Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 5324
-
03-29-25 17:32 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 514She definitely has a friend using the same number. Private residence over by Bronson, nothing but a leather couch for business. Wanted $$ for a BBBJ and got mad when I walked out.
Originally Posted by NPC3001
[View Original Post]
I can only assume they have a similar price 👉 my and expectations. Good luck and please if you see her report back.
Stay safe. JK.
-
03-29-25 15:05 #4633Regular Member

Posts: 5Utr
Sent you a dm for the details. TIA.
Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 09:57 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 144Damage?
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 11:55 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 531Utr arianne
I have been texting with her. She seems very legit.
Originally Posted by Beanzo773
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 09:44 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 28Interested
Sent the pm hopefully she's legit.
Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 09:21 #4629Regular Member

Posts: 5Possible scammer
This ad gave me the address and has the same phone number as two other posts I have see it's all the same girl and she is scamming for money. I called her out on the sketchy business and she gave me some story how her friend is using her number. I didn't buy it. I would be cautious.
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 19:31 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 336Miley
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/549267679899 Any endulgers in this beauty, this is not the 5 ft 4 miley. Texted briefly, she requests a pic. 3 per hr. Trying to set up a meet soon.
-
03-27-25 14:59 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 67Sent you a message for the contact info!
Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 22:19 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 59New UTR Hottie
Been a long time out the hobby but recently got asked to have a date with a new young utr provider. Arianne, 19 your old emo / goth hottie. Looks like Ariell Winter with a short buzz cut. 5 ft, thick w / D's. Very shy & sweet.
Good GFE, nice wet BBBJ & takes direction well. Did not watch clock at all or rush. Allows as many pops as you can get in the time. Multiple positions (riding, mish & doggy). Creamy honey pot when she relaxes! She opened up that honey pot & took me deep! Overall good experience. Would definetly repeat. FYI. Arm pitts & nookie are hairy if you are into that.
Treat her good fellas, nice new addition to the area!
-
03-26-25 15:39 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 1701Some positives
Aside from being drunk and puking, she was pretty hot. I would definitely not repeat.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 21:12 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 514Had a visit booked with Kennedy. Shady trash can hotel off sprinkle.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
I get there she says to park by the dumpster and her vehicle and she'll send room #. 20 minutes go by and crickets. Sound like I lucked out. I was so looking forward to a drunken puke fest. Glad that was a miss.
Stay safe. JK.
-
03-24-25 20:20 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 36Lori
Yeah I will just say don't! Seen here twice then she flipped out and started accusing me of not being a genuine person!
Originally Posted by DirtyFreak69
[View Original Post]
She said I looked you up and wanted to come see you, but you don't exist.
Your right and this is exactly why I don't use real name or contact info!
Be safe guys!
-
03-24-25 18:17 #4622Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm interested if you send the contact information.
Originally Posted by BootsKnocker
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 12:10 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 412Digits
Sent you a pm, I'm interested.
Originally Posted by BootsKnocker
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 10:31 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 412Info
Does she post or has an ad?
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





