Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 41276
-
03-27-25 16:35 #37901Senior Member

Posts: 1055That's my Fuckin ex wife
I told her how to suck dick good. Don't marry her though!
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 15:31 #37900Regular Member

Posts: 17J-ville
Anyone seen a blond girl that use to go by the name Frenchie lately.
-
03-27-25 13:02 #37899Senior Member

Posts: 75Available now Northside Jacksonville
Any intel on this provider. She around my area and would like to drain my piping.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/316125559726
-
03-27-25 12:24 #37898Senior Member

Posts: 50That matches my experience when I tried to set something up when I had an opportunity some time ago. I think for her specifically, check listcrawler as well, https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9043232253 - it seems like she'll have a gap of a week or two sometimes between posts, which unfortunately corresponded with my inability to get a hold of her and may well with yours as well. I take that as a sign she's a part-timer, so at least she's not doing this to feed an addiction but the downside is you can't really be sure you'll get a hold of her when you want to.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 10:27 #37897Senior Member

Posts: 316Amerasion
Anybody got anything on this one? Comms are good but incall location is no bueno. If anybody has experienced let me know. PM if you prefer. Stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/264110599994
-
03-27-25 07:53 #37896Senior Member

Posts: 60She's legit
I've seen her quite a few times but mainly for BBBJCIM. Did FS just the other day. Kitty was a nice surprise. Tight, shaved, pink. She's pretty accommodating for my schedule and always treats me good, so she's a winner in my book.
Originally Posted by MichFan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 18:33 #37895Senior Member

Posts: 477That's Dorothy (Dory)
If you can handle an absolute mental patient that likes to suck dick, have at it. Just be ready to have your brain work overtime to see what direction the conversation might be pointing next.
Originally Posted by MichFan1
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-26-25 17:58 #37894Senior Member

Posts: 477Eh
She's fun. A bit overpriced for what she offers and sets a timer on her phone. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Nikj240
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-26-25 17:53 #37893Senior Member

Posts: 86Anubody?
Tried the search so hoping someone here can help me out.
Anybody seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/293811435136
-
03-26-25 16:25 #37892Senior Member

Posts: 73Any insight please
Anyone have any info? No name and digits search don't return anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/720703834378
-
03-26-25 11:16 #37891Senior Member

Posts: 1057Strike
LMFAO ok to start with currently (at this moment) there are only 452 members online across the entire country which makes my next statement extremely relevant. This forum has zero impact on the economics of the sex trade industry. It is a tiny blip LOL So I wiil gladly take two weeks off from lingering LOL but I will continue to monger much as I have done for the last 3 decades. I don't know how to fix an issue that is only relevant to a small percentage of mongers. It really does not affect me or my wallet. Oh and good luck figuring out the logistics of getting everyone to buy into that lol I guess just ask for a show of hands lol
-
03-26-25 10:25 #37890Senior Member

Posts: 260Strike to create scarcity
The pricing, service, and communication in this town has gotten completely out of hand. I can send out 25 texts in a day with no response. Prices have increased by 50-100%. And service has DECLINED. Constantly faced with attitude and rushed.
The truth is we should have the upper hand. 95% of these dumb bimbos live day to day money wise. If we all agreed to take 2 weeks off from lingering, it would reset the market. I guarantee you that 5 days in we all would have multiple ****** in our inbox throwing out deals, begging for a meet.
There needs to be a change and this is a way to do it.
-
03-26-25 09:01 #37889Senior Member

Posts: 30Running shoes laced up
My buddy thanks you!
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 08:58 #37888Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking to try this Goddess
Any info on this lady fellas? She doesn't have a name to search. DM or post here either way works for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/630616122843
Also, looking for info on these two.
Rahnada.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/127823967024
Naom Head Surgeon.
Naom https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/019880042158.
-
03-26-25 06:21 #37887Senior Member

Posts: 522Meli replacement
Been searching for a Meli replacement since she left us. The only thing that comes close is Riverside Rachel. Do anyone have any recommendations for a middle age well put together provider that's not trying to charge a arm and leg?











Reply With Quote




