Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 366 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5478
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4683

    Elle

    Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.

  2. #4682

    Green Spa in Oakbrook Terrace

    I had struck out at a couple of my regular places so stopped by Green. Got set up with a "new gal" Amy. Informed me I would appreciate her talents. She was a little taller and stockier than my taste. Her massage style can handle soft, regular, and firm. I like soft and she did a good job with the session. Would give her a 7. Roaming was tolerated. Once she cleaned me up I asked for time and she said about 10 minutes. I had just threw out my back lifting buckets of mulch for my yard and could not really stand straight. She proceeded to work out my back. Was tolerable to painful. She was patient and waited till I was ready to proceed. Long story, she was magnificent and popped my back and I left with no pain. Couple days later and there is no back pain and bending / stretching no discomfort. Not saying she was a magician but did just what I needed. Don't think fluent English but we communicated well. Definitely worth looking up.

  3. #4681

    Carson

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstunt  [View Original Post]
    Don't think I've heard of Carson? Is this a new place?
    Used to be Sun I think? S. Eola, small shopping center next to pizza place.

  4. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Only one I might consider a spinner. Think her name is "Rose". I had different girl (little older) yesterday. Did't catch her name. But the several I've seen there are all about similar talents, Very enjoyable.

    $50 hhr.

    Have never done FS there. Only L1 - but I think covered L2 is on table.
    Don't think I've heard of Carson? Is this a new place?

  5. #4679

    Carsons

    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in Carson?

    Spinners?

    HH=$ or 1 Hr only?

    FS=$.

    Thanks.
    Only one I might consider a spinner. Think her name is "Rose". I had different girl (little older) yesterday. Did't catch her name. But the several I've seen there are all about similar talents, Very enjoyable.

    $50 hhr.

    Have never done FS there. Only L1 - but I think covered L2 is on table.

  6. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]

    About 90 minutes I got 2 calls from Relax (I use a Google voice # goes to an unused "xtra" email) - but at that time was enjoying a nice time at Carson Spa in Aurora. Just found it interesting relax called me twice LOL.
    Any recommendations in Carson?

    Spinners?

    HH=$ or 1 Hr only?

    FS=$.

    Thanks.

  7. #4677

    Interesting call from Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Fazecena  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm definitely down to do this bc I wanted to visit aswell.
    I had some time today out running errands, so called Relax around 3:30 pm and asked for Ella- "not working today" . I replied w disappointment and asked if she would be there Monday or Tuesday and response was no. And something I couldn't understand. So I asked who was there today- asked for kiKi or Mocha?

    "No. Vivi here now." I replied thanks and see you later (with no intention of going in).

    About 90 minutes I got 2 calls from Relax (I use a Google voice # goes to an unused "xtra" email) - but at that time was enjoying a nice time at Carson Spa in Aurora. Just found it interesting relax called me twice LOL.

  8. #4676

    Relax Cat Fights

    I and a couple others have mentioned rather loud "discussions" that sometime take place in the hall. Usually while you're getting undressed and have asked for whomever. It's interesting too. Because week before last I asked Eva / Ewa for Elle and she gave me a puzzled no one here by that name look. Now, Eva's tongue has been up my ass multiple times. She didn't like me asking for another rimmer (Anyway, I flipped my request for Vivi and she sent her right in.

  9. #4675

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a call and boycott would be a good step in getting a message across. I too was going to make a visit to experience her services next week. Unfortunately not anymore. Sounds like she was providing a necessary service and the other catty women were not happy, only thing to do is to limit their earnings to prove a point!
    Yeah I'm definitely down to do this bc I wanted to visit aswell.

  10. #4674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    LOL- maybe enough of us start calling Relax and asking for ella, then saying "ok. I'll just go somewhere else then" when they promise they have "plenty cute girls; give good massage", they'll bring her back😂128514;.
    Seems like a call and boycott would be a good step in getting a message across. I too was going to make a visit to experience her services next week. Unfortunately not anymore. Sounds like she was providing a necessary service and the other catty women were not happy, only thing to do is to limit their earnings to prove a point!

  11. #4673

    Bring Back Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinAround1  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was planning on going there tomorrow to give her a try, with all the reviews of her.
    LOL- maybe enough of us start calling Relax and asking for ella, then saying "ok. I'll just go somewhere else then" when they promise they have "plenty cute girls; give good massage", they'll bring her back😂128514;.

  12. #4672

    Damn it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday I was in Downers Grove and decided to swing over to Glen Ellyn to visit Ella. I don't get out that way much and with her reviews on all the platforms I was really wanting to visit. Luckily I did get to see her and she delivered. She's more of that girl next door and was very friendly. She did not rush anything and I enjoyed the time immensely.

    She told me this was her last night there, so I was quite lucky to catch her IMO. I did inquire if she was transferring close and she said she did not know, maybe Chicago. She explained through translation she was fired because the other girls told the boss she had bad service. Apparently the girls were upset that so many guys were requesting Ella and not them. Kind of dirty of them, I didn't realize the girls were so cut throat. Anyways, I did get her number and she said she'll let me know where she lands. I'll post when I know.
    Damn, I was planning on going there tomorrow to give her a try, with all the reviews of her.

  13. #4671

    Ella- well that sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday I was in Downers Grove and decided to swing over to Glen Ellyn to visit Ella. I don't get out that way much and with her reviews on all the platforms I was really wanting to visit. Luckily I did get to see her and she delivered. She's more of that girl next door and was very friendly. She did not rush anything and I enjoyed the time immensely.

    She told me this was her last night there, so I was quite lucky to catch her IMO. I did inquire if she was transferring close and she said she did not know, maybe Chicago. She explained through translation she was fired because the other girls told the boss she had bad service. Apparently the girls were upset that so many guys were requesting Ella and not them. Kind of dirty of them, I didn't realize the girls were so cut throat. Anyways, I did get her number and she said she'll let me know where she lands. I'll post when I know.
    Can't even express how disappointed I am to hear that! I hadn't had a chance to make it over there for an Ella visit! Sure hope she lands somewhere close by. And soon! In the meantime I guess I'll have to settle for Ewa or Kiki or Mocha.

  14. #4670

    Ella Relax Spa

    So yesterday I was in Downers Grove and decided to swing over to Glen Ellyn to visit Ella. I don't get out that way much and with her reviews on all the platforms I was really wanting to visit. Luckily I did get to see her and she delivered. She's more of that girl next door and was very friendly. She did not rush anything and I enjoyed the time immensely.

    She told me this was her last night there, so I was quite lucky to catch her IMO. I did inquire if she was transferring close and she said she did not know, maybe Chicago. She explained through translation she was fired because the other girls told the boss she had bad service. Apparently the girls were upset that so many guys were requesting Ella and not them. Kind of dirty of them, I didn't realize the girls were so cut throat. Anyways, I did get her number and she said she'll let me know where she lands. I'll post when I know.

  15. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioWave  [View Original Post]
    First time at lanes, showed up after work Monday and got Jay. Paid 240 for house and tip, CFS and CBJ. Pretty standard overall but I did really enjoy the massage as she stepped on my legs to massage them out. Also at the end the other girls came to say hi, that was a first for me. There's a Jairaq? Unsure as she was very quite and a Kelly. If I got any of the 3 girls I saw, I wouldn't be disappointed.
    I think that's "Kara" (vs. Jairaq). Stopped in and was told Kara and Kelly were there and new girl coming by "this Friday" and Momo on vacay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape