Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 33028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28678
    Seconding the vote on Kay, though she is injured right now. It might put a damper on positions if you have a favorite, but she's very sweet. I'd be interested in the roommate too.

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlWatcher7  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her the other day. Like other people have said is is located in the middle of nowhere and trying to find the place at night was loads of fun (GPS nav is not your friend).

    Nice body, little thick but her tits are large and fun to play with and suck on. She gave me a CBJ and said she get's more comfortable the more she knows you. Great head and she is not afraid if you get a little rough with her, pushing her head down and holding her down on it. Will be seeing her again and does have a female roommate who I might hit up as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/223767589334

  2. #28677
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    You wanted feedback so here you go-why on earth would you do a double when you could focus all your attention on beautiful, sexy Slyvia. Best place for Steph is in the bathroom until session with hot body Sylvia is over! I don't find Steph attractive at all with her pudgy body and butter face. Hope that helps.
    This x1000.

    Sylvia is pricey but it's money well spent. She really gets into it.

  3. #28676

    Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    You wanted feedback so here you go-why on earth would you do a double when you could focus all your attention on beautiful, sexy Slyvia. Best place for Steph is in the bathroom until session with hot body Sylvia is over! I don't find Steph attractive at all with her pudgy body and butter face. Hope that helps.
    I've never seen any of the girls from this crew, but Sylvia texts me a ton (we linked up on seeking). Haven't met live yet, but she sent me some ridiculously *****-ish pictures and, through my investigative work, one of the pictures tied back to some slutty calendar she's in.

    She wanted me to come over for 300. But I declined. Someone here mentioned she's a pro (which is clearly the case).

    That said. How is she in bed?

    Seems like she's a revolving door when she shares room with that other pig steph.

    Anyway. Maybe I'll pay her a surprise visit if the recommendations come through.

    1. Is she good?

    2. Does she get freaky?

    3. Riding skills?

    4. Small box or meaty (please say it's not meaty. I despise roast beef pussies).

    Thanks.

  4. #28675

    Feed Back -Steph and Sylvia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So it appears Steph is doing doubles again.

    Has anyone seen Steph and Sylvia together?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/306155657931

    Sylvia is much more attractive than Steph that's for sure.

    Anyways any feedback would be appreciated.
    You wanted feedback so here you go-why on earth would you do a double when you could focus all your attention on beautiful, sexy Slyvia. Best place for Steph is in the bathroom until session with hot body Sylvia is over! I don't find Steph attractive at all with her pudgy body and butter face. Hope that helps.

  5. #28674

    Kayys Roommate Kimmie

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlWatcher7  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her the other day. Like other people have said is is located in the middle of nowhere and trying to find the place at night was loads of fun (GPS nav is not your friend).

    Nice body, little thick but her tits are large and fun to play with and suck on. She gave me a CBJ and said she get's more comfortable the more she knows you. Great head and she is not afraid if you get a little rough with her, pushing her head down and holding her down on it. Will be seeing her again and does have a female roommate who I might hit up as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/223767589334
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/236799008424

    I believe Kay's roommate is Kimmie, 28 yrs, 5'9, 32 B-nice breasts, 130 lbs-pretty girl who enjoys wearing sexy lingerie.

    Kimmie use to work out of house in EHart on Phelps St with Jazz / Nina until LE got involved and sent Jazz to York for a month. I am sure Kimmie enjoys the remoteness and isolation of Chester woods.

    Has anybody seen Kimmie recently who. Can share their experience and recommend her or not. She looks real skinny, wonder how body and skills are in person? Hopefully someone can provide some input.

  6. #28673

    Re: Steph and Sylvia

    So it appears Steph is doing doubles again.

    Has anyone seen Steph and Sylvia together?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/306155657931

    Sylvia is much more attractive than Steph that's for sure.

    Anyways any feedback would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot .jpg‎   Sylvia.jpg‎  

  7. #28672
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try out an Asian agency girl, but there are so many, I was wondering which one's are the best?
    There are really only two in central CT. Turnpike is lower quality than the Deane.

  8. #28671
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Who has pics of Steph? Like her look / reviews hoping someone has non-STG pics to share.
    I have not been with steph (sexy steph here to please). I did see sylvia, steph was in room went to bathroom. Steph looked slightly better than pictures, had a nice enough personality. I assume she falls into the "eh good enough" category.

    Sylvia little quirky personality (not bad, or anything) . Good looking, decent but slightly distracted bbj. Decent rider great great tits. After a few month hiatus from the hobby I didn't last long at all.

  9. #28670

    Asian agencies

    Looking to try out an Asian agency girl, but there are so many, I was wondering which one's are the best?

  10. #28669

    Jenn

    Just got home from Jenn, she's the only girl who can get me off with just her mouth. Can get down almost all the way and swallows every drop.

    She usually is around Thurs thru Sun. Check her out you won't be disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...9/356577320740

  11. #28668
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the same Emma. I've been looking for reviews that are more recent, but nothing's come up. I did try 2 weeks ago but the timing was off, and when I got there another guy was there. She said it was her brother, so I don't know. No recent posts of problems. She's asking for another chance and because I had a good date with her years ago, I thought I'd give her another shot. I almost always pay after the fact, and the money never comes out unless the gal is undressed after I've checked the room. I plan to try again as well as try Cindy in Norwich. I'll post after.
    "And the money never comes out unless the gal is undressed".

    Ditto that. 'extremely smart.

    Offers a level of protection if you're being scammed (they don't want to be undressed) or if it's a sting (they typically don't want their 'bait' naked on camera).

  12. #28667

    Kay is Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    She's working out of a house in a wooded area. It's a very safe neighborhood. The neighbors probably won't see cars coming in and out of the driveway. She shares the house with 1 other girl who also works.
    Had a dream about her the other day. Like other people have said is is located in the middle of nowhere and trying to find the place at night was loads of fun (GPS nav is not your friend).

    Nice body, little thick but her tits are large and fun to play with and suck on. She gave me a CBJ and said she get's more comfortable the more she knows you. Great head and she is not afraid if you get a little rough with her, pushing her head down and holding her down on it. Will be seeing her again and does have a female roommate who I might hit up as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/223767589334

  13. #28666
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Who has pics of Steph? Like her look / reviews hoping someone has non-STG pics to share.
    Have you seen Sylvia who is usually with Steph on Thursdays? She is the real deal, beautiful face, amazing tits and a great body.

  14. #28665

    UTR milkers

    So I have been recently curious about breast milk. Anyone has any info on a MILF that don't mind sharing. There used to be one girl on the stg page that advertised it but I didn't get to it.

  15. #28664

    Steph

    Saw Steph- had seen her before. It was a morning visit, agreed to previous day. Steph was sleepy, just woke up look, crabby and generally unpleasant. Alot of complaining, Don't touch this way or that way, too much sucking, too hard, too much pressure. Was going to just call it, it was that grating and damn near constant. I said F it and powered thru to dump a nut. Afterwards a careening launch into the complaining again= room sucked, was dirty, the floors were not good, materials not, carpet better but not much, socks are black. NEVER again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape