Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 1217 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27550
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I think I shared her number with about 10 - 15 people. I saw her last weekend and she said she had not seen anyone in the past week.

    She talks about all kinds of problems (medical issues, no friends or family, no car, no I'd, etc.).

    Just curious if anyone else has seen her and if she is saying the same things.

    Thanks.
    Alot of folks just collect numbers and sometimes falls through.

  2. #27549

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I think I shared her number with about 10 - 15 people. I saw her last weekend and she said she had not seen anyone in the past week.

    She talks about all kinds of problems (medical issues, no friends or family, no car, no I'd, etc.).

    Just curious if anyone else has seen her and if she is saying the same things.

    Thanks.
    I saw her Sat, Mar 22. She was staying at her new AirBnB or whatever in a townhome just off Davis Dr in Morrisville. She did not say anything about medical issues, but she mentioned she has no car. She did not ask me for anything in addition to the donation.

  3. #27548

    Has anyone been with Summer last 2 weeks?

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonName  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. It is a new number so don't bother looking up her old ad.
    I think I shared her number with about 10 - 15 people. I saw her last weekend and she said she had not seen anyone in the past week.

    She talks about all kinds of problems (medical issues, no friends or family, no car, no I'd, etc.).

    Just curious if anyone else has seen her and if she is saying the same things.

    Thanks.

  4. #27547

    Sexy new wet wet

    I believe I read a positive review about her a couple of weeks ago when she was in Durham. Got to the room, she is the girl in the pics. Tall, thin, cute. Short CBJ and a couple of positions. Quiet and mechanical. Would not repeat. Damage was 100.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/886222838333

  5. #27546
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    That she initially agreed to BBFS but then when I asked her for the address she refused saying she changed her mind and won't do BBFS so she seemed pretty firm on the no BBFS.
    Yeah, I went the other day and she rejected on BBFS too. But overall it is ok.

  6. #27545

    Honeeyy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...u/933681384691

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetesthoneeyy

    Saw Honeeyy today. I don't usually post but I hadn't seen any info anywhere on her. Very easy set up, no formal screening. Good location in the Crabtree area. Great personality, easy to talk to. Very attractive, looks are identical to the photos on tryst. No deposit. Her skin is flawless, but then again, she's my type. Huge DD's were just what I needed. Everything covered, so if you're not into that, you can move on. 220 hhr, worth it if you like thick and exotic. Recommended.

  7. #27544

  8. #27543
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    With the wording of AND and a contradctory "THOUGH", the meaning is confusing.

    No GFE. Are you saying Bare okay, or not? The post says no bare.
    No GFE No Bare.

  9. #27542

    Lapdance

    I see a lot of providers that list striptease as an offer, but I've never found one that actually will indulge that the way I hope to dream. Only success I've had was several years ago from a UTR on CL. Has anyone found a provider and taken part in that fantasy and have it be worth it? I realize most are just trying to get the dream to end quick, but hoping can find an exception. I've tried going to clubs, and while there's been minimal success it's way more expensive than it seems worth. TIA.

  10. #27541

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Nice review though what does DBG stand for?
    Do you have a link?

  11. #27540
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanD  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about going through with Chanel Barbie even though she has a deposit, anyone have any info I'm very skeptical, I have contacted her but still concerned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/3233135124

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...s/275440716076
    BBW asian at Hollyridge. Less money, less risk, no deposit.

    First floor, last digit is 5.

  12. #27539

    Summer new Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Just sent to your inbox.
    Thank you. It is a new number so don't bother looking up her old ad.

  13. #27538

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan32  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for the fourth time today. She is very sweet and very GFE. Coms are always great as well. Met her at the side door and she led me to her room was clean and smelled good. Her two dogs are adorable and stay quiet. She really gets into it and she never disappoints. I want to keep her to myself. I definitely recommend her.
    Now I know why she's been blowing me off the last couple times!

  14. #27537

    Crabtree area Chanel Barbie

    Thinking about going through with Chanel Barbie even though she has a deposit, anyone have any info I'm very skeptical, I have contacted her but still concerned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/3233135124

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...s/275440716076

  15. #27536

    Erykah

    Saw her for the fourth time today. She is very sweet and very GFE. Coms are always great as well. Met her at the side door and she led me to her room was clean and smelled good. Her two dogs are adorable and stay quiet. She really gets into it and she never disappoints. I want to keep her to myself. I definitely recommend her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape