Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 30786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27561

    Wow - $140 for 2 hour GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMundane  [View Original Post]
    1. My usual jade.

    https://tryst.link/escort/itsjadereign

    $140 for GFE, 2 hour experience at her home. Never a bad experience.

    2. Lexi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/338857914520

    Normally not into white girls too often but the kitty was surprisingly good for a quick visit. I've had better head.
    Good to know.

  2. #27560

    Had some amazing dreams back to back

    1. My usual jade.

    https://tryst.link/escort/itsjadereign

    $140 for GFE, 2 hour experience at her home. Never a bad experience.

    2. Lexi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/338857914520

    Normally not into white girls too often but the kitty was surprisingly good for a quick visit. I've had better head.

  3. #27559
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    I travel monthly, to Raleigh and wanted to take the opportunity to meet up with summer.

    All the prior reviews, that have been listed are 100% true.

    She is a genuine provider, that will provide both in call and outcall services. She is authentic, and really gets into each session with a high degree of passion.

    She is petite, however, and you have to understand that good things do come in small packages.

    Body is absolutely perfect, and she is very tight so with that being said, happy hunting and stay safe gentlemen.
    Yup yup always and gem.

  4. #27558

    Summer Bae. Confirmed

    I travel monthly, to Raleigh and wanted to take the opportunity to meet up with summer.

    All the prior reviews, that have been listed are 100% true.

    She is a genuine provider, that will provide both in call and outcall services. She is authentic, and really gets into each session with a high degree of passion.

    She is petite, however, and you have to understand that good things do come in small packages.

    Body is absolutely perfect, and she is very tight so with that being said, happy hunting and stay safe gentlemen.

  5. #27557

    Sunny buyer beware

    Note in Sunny's ad: 🚘128763;Outcalls require clients to PROVIDE UBER RT PLUS DONATION!

    I sent her uber $ based on a couple positive reviews and she no showed / went radio silence on me.

  6. #27556

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Could easily be my type despite the bolt-ons.
    Saw her last weekend, kinda new to this so was a little nervous. She located in a quiet neighborhood, communication was easy straight forward. Rates fair 2. Hr. Bolt on felt great with my meat between them. Only thing didn't like was she closed her eyes while doing the deed. Non the less will repeat.

  7. #27555

    Macci. Robbery

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/522946014912

    I messaged this one last night asking for her incall location and donations. She replied 10 hours later saying "near Crabtree. ".

    Donations were later mentioned as "140 180 240".

    After a FaceTime verification I was advised to meet in front of La Quinta by Crabtree mall. Same girl I saw on FaceTime meets me there. Says she needs payment up front to pay for the room. I follow her to reception. Receptionist says no cash is accepted. I didn't want ti use my credit card for the room. We step outside. She approached an AA man near the door and asks if he can do cash to CashApp. He says yes. She asks for the cash and I provide it (100). They speak. An SUV pulls up and says hi to him. He approaches the SUV. I ask if he transferred. She says no. She goes up to speak with him. SUV pulls up behind some bushes in another parking lot. He walks towards the bushes. She chases after him as if to get the cash app issue resolved. They both get in the SUV hidden by the bushes and drive off.

    I have the license plate number and FaceTime I'd email. I'm not sure if I can share them here. Anyways, save yourself from being robbed of your money after I took one for the team.

  8. #27554
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and fun.
    What were her rates? They aren't listed in her ad. And I take it her pics are accurate? Her tits look delicious.

  9. #27553
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Could easily be my type despite the bolt-ons.
    She's legit and fun.

  10. #27552

    Sunny

    Could easily be my type despite the bolt-ons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sunny.jpg‎  

  11. #27551

    Experiences with any of these three?

    Sunny: https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...t/473556745512

    No name (but posts semi-frequently): https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...l/372116021752

    Brittany Banks: https://skipthegames.com/posts/golds...e/838381080450

    If so, were they worth it, and what were their rates?

  12. #27550
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I think I shared her number with about 10 - 15 people. I saw her last weekend and she said she had not seen anyone in the past week.

    She talks about all kinds of problems (medical issues, no friends or family, no car, no I'd, etc.).

    Just curious if anyone else has seen her and if she is saying the same things.

    Thanks.
    Alot of folks just collect numbers and sometimes falls through.

  13. #27549

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I think I shared her number with about 10 - 15 people. I saw her last weekend and she said she had not seen anyone in the past week.

    She talks about all kinds of problems (medical issues, no friends or family, no car, no I'd, etc.).

    Just curious if anyone else has seen her and if she is saying the same things.

    Thanks.
    I saw her Sat, Mar 22. She was staying at her new AirBnB or whatever in a townhome just off Davis Dr in Morrisville. She did not say anything about medical issues, but she mentioned she has no car. She did not ask me for anything in addition to the donation.

  14. #27548

    Has anyone been with Summer last 2 weeks?

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonName  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. It is a new number so don't bother looking up her old ad.
    I think I shared her number with about 10 - 15 people. I saw her last weekend and she said she had not seen anyone in the past week.

    She talks about all kinds of problems (medical issues, no friends or family, no car, no I'd, etc.).

    Just curious if anyone else has seen her and if she is saying the same things.

    Thanks.

  15. #27547

    Sexy new wet wet

    I believe I read a positive review about her a couple of weeks ago when she was in Durham. Got to the room, she is the girl in the pics. Tall, thin, cute. Short CBJ and a couple of positions. Quiet and mechanical. Would not repeat. Damage was 100.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/886222838333

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape