Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 33235
-
03-26-25 12:22 #31255Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 11:43 #31254Senior Member

Posts: 192How was the visit? I guess we can assume the report of her transforming in Thailand is BS. LOL.
Originally Posted by RemFlout
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 10:59 #31253Senior Member

Posts: 159Try this
When you open a Mega Personal aid look for the city the says it is in in her case it was Columbus. Copy the phone number go to Listcrawler open the city the ad says she was in and paste the phone number in the search. Mega Personals is the parent company of Listcrawler. And to place the ad they have to do that on Mega.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 10:48 #31252Senior Member

Posts: 386Ella Mae 'Elsie'
Reached out yesterday and got a msg back from 'Kelsey', claiming to be her sister, that Elsie would not be available for the time being 'due to circumstances'. Could be anything, but I did a lookup on the digits and it came back with a Kevin Wardup listing out of Louisville. Not sure how reliable the intel or msg from Kelsey is, but I'd tread carefully you till I know what's legit. Kelsey sent a few pics and said available after 1 PM.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 08:45 #31251Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Ella Mae
I may know who it is but that's her real name and I don't want to reveal that on a post. PM me if you want more info.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 07:57 #31250Senior Member

Posts: 260Laura
Vary difficult to locate her ad on Mega. Any other clues how to find her ad?
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 01:46 #31249Senior Member

Posts: 162Ella Mae Getting responses from Kelsey
Receive a response back from the number listed in Ella Mae ad. Got a response back from a Kelsey with a handful of pics, stating she was Ella Mae sister. Said Ella Mae will be away for a few weeks and she was available to meet. Do not Kelsey. Does anyone else?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 00:07 #31248Senior Member

Posts: 363Velvet Rain
I confirmed it. Shay has Velvet Rain's table.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 23:44 #31247Senior Member

Posts: 44I use to see here a couple years ago. Was sexy as fuck back then. A little ghetto for my liking but had a damn near perfect body. Like I said it's probably been 2-3 years so who knows what she is like now. I just got into the sugar game so stopped seeing her because she was only good for fucking and didn't click with her.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 22:02 #31246Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
The lovely Laura will be back in town tomorrow don't miss out. One of my favorites. Enjoy I know I did!
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/83335351
-
03-25-25 21:44 #31245Senior Member

Posts: 919All I know is that she has been around a long time. Have heard mostly negative reports but don't just go by me. I never have seen her. Just like I said she has been advertising for years.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 21:27 #31244Regular Member

Posts: 5She's real saw her the other day she has a white girl with her right now I think I didn't partake though.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 20:24 #31243Senior Member

Posts: 313Chanel
Anyone ever try this one? I don't recall seeing any discussion on her.
https://tryst.link/escort/chanel-398
-
03-25-25 20:18 #31242Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura masajes.
Laura masajes.
The lovely Laura will be back in town tomorrow don't miss out. One of my favorites. Enjoy I know I did!
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82979966
-
03-25-25 20:09 #31241Senior Member

Posts: 180Velvet's Milking Table
I believe I was the last person to be milked by Velvet using that table at a notel in the Mason area the day before she left town. She seemed like an angry lady that had aged dramatically from when she first started out on Daniel street in Clifton. I saw her many times but the last time I could tell she was ready to hang it up.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





