Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious? Looks like a fuckin tranny dude.
    Sometimes we just want to bang out an ugly one. I get that urge from time to time.

  2. #14871

    Talia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d0a8a6b8d576

    It seems like she has a rotation of dudes.

    Any experiences.

  3. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had seen everything, but just stumbled on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-c2bfd1022c84

    She wants $200,000 upfront for one compete year. That is crazy on so many levels.
    Looks like trailer trash. At most 300.

  4. #14869

    New standard for GPS

    I thought I had seen everything, but just stumbled on this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-c2bfd1022c84

    She wants $200,000 upfront for one compete year. That is crazy on so many levels.

  5. #14868

    Miamigirl

    Pics are 5 years old. Easy to set up a date. Would not repeat. Her ask was $6.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a8bdad01436b

  6. #14867

    Angel

    Seems familiar. Anyone have any luck yet??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-8b9f6ad64e0e

  7. #14866
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSugarD  [View Original Post]
    I had never had a problem using the Blackhawk card purchased from Lowes. Yesterday I purchased one, registered it, waited a few hours, and it got turned down. Looks like what use to work no longer does. I thought I had made a mistake or some other reason but now after reading your post I guess it's the new SA. I'll just do without SA because no way in hell will I use my real name and card.
    Buy a vanilla evisa from vanillagift.com.

    No need to register it even.

    Works just fine on SA. I signed up a few weeks ago for my sexathon vacay in Miami.

    On a side note. What is the state of seeking in DC? Shit as ever.

  8. #14865

    Same result

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    So I've used these giftcards dozens of times over the years for my SA membership, as long as I registered the card on their website first I never had an issue. So I purchased one the other night to renew my membership and I kept getting "Payment Validation Failed" error and it wouldn't go through. So I called the customer support number on the back of the card and they told me the reason for the decline was because that was a suspicious website and these cards can no longer be used on that site. The last I heard the Blackhawk giftcards were the only ones that would still go through. Does anyone have knowledge of any others that will work successfully without having to use your own credit card? Thanks.
    I had never had a problem using the Blackhawk card purchased from Lowes. Yesterday I purchased one, registered it, waited a few hours, and it got turned down. Looks like what use to work no longer does. I thought I had made a mistake or some other reason but now after reading your post I guess it's the new SA. I'll just do without SA because no way in hell will I use my real name and card.

  9. #14864
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw that reel this morning too. She's cutie. Can you share what you paid? Any idea if she's still on the site?
    I used to bang her for about 6 months or so myself. Great girl. Paid 4. If you listen to that clip she basically says yes to having a sugar daddy. Hit her up on IG.

  10. #14863

    Blackhawk card

    So I've used these giftcards dozens of times over the years for my SA membership, as long as I registered the card on their website first I never had an issue. So I purchased one the other night to renew my membership and I kept getting "Payment Validation Failed" error and it wouldn't go through. So I called the customer support number on the back of the card and they told me the reason for the decline was because that was a suspicious website and these cards can no longer be used on that site. The last I heard the Blackhawk giftcards were the only ones that would still go through. Does anyone have knowledge of any others that will work successfully without having to use your own credit card? Thanks.

  11. #14862
    So my last two seeking profiles have demanded facial recognition after a couple weeks, that's a no-go for me. Has anyone found a way to get around this? Or any luck with a different website for finding SBs?

    There is just no way I'm allowing my face to appear in the next Ashley Madison hack.

  12. #14861
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 500, agreed to 400, wouldn't send any pics off site. Haven't met.

  13. #14860
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Legit. 300 hosts navy yard. Too thick for me.

  14. #14859

  15. #14858
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw that reel this morning too. She's cutie. Can you share what you paid? Any idea if she's still on the site?
    This was like 3 years ago, and I never share what I pay. I also never go above 5. No idea if she's still on there.

    Head game was top tier and her ass looked amazing hitting it from the back. Find it ironic her insta has the word "fit" in it. Perhaps it's aspirational.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape