Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 28174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24034

    I'm wondering the same about Trixie

    I've been trying to connect with her for weeks. She sent me a short and to the point text a couple of weeks ago that she'd be back in action after spring break, but I still haven't heard from her. I immediately replied to her text asking if she was ok only to receive no reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by HushSound  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Trixie? She doing okay?

  2. #24033
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101;7237725[URL
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/184618734[/URL], saw her on Marsh Harbor off of Fletcher. She's a pretty woman, bigger than I saw on the pics, maybe even a different girl. Says she is from Kuba (Cuba). The CBJ didn't do the trick, neither did DATY. Left with no satisfaction, 100 qv.
    Thanks for this report. Was chatting last week with her but haven't reach out to pull the plug this week.

  3. #24032
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Finally pulled the trigger on Trish. Saw her at her incall on Busch near Burger King. She's a tall woman. Settled in for a nice wet BBBJ, followed by my meat (covered) insertion into pussy. Stroked her good from the back and released my cream there-after. Placed in me rotation. 80 qv.
    I've tried to reach out to her but it's like a black hole.

  4. #24031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Lya

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ampa/184618734, saw her on Marsh Harbor off of Fletcher. She's a pretty woman, bigger than I saw on the pics, maybe even a different girl. Says she is from Kuba (Cuba). The CBJ didn't do the trick, neither did DATY. Left with no satisfaction, 100 qv.

  5. #24030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Trish

    Finally pulled the trigger on Trish. Saw her at her incall on Busch near Burger King. She's a tall woman. Settled in for a nice wet BBBJ, followed by my meat (covered) insertion into pussy. Stroked her good from the back and released my cream there-after. Placed in me rotation. 80 qv.

  6. #24029

    Honey

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7252944283

    Saw this ad while trawling the alligator. The brevity and the pictures made me a little leery, but I did some digging and found she was in ABQ before and has reviews from another site, which set my mind at ease. I was still cautious, but she turned out legit.

    150/200/350 - I feel like that last may have been a typo, but I wasn't interested in anything more than a quickie for an intro, so I didn't inquire about it.

    I'm very glad I did. After we both got comfortable, we started with some LFK and a bit of FIV while I suckled her ample, natural DDs. Then she put the cover on and I went to town, in a very nice session that she at least was credibly pretending to enjoy.

    Might classify her as some light GFE, and when I go back I'll put in some extra time to see if she's a clock watcher. Didn't go for a BJ because this was a quick session, so unfortunately, I can't comment on her oral skills.

    I would definitely recommend. Her looks are good, she's thick but in all the right places. She also has a very nice, girl next door Latina Edition look and vibe about her, which I enjoyed. If that description vibes with you, I think you'll like her. Let's make her feel welcome in Tampa, gents.

  7. #24028
    Quote Originally Posted by LWS1027  [View Original Post]
    See if they'll do it on snapchat. I'm assuming that like any good monger you have one of those for checking up on gals associated with your burner protonmail account.
    Go with snapchat or google meet if you can't download it for many reasons, you can still do Facetime on an iPhone, you just have to give them your Apple I'd (email address) and they can call you like that Apple to Apple devices.

  8. #24027

    Trixie

    Anyone know what happened to Trixie? She doing okay?

  9. #24026

    I can't fathom

    Trying to charge 2.5 for a qv car visit. If this was Blake blossom or an actual porn star I'd consider it. Not for her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    The amenities didn't match the expected donation. Good luck providing car dates and outcalls with no transportation like you're gods gift to mankind.

  10. #24025
    Quote Originally Posted by KevBot1212  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently when I was in town. Easy comms, came for outcall to my hotel, had to pay for uber. Nice girl, aims to please. Maybe a little more worn than her recent ad pics, but still a nice ass and open menu. Spent an hour together, unrushed, blasted on her face and took a few pics of it which she enjoyed. MSOG available, showered together. Easy to talk with. Solid provider and would repeat, donations are a little on the higher side but no drama so can't complain. Will be a regular when I move down here in the next few months. Cheers.
    What's her donations?

  11. #24024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    That's cute

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her ad this week and since I have a new # figured I'd reach out.

    250 for a qv / hhr and CBJ / FS.

    And when I said too much and EJ referred me before, she said she didn't talk to him anymore because he was too cheap (paraphrasing).
    The amenities didn't match the expected donation. Good luck providing car dates and outcalls with no transportation like you're gods gift to mankind.

  12. #24023
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Tatiyana. She wants $$ min now.
    Sry. Was supposed to be $$.

  13. #24022

    Opal Black

    Saw her recently when I was in town. Easy comms, came for outcall to my hotel, had to pay for uber. Nice girl, aims to please. Maybe a little more worn than her recent ad pics, but still a nice ass and open menu. Spent an hour together, unrushed, blasted on her face and took a few pics of it which she enjoyed. MSOG available, showered together. Easy to talk with. Solid provider and would repeat, donations are a little on the higher side but no drama so can't complain. Will be a regular when I move down here in the next few months. Cheers.

  14. #24021

    Alexis Waters

    I am curious if anyone has seen Alexis Waters? She is certainly pricey, but I am interested. Only one review on TER, but I saw on her ad that Tampa is her home base, so I figured I would ask. Appreciate any insights.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis77

  15. #24020
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCreeper  [View Original Post]
    It's a lesson we should all learn. Newer girls don't stay affordable if they're worth it. Either that or they don't stay in the business long. Strike while the iron is hot. There's a short window of opportunity with new talent before they raise their prices or leave and you either take the plunge or miss out. I think the window is typically a week give or take.
    About right.

    Seems I got ghosted now. Reached out yesterday to confirm our session today but Mimi said she leaving out of town today. Although said she'd be back. Said was available yesterday but was ok for our session time. Asked for address then as we agreed on when I saw her but since then. Tried reaching out again today and nothing. Oh well.

    Glad some of you had her. For those others (fees or schedule) oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape