Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. She wanted 250 for BJ only. So good luck. I hope she change her mind. And the BJ is not even bare. It's CBJ because she is not GFE or do anything bare.
    I'm almost tempted to send her a message on how ridiculous she is.

  2. #22636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    I texted her. She wanted 250 for BJ only. So good luck. I hope she change her mind. And the BJ is not even bare. It's CBJ because she is not GFE or do anything bare.

  3. #22635

  4. #22634
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/000548426206

    After three years I reconnected with Barbara. Still very nice, still has a decent body for her age, still in the same run down triple decker on Elmwood. I couldn't get hard enough for FS, so I had to settle for a BBBJCIM. The one downside is she has a very weathered face. Even though it's only been three years, she looks more like ten years have passed. There's just other options out there.
    Did she live in Woonsocket years ago, and go by Brenda?

  5. #22633

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy32  [View Original Post]
    I saw Stacy last week in Warwick some extended stay place. Yes she is super skinny almost Lizzie skinny. Idk but something tells me she's going down hill (Hard drugs?) Service was good she seems to get into it. I don't think I'll go back but she's real and at this point I don't think she's into ripping anyone off so you'll be safe.
    Hello,

    What was the donation? On the ad it shows very high numbers.

  6. #22632
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's Cindy. But her ad say incall in Norwich and her number is a CT number. But for some reason, her ad say incall in Providence. Something seem off about this ad.
    I've reviewed her in the past:

    Signs of active demons (she has a lot of the hunching of someone who does fetty nods), BBBJ is good, CFS felt fine, but the smell from her vag was fucking disgusting. Did not repeat, would not repeat. Kept me waiting nearly an hour, service wasn't worth the cost.

  7. #22631

    Barbara- Won't repeat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/000548426206

    After three years I reconnected with Barbara. Still very nice, still has a decent body for her age, still in the same run down triple decker on Elmwood. I couldn't get hard enough for FS, so I had to settle for a BBBJCIM. The one downside is she has a very weathered face. Even though it's only been three years, she looks more like ten years have passed. There's just other options out there.

  8. #22630

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    You say you think Stacy is going down hill? Demons you think? Overall she is a good time?
    Just going by her appearance I thought hard drugs. But who knows!

  9. #22629

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago near airport had a good time she's real looks exactly like pictures, she's not super skinny IMO 5'5" 110 lbs is perfect combo.
    You say you think Stacy is going down hill? Demons you think? Overall she is a good time?

  10. #22628

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy32  [View Original Post]
    I saw Stacy last week in Warwick some extended stay place. Yes she is super skinny almost Lizzie skinny. Idk but something tells me she's going down hill (Hard drugs?) Service was good she seems to get into it. I don't think I'll go back but she's real and at this point I don't think she's into ripping anyone off so you'll be safe.
    Saw her a couple weeks ago near airport had a good time she's real looks exactly like pictures, she's not super skinny IMO 5'5" 110 lbs is perfect combo.

  11. #22627

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her just last Fri at a place she was staying at temporarily in Pawtucket and she was great. If you like skinny and small tits she won't disappoint!
    I saw Stacy last week in Warwick some extended stay place. Yes she is super skinny almost Lizzie skinny. Idk but something tells me she's going down hill (Hard drugs?) Service was good she seems to get into it. I don't think I'll go back but she's real and at this point I don't think she's into ripping anyone off so you'll be safe.

  12. #22626

    Moved

    She moved again! I saw her last month at a house in Norwich. Visit was done in the garage on a ski-ball table. She still has a pretty good body. She does have a bad knee. But her services is good. Only bad thing is she takes forever to get ready!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she edited the ad after you posted, but her name is there: Cindy. I've never seen her but there are a lot of reviews if I remember correctly.

  13. #22625

    Stacy

    I saw her just last Fri at a place she was staying at temporarily in Pawtucket and she was great. If you like skinny and small tits she won't disappoint!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Anything more about this girl Stacy out of warwick a few weeks back someone posted a nice report on her, haven't seen her ads up anymore wondering if still in the area.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-escort-providence-

  14. #22624
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab7777  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this chick says she is from Providence but posting in eastern ct now. Anyone got a review or a name that I can search? I remember reading something long ago but can't seem to find it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/199733738216
    Will get the job done. Nothing spectacular from my time spent with her.

  15. #22623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rab7777  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this chick says she is from Providence but posting in eastern ct now. Anyone got a review or a name that I can search? I remember reading something long ago but can't seem to find it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/199733738216
    That's Cindy. But her ad say incall in Norwich and her number is a CT number. But for some reason, her ad say incall in Providence. Something seem off about this ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape