Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 3035
-
04-09-25 05:46 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 59Oriental M
Back to Oriental on Chatt. Was met by a milfy type: Lulu. Never seen here there before. She says the same to me. I mention I've been there many times, and her attitude goes from stand-offish to very playful. Go for table shower. Lots of hand play while cleaning, and she keeps making comments in (I want to say Chinese, but possibly Korean), then laughing. She then dries me off ALL over (more hand play) - then on to massage.
Solid 30 minute massage (again. This place gets too much traffic). Someone called during massage asking for a 4 hand. Another person came in while she was on the phone.
After the usual traffic interruption, Lulu goes back to massage, and goes for the flip.
6 for hands, . 1 for blow pops, and. 15 for full.
Nice natural C's, allowed full touching down below. Great ball sucking. Damn fine missionary.
Always a good time here, but still looking for something more.
May try the Nova agencies. See what a full on 1 on 1 session is like.
-
04-04-25 20:44 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 386Other one
I'm still waiting on someone to review the skinny one if she's back to putting out again. Don't want to waste my money.
Originally Posted by JimRockfrd
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 14:04 #2448Regular Member

Posts: 22Apple
Visited HH today and saw apple. She is everything said in previous posts: BJ, anal, she rims, sucks balls, all of it. 1.6 not including house fee. She took me to the shower after, washed me down and more BJ in the shower. As long as she is available, I will make return visits.
-
04-03-25 17:11 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 638I don't know, her asking how much leads me to believe there is more on the menu. Money talks.
Originally Posted by DimDimsun
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 10:15 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 290Freedom Spa Spotsy
Dropped in on Freedom Spa in Spotsy. Didn't get her name but the provider is mid 30's hefty Chinese woman. Thick in the right places wearing beautiful red lipstick and too many clothes to know for sure they will come off.
Didn't get her name but she gave a stellar massage. My first trip so I played the let's see what she offers game. Her very skillful teasing after the towel wipe did its job. The Mr. Got excited and the provider opened up. Flip. The only offer this day was an oiled HJ. When I went in for the puppy play, she chimed in with "how much?" I didn't respond but dropped the puppies instead while she continued the HJ. She thorough drained the Mr. Well done. Probably only thing on the menu here. She made sure to fill in the remainder of my time with head and foot massage. I'll return here. This is my kind of experience. I will eventually get those puppies out as well. There are two women there. Heard her but did not see her.
-
04-02-25 13:25 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 127No TS
No TS but they do have a stand up shower.
Originally Posted by HobbyGuyTx
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 10:17 #2444Regular Member

Posts: 14Healing Hands
Do they have a table shower?
-
04-01-25 17:34 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 59Library
Saw two girls there. One thinner / taller. Seemed to have an attitude. Took my payment and she said okay be back. Close to 7 minutes later, shorter / more squat girl comes in. Much nicer attitude and good over all FS, but wasn't amazing.
Originally Posted by MackMan86
[View Original Post]
Maybe next rotation, but I was not feeling the combo this time.
My check out this healing hands situation. If more menu available, may be worth the drive.
That or back to Oriental massage for over all good head game / ball play before the #town.
-
04-01-25 13:53 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 127Just HE
Is Allure, Cherry, Sunlight (batteries+), OSHA & Cici still just HE only?
Amy at Sunlight & Anna at Cici were always my go to for a great massage.
-
04-01-25 12:52 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 127Healing Hands
Apple is who you want. She is the freak. LOL.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
I saw Kiki, younger, prettier. Not sure how she performs.
-
03-30-25 16:08 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 54Peach Acupressure
Saw Apple who has a big tits. After a TS which was standard, she massaged me for 10 min. Teasing, CBJ, light RJ. Mish & DS. It felt tight but I couldn't load junks. Took off the cover and she put oils on her tits. Fucked her tits and jizzed on her pepperonis. She massaged me for 5 min after cleanup and it was awesome.
Oops. This is a review in Princess George county, MD. lol
-
03-27-25 08:39 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 143The GILF There
Any chance you know the name of the supposedly GILF who works there?
Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 05:50 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 31Everything he said is accurate AF. I went Monday morning. Damage was house fee (70) and 120. Let me switch between holes (took the back door like a champ), she tried to eat my ass (but that's not my thing) . She's a winner!! She kept trying to kiss me and suck / lick my nipples. She's not the best looking, but more than makes up for it with menu / effort.
Originally Posted by ImmaculateBbbj
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 15:11 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 80Inquiry
Thanks for the intel. Just wondering if she let you alternate each hole or not. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 02:15 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 29Library
It's been awhile since I been here but how is the rotation here? Last time I went it was like 6 months ago and it was the same girl with them short Daisey dukes on. Could never catch her name.













Reply With Quote





