she actually offers bare, but her ads sure want you to think she might. Some do mention feeling rushed too.
Anyone have a real experience they can share other than the smattering of chat here 2 years ago? Thanks!
-
03-27-25 10:08 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 183Actually, she isn't that bad
Saw her last night despite the (negative) reviews. Lot's of eye contact and very into it, at least seems like that. Either YMMV or she / they improved based on feedback.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
The body is average, boobs are too small for her frame, ok ass. Not really bad, just nothing special about it. Face is cuteish with quite a bit of acne on cheeks.
I think her pics might actually be fake which is the first for CT in my experience. In the past the girls could be older or heavier but the pics looked genuine. In this case they might be of a different woman altogether.
-
03-27-25 08:51 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 766Thanks
As usual the reviews on the GPS board are glowing.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 18:57 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 183From Seattle forum:
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RocketMan3
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 18:13 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 766New CT girl
Anyone seen her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-2948.3015362/











Reply With Quote






