The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51420

    New Top Hot Spot Location?? 😳

    Quote Originally Posted by Big In Japan  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a little bird that they might be opening another location on the east side of town, between the old King location and Waterford. Eastsiders keep your fingers crossed!
    Well ... timing is everything! This is extremely GOOD TO KNOW as far in advance as possible (for me anyway). I WAS planning to put the (supposedly) FINAL touches on the latest revision to the Idiot's Guide and get it posted exactly on APRIL 1st (easy date to remember and search upon), but it looks like it would be, essentially, out-of-date almost immediately! That type of info has limited shelf-life anyway, but if one of the Top Spots is imminently adding a new location, I'll wait until I have an address and name of the AMP so maybe it'll last at least a month before being out-of-date! LOL.

    Could someone shoot me a PM as soon as there's a confirmed name/address for this rumored new location? I'd like to wait until they have a Google Maps "business record", but I'm not sure how long that takes to pop up on Google. Thanks!

  2. #51419
    Stopped by M&why saw Kelly. Last week to catch her before her vacation. Good time as usual if you like natty tits. She told me new location will open up soon near where old king spa was at. Hopefully will get an Update once it opens. Super busy today, door was ringing nonstop or I would have opted 2 girls.

  3. #51418

    Re: Visiting from Jacksonville

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTheGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Visiting Orlando and wanted to see what we got to offer. I noticed on my way in that there was a place near where I am staying called AK spa. Anyone ever had any luck there? Also, I see Tokyo seems to be a good spot. I have been out of the loop for a while but isn't there a place called Milk? Or was I just dreaming about that? LOL. Any help is appreciated!
    Tokyo is a good spot. I have not heard anything about AK spa. There WAS a place called Milk, but it closed quite a while ago.

  4. #51417
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a little bird that they might be opening another location on the east side of town, between the old King location and Waterford. Eastsiders keep your fingers crossed!
    Oh this would be awesome! KMS was so convenient to pop into while out running errands. All the current AMP faves are so far away it basically requires planning a day around the visit to make it happen. So I've moved all activities to UTR's & escorts as they became generally closer and more affordable to me. But they require coordination, planning and the risk of being ghosted and it'd be nice to have a sure thing close again to just drop into.

    Here's hoping they find a location this time with functional A/C!

  5. #51416
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a little bird that they might be opening another location on the east side of town, between the old King location and Waterford. Eastsiders keep your fingers crossed!
    I heard about this about a month ago and can confirm this.

  6. #51415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Eastside

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a little bird that they might be opening another location on the east side of town, between the old King location and Waterford. Eastsiders keep your fingers crossed!

    On a related note, in addition to Mona I heard that Feya, Angela (the Squirt Queen), and JJ (Filipino/Chinese mix) will be back in town next month as well.

    Last time I spoke with Yuki/Monica/Blue, she said she'd also be back in April, but that was a while ago. I haven't heard anything recently.
    Hope to see that happen! Been hit or miss on this side since milk / king went down. That traffic is a major deterrent for me. I've been settling on local (brevard) subpar spas because of it.

  7. #51414
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a little bird that they might be opening another location on the east side of town, between the old King location and Waterford. Eastsiders keep your fingers crossed!

    On a related note, in addition to Mona I heard that Feya, Angela (the Squirt Queen), and JJ (Filipino/Chinese mix) will be back in town next month as well.

    Last time I spoke with Yuki/Monica/Blue, she said she'd also be back in April, but that was a while ago. I haven't heard anything recently.
    I also got the same info, April will be a good rotation, not March wasn't.

    Toyo- Feya, Emily, Summer.

    MY-Angela, Meghan, Blue and some new (tiny girl) from what Mona said.

    New location-Mona, and Meghan will move over there a few days into the month. And I think baby face Kelly is going to take a little rest and coming back half way through the.

    Month.

    May a June are going to be good as well from what I've heard.. Let's enjoy it while it's good!!

  8. #51413
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a little bird that they might be opening another location on the east side of town, between the old King location and Waterford. Eastsiders keep your fingers crossed!

    On a related note, in addition to Mona I heard that Feya, Angela (the Squirt Queen), and JJ (Filipino/Chinese mix) will be back in town next month as well.

    Last time I spoke with Yuki/Monica/Blue, she said she'd also be back in April, but that was a while ago. I haven't heard anything recently.
    Thanks for the intel. I'll be holding out until next month then.

  9. #51412

    Re: Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer67  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Mona will be when she is back in town?
    I heard from a little bird that they might be opening another location on the east side of town, between the old King location and Waterford. Eastsiders keep your fingers crossed!

    On a related note, in addition to Mona I heard that Feya, Angela (the Squirt Queen), and JJ (Filipino/Chinese mix) will be back in town next month as well.

    Last time I spoke with Yuki/Monica/Blue, she said she'd also be back in April, but that was a while ago. I haven't heard anything recently.

  10. #51411

    Mona

    Does anyone know where Mona will be when she is back in town?

  11. #51410

    Jiu jiu-Jenna

    I first tried Cherry Blossom but saw a car right outside with sherif patrol sticker so decided to bail.

    Went ti Jiu Jiu and saw Jenna. She is beautiful, petite with nice big natural tits and lovely skin. She was playful and fun. Wish she had better command of English but nevertheless I had a great time. Will repeat.

  12. #51409

    Visiting from Jacksonville

    Hey all! Visiting Orlando and wanted to see what we got to offer. I noticed on my way in that there was a place near where I am staying called AK spa. Anyone ever had any luck there? Also, I see Tokyo seems to be a good spot. I have been out of the loop for a while but isn't there a place called Milk? Or was I just dreaming about that? LOL. Any help is appreciated!

  13. #51408

    re: Mina at M & Y

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1205  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for a minute, decided to finally register, and then had a session the other day that finally inspired me to post.
    ....
    She walked me arm in arm to the door, ending with a goodbye kiss. I climbed into my truck with a smile on my face and started the drive home.
    Great review! Hopefully future sessions will leave you similarly inspired!

  14. #51407

    Tokyo

    Read a lot of the forum posts for spa near Kissimmee, ended up at Tokyo. Nicole greeted me, decent looking in a blue dress. Led me to the room and immediately asked for house fee then the tip. It's funny, tried negotiating but she was firm, I tried offering 1, then 1. 2, but she said "fuck good is 140" LOL.

    I paid the house fee and tip, $$ total, for half hour and FS, she leaves and I get undressed and lay face down. I knew there wouldn't be a massage but I wanted some teasing first. She comes in the room, undresses, then jumps on my back and wiggles around, then hops off, teases for like 2 minutes then tells me to flip. She cleans Jr, then immediately starts a BBBJ without asking. She then grabs the condom I brought and mentions multiple times it's nice condom LOL, puts it on and hops up for some positions with the typical forced fake moaning and yeh baby, fuck me hard nonsense, guess that stuff works for some people.

    Overall not bad. Her name was Nicole. She was a decent looking little spinner, nice little ass and some decent bolt on Cs with eraser nips. She had a little acne and almost looked Japanese, but it was dark so I might be wrong. I'd return to try other talent.

  15. #51406

    Lily Spa

    Made a visit to this gem recently. I was greeted by one of the most beautiful attendants in all my years of mongering. Young spinner with a natural large rack. I opted for 30 min for 60. The place was clean and very busy. Two guys walked in as I was parking and I got the luck of the draw. Got in the room and I couldn't resist and I gave her a nice reach around under the shorts hug. No panties and no resistance. Game on. Face down on the table I was able to continue fondling her a bit. She touched my back and ass for about 10 seconds then had me flip. We agreed on 40 for a handy because I knew I wasn't lasting. Throat testing was 100 and pecker cave drilling was 140. She immediately pulled up her shirt and pulled down her shorts. Extra large nips that I happily latched onto while she was stroking and I was hunting for the honey hole. She next got up on the table on top of me giving me great access to rub the outside, not poke the coochie. She did a fantastic job until I busted a nut. I asked her her name and she told me but I completely forgot. Sorry. Quick clean up and she sent me out the back door which was awkward walking back to my car. I will absolutely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape