Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 296 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I heard Angel would be back at VM for this next month and Judy would be at Stone Sauna. Maybe, I heard wrong. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!
    I saw Judy at Eastern in November:

    I popped a couple Viagra, ran a few errands to give them time to work, then pulled into my favorite local Asian massage parlor this afternoon. I had called earlier to make sure they'd gotten their table shower back in service; they had.

    I paid the house fee for an hour, $80.00, then handed my masseuse $200.00 cash. That's enough to convey you want a table shower and what's known in the trade as "full service". "Judy", a lovely 30-something Chinese, had me undress in suite #2, wrapped me in a towel and took me by the hand to the table shower. Picture a bunk bed sized tiled table with a padded waterproof mat cover and a tiled floor and drain. She disrobed, gave us each a shot of mouthwash, ran warm water over the table cover and had me lie face down where she proceeded to soap me up everywhere, then used her naked body as a scrub brush. On the flip, she paid plenty of attention to my junk; junior was very enthused. She spoke enough English to understand when I asked her to pee in my mouth. She said she really didn't have to go but squeezed out a few squirts anyway. Delightful and no extra charge. Then she dried me off.

    She led me back to suite #2 and started a nice bare back blowjob. Not too little, not too much, just enough excitement to allow her to slip on the condom. A few squirts of lube and we were going missionary. She could win an academy award with her acting skills, but maybe not as I may have been the first one in her lovely, trimmed Chinese snatch that afternoon. Very tight, and she must do regular Kegels, because her pussy was literally sucking my cock. This is professional pussy; your girlfriend or wife has no idea. Like nothing else you've ever had.

    As enjoyable as sucking on her tits, watching her pretty face, kissing her lips, and pounding that pussy was, I was never going to nut wearing that damn raincoat. I stopped, she made a hand jerking motion, and I nodded. I flipped over and she sat on my face as she jerked me off after removing the condom. She jerked me off better than I jerk myself off. I begged for a little more tinkle, but she was on empty. No matter: I exploded in her hands.

    She did a basic cleanup, got dressed, left, and came back with a hot towel to do a through job. She said I had another 10 minutes of my hour, flipped me on my stomach, and dug her hands, arms, and elbows into my back and neck with a little oil lube. She even massaged my calves, my favorite. Another wipe down, and with a gracious smile. A little bottle of water, and a "Thank you", she sent me on my way.

    I've had some very nice women lovers in my day, but none compared to the attention and level of customer satisfaction the Asian women give to men. It simply isn't comparable. The Koreans are top notch too. Judy put my Cuban sugar baby into a new perspective. Less than $300.00, no nagging, expectations, or disappointments, and everyone is happy with the deal. I'm done dating; too much of a crapshoot.

  2. #3489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got some intel from Mamasan in Stpete (VM). Judy and Angel will be working there in Sarasota.

    I can say from personal experience, had both of them separately three times at VM. Judy is a tiny spinner type, and her body is in amazing shape! Angel? Again in amazing shape. Both are sexy as hell. Tip them well and they take care of you.
    Is that a real picture of angel?

  3. #3488

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by JeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got some intel from Mamasan in Stpete (VM). Judy and Angel will be working there in Sarasota.

    I can say from personal experience, had both of them separately three times at VM. Judy is a tiny spinner type, and her body is in amazing shape! Angel? Again in amazing shape. Both are sexy as hell. Tip them well and they take care of you.
    Interesting, I heard Angel would be back at VM for this next month and Judy would be at Stone Sauna. Maybe, I heard wrong. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

  4. #3487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    Lineups

    Eastern has been great but wondering about Blue Ocean, Mead, and Zhixiang. Any update on the quality of their current lineups?

  5. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGDo6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had "Marne" (I think that's the name she gave) at Eastern? Stopped in yesterday and was introduced to her but she wanted $300. Is that the going rate now?
    I would have asked them for a bottle of water, then ask them what the rate was again and take a sip of water, then do a spit-take when they said $300.

    If they are going to be jokers, you can be a joker too.

  6. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    Everybody that has been on this site and in the Hobby for more than 90 days knows the Standard hour rate is $80 for the house and $160 for the girl. Total of $240 - NOT $300. This is substantiated by fellow mongers on this site going back 5 years or longer. IMO your "research" is faulty and way off.
    Not even 5 years ago, it was $40 for 30 min, $120 tip AFTER getting service with no attitude, and this was in California. Now I go 5-6 times a year at most.

  7. #3484

    Too High!

    Everybody that has been on this site and in the Hobby for more than 90 days knows the Standard hour rate is $80 for the house and $160 for the girl. Total of $240 - NOT $300. This is substantiated by fellow mongers on this site going back 5 years or longer. IMO your "research" is faulty and way off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    I am not all hat and no cattle. I substantiated my arguments with statistics from RM. You can illogically argue my circumstances with shill accusations, but you can't argue with what other mongers have said they've paid.

  8. #3483
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    Are you a Shill for this company?

    $300 is CRAZY HIGH! Don't try to fool us. Not cool.
    I am not all hat and no cattle. I substantiated my arguments with statistics from RM. You can illogically argue my circumstances with shill accusations, but you can't argue with what other mongers have said they've paid.

  9. #3482

    A shll?

    Are you a Shill for this company?

    $300 is CRAZY HIGH! Don't try to fool us. Not cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    $300.00 house and tip is not excessive, particularly at Eastern. They're getting it; that's why they're asking for it. And they're worth it as it's most consistently the best place in town.

  10. #3481

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]
    I have been here alot and never paid more than $80 house $200 tip. Usually it's $160 or $180 tip. I have paid an extra $100 for 2nd provider. I hope the rates are not rising to $300 tip. Girls getting greedy.
    Usually 80/160 for places w CBJ and cfs. I've seen 80/200 at eastern but that was for prime talent like lucky / Mina / Kelly w bbj annd cfs. And that is at eastern. Usually from reviews when those same girls are in Orlando or Tampa iits more 80/160 for same level of service at eastern.

    I don't mind the 200. Keeps me from having to drive to Orlando or Tampa. But not paying over that. Usually don't get the full hour anyway and at my age only good for one shot.

  11. #3480
    Went to eastern and it was an interesting and unusual visit. Jackie answered and I had Molly / Mony, who is about 5'2" pretty face, medium build, Cs, 30's /40's. Both of them recognized me from last time when I stopped by to meet them. I explained that I brought 60+150 for tip for 30 min w / everything and asked if that was sufficient. Jackie said no, and they charge 200 now, but I explained it was my first time and the rate is 150 for the spas around the country and that I could go somewhere else if it isn't enough, but they weren't busy so they agreed. However the service didn't include table shower and no kissing which I'm fine with. Inside the room it was very hot. Probably almost 85 degrees so I had to work hard during the massage which caused her pain and discomfort. Jackie then opened the door and scolded me saying basically that they accepted a lower tip so I should be more gentle with them. Never had that happen at a spa before. Molly then told me to stand up and finish the massage while she laid down which made her happy and she was very accommodating and lowered the AC temperature when I told her it was too hot.

  12. #3479

    Never more than

    Quote Originally Posted by BiGDo6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had "Marne" (I think that's the name she gave) at Eastern? Stopped in yesterday and was introduced to her but she wanted $300. Is that the going rate now?
    I have been here alot and never paid more than $80 house $200 tip. Usually it's $160 or $180 tip. I have paid an extra $100 for 2nd provider. I hope the rates are not rising to $300 tip. Girls getting greedy.

  13. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGDo6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had "Marne" (I think that's the name she gave) at Eastern? Stopped in yesterday and was introduced to her but she wanted $300. Is that the going rate now?
    She is likely new, what does she look like? Did you drive up there in a Porsche and wear expensive clothes? Maybe she thinks you are willing to pay it.

  14. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGDo6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had "Marne" (I think that's the name she gave) at Eastern? Stopped in yesterday and was introduced to her but she wanted $300. Is that the going rate now?
    I checked the last 5 or 6 Eastern reviews on RM. $80.00 house, one FS for $160.00, the rest $180-$200.00. So $300.00 total with inflation makes sense.

  15. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    For $300 she would have to stay the night! LOL Typical FS is $160.
    $300.00 house and tip is not excessive, particularly at Eastern. They're getting it; that's why they're asking for it. And they're worth it as it's most consistently the best place in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape