Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 24686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23321
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to this place as it is 35 min for me, DM me if anyone has more info like I am looking for young providers, who to ask for to try?? Thanks.
    Last time I was there I received a jackhammer ending from an old lady.

  2. #23320

    Asian Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Newb314  [View Original Post]
    Despite my moniker I have been around a while. AMP only at this point. Here's my lay of the land.

    Classic: Older reliable. You'll get what you came for.

    Jasmine Chippy: Usually reliable, but useless around. Usually late 40's to early 50's here. Sometimes mutual, sometimes not, YMMV.

    Belle massage Belleville: Terrible massage. Terrible. Amazing man made.

    Asian moon: good massage, good ending, young masseur (20's) Mutual touch encouraged.

    Ocean: Super sneaky ending after tease, with some coaxing.

    Jasmine Bally: was seeing really short masseuse with huge naturals for months and it was legit. Now no one answers phone.

    Sasa, Bethalto: Should have done a you turn. Granny gave a good massage, with no hint of Anything. Super deceptive ads.

    This is all last few months. Dm with any questions.
    I have never been to this place as it is 35 min for me, DM me if anyone has more info like I am looking for young providers, who to ask for to try?? Thanks.

  3. #23319

    Body Sound and Soul

    I'd still love to hear about any experiences had at Body, Sound, and Soul on Telegraph.

  4. #23318
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb314  [View Original Post]
    Despite my moniker I have been around a while. AMP only at this point. Here's my lay of the land.

    Classic: Older reliable. You'll get what you came for.

    Jasmine Chippy: Usually reliable, but useless around. Usually late 40's to early 50's here. Sometimes mutual, sometimes not, YMMV.

    Belle massage Belleville: Terrible massage. Terrible. Amazing man made.

    Asian moon: good massage, good ending, young masseur (20's) Mutual touch encouraged.

    Ocean: Super sneaky ending after tease, with some coaxing.

    Jasmine Bally: was seeing really short masseuse with huge naturals for months and it was legit. Now no one answers phone.

    Sasa, Bethalto: Should have done a you turn. Granny gave a good massage, with no hint of Anything. Super deceptive ads.

    This is all last few months. Dm with any questions.
    Took me a minute to figure out Jasmine Chippy and Jasmine Bally. I drive by there almost daily and I think they were out of town last week. When I drove by on Monday, there were a couple of cars in the parking lot and sign was one so perhaps you were calling during the week they were closed.

  5. #23317
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Useless around what?
    Sorry typo.

  6. #23316
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb314  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine Chippy: Usually reliable, but useless around.
    Useless around what?

  7. #23315

    Last one.

    Forgot. Saw this provider too. Location for me was near 367. Looks to be different now it seems.

    https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...ouis/184629564

    Good massage. Pretty face. Huge rack. HE finish.

  8. #23314

    Info Dump.

    Despite my moniker I have been around a while. AMP only at this point. Here's my lay of the land.

    Classic: Older reliable. You'll get what you came for.

    Jasmine Chippy: Usually reliable, but useless around. Usually late 40's to early 50's here. Sometimes mutual, sometimes not, YMMV.

    Belle massage Belleville: Terrible massage. Terrible. Amazing man made.

    Asian moon: good massage, good ending, young masseur (20's) Mutual touch encouraged.

    Ocean: Super sneaky ending after tease, with some coaxing.

    Jasmine Bally: was seeing really short masseuse with huge naturals for months and it was legit. Now no one answers phone.

    Sasa, Bethalto: Should have done a you turn. Granny gave a good massage, with no hint of Anything. Super deceptive ads.

    This is all last few months. Dm with any questions.

  9. #23313

    Classic

    Somebody told me to request "Sasha" - as I understand it, you won't regret it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I was there a month ago and saw probably the same young one as I was leaving. I'm gong back now this week to see if I can get her. Anyone have a name?

  10. #23312

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Used to be there with frequency when living in Wntzvle. Always nice touching their bods, but only diy. Moved to St Chas, now going to Ok on Muegge. Get to know Lily, treat her right, nice tip, and she'll loosen up.
    Lily has been my go to for the last 4 or 5 years. Just treat her right.

  11. #23311

    Sunny's

    I was curious about this place after seeing the ads. Visited this afternoon and greeted by a woman about 50 ish. Massage was just ok. Since the lady was not my type, I didn't ask for additional service. Really disappointed and will not be back.

  12. #23310
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb314  [View Original Post]
    I was at classic 2 weeks back, right at open. I got a typical 50-60 ish woman. There was also a very attractive young lady there with long hair maybe 30's.

    Is she actually working? Anyone with further intel?
    I was there a month ago and saw probably the same young one as I was leaving. I'm gong back now this week to see if I can get her. Anyone have a name?

  13. #23309
    Just checking in to see if anyone has taken Abbey James up on the face sitting / coochie eating session for 300 roses? Is it worth it? She's got talented hands when she's focused, but I haven't seen her in ages. I'm just wondering because she posts an ad daily on Rub Ratings. L prefer to stick with Brea, my goodness she has a fantastic petite body.

  14. #23308
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Any decent outcalls? Has Jenny, Nikki, or Lilia ever done outcalls?
    Search Sarah outcall.

  15. #23307

    Young and hot at Classic?

    I was at classic 2 weeks back, right at open. I got a typical 50-60 ish woman. There was also a very attractive young lady there with long hair maybe 30's.

    Is she actually working? Anyone with further intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape