Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 552 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 8278
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7393
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Any idea days and / or times Luxe is at Pandora? I know her IG is slumpluxe but not much info there.
    I was at Pandoras today (Tuesday) and Luxe showed up around 3.

  2. #7392
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Luxe at night will suck all the cum out of you. Tight pussy as well.
    Any idea days and / or times Luxe is at Pandora? I know her IG is slumpluxe but not much info there.

  3. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind all the ink. Nice body and she's really funny.
    Tons of ink. The face tats are a bit much. She's cool though.

  4. #7390

    $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind all the ink. Nice body and she's really funny.
    What does she typically charge for 30 minutes of room time?

  5. #7389

    Luxe Suxe

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Luxe at night will suck all the cum out of you. Tight pussy as well.
    If you don't mind all the ink. Nice body and she's really funny.

  6. #7388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Luxe

    Luxe at night will suck all the cum out of you. Tight pussy as well.

  7. #7387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed in today to raw-dog 3 or 4 notorious raw doggers!

    What could go wrong?
    You go big fella!

  8. #7386
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    When she works, historically, she's limited her shifts to Tuesdays and / or Wednesdays, day shifts only. So if you see her on Pandora's lineups those days, it's definitely "Allie (spelled with an ie.)".
    She's quite good. Tuesdays is when I've seen her.

  9. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Early 20's Asian. Use to be really hot but getting thicker. Can be really wasted which is good or bad. 400- CBJ / 600 CFS + room. Halfway thru urges you to cum. Real buzz kill. IG: anythingforjaylee.
    I can echo this. I've never had a more unenthusiastic HJ than from Jaylee. Total pass in the future.

  10. #7384
    Tell me how it goes ayeee.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed in today to raw-dog 3 or 4 notorious raw doggers!

    What could go wrong?

  11. #7383

    I'm heading in now

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am staying out of Pandiras for a couple weeks.

    I don't want to catch the pussy flu.
    I'm headed in today to raw-dog 3 or 4 notorious raw doggers!

    What could go wrong?

  12. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, how tall is she?
    Shorter, short bob hair, pierced nips, if that helps.

  13. #7381
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkEmPapi  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Raven at Pandora's? New, young black girl with tats, hadn't seen her there before Rates, services etc? Saw her stage the other night and she's super hot.
    Maybe, how tall is she?

  14. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am staying out of Pandiras for a couple weeks.

    I don't want to catch the pussy flu.
    Nene been but Disco Inferno playing on the turntable! Damn.

  15. #7379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Pandoras

    I am staying out of Pandiras for a couple weeks.

    I don't want to catch the pussy flu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape