Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 1227 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37888

    Looking to try this Goddess

    Any info on this lady fellas? She doesn't have a name to search. DM or post here either way works for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/630616122843

    Also, looking for info on these two.

    Rahnada.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/127823967024

    Naom Head Surgeon.

    Naom https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/019880042158.

  2. #37887

    Meli replacement

    Been searching for a Meli replacement since she left us. The only thing that comes close is Riverside Rachel. Do anyone have any recommendations for a middle age well put together provider that's not trying to charge a arm and leg?

  3. #37886

    Definitely not BF

    Quote Originally Posted by Afo2422  [View Original Post]
    So did this come from someone getting your info from BF? Or another source? If the handler from BF is giving out our info I would like to find out why.
    I believe it was probably just fake links and the girls aren't real. Just a way to get your number and try to extort money from you. I just ignored them and of course nothing happened. They will try to scare you though.

  4. #37885

    Convo

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Decided to make this girl think I was coming for a hour visit, then posted this after a while. Text convo below.
    Forgot to add the pics.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  5. #37884
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    In a previous report I warned of her. I let my guard down. Reached out, she wanted to play at her place I said no at my place. After some back and forth she agreed. When I get to the pick up spot She asks for $ for 420. I had done this before with no issue and she said she would leave her phone for guarantee she would come back. Watched her stop in the parking lot and drop something off in a car that left and she went inside. Oh and she just called as I'm writing this asking for her phone no mention of my $. Told her we are through and that when I get to where her phone is ill call her and she said she would walk me through cashapping my money back. Back to report, she goes inside and 15 minutes later ask where I am, I'm gone and far way because my intuition told me to get out of there. Long story shorter she text me at 5 am for her phone. When I get the msg in the morning I wait till about 10 am to call her and she blocked me. You pull this and it's one and done with me luckily was only $ and not the whole donation. It's sucks because she always gave me what I wanted in the dream. Like I said " Don't do it" or you'll be reporting back like this. Let you know how it goes getting my $ back. Oh, just a dream or nightmare.
    I've seen her, good time, but she's a hustler if you aren't street smart.

    She'll ask for money in advance for her room. You'll also get rushed so don't book any longer visits. Besides that, enthusiastic and open to pretty much anything.

  6. #37883

    Waste their time as revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    In a previous report I warned of her. I let my guard down. Reached out, she wanted to play at her place I said no at my place. After some back and forth she agreed. When I get to the pick up spot She asks for $ for 420. I had done this before with no issue and she said she would leave her phone for guarantee she would come back. Watched her stop in the parking lot and drop something off in a car that left and she went inside. Oh and she just called as I'm writing this asking for her phone no mention of my $. Told her we are through and that when I get to where her phone is ill call her and she said she would walk me through cashapping my money back. Back to report, she goes inside and 15 minutes later ask where I am, I'm gone and far way because my intuition told me to get out of there. Long story shorter she text me at 5 am for her phone. When I get the msg in the morning I wait till about 10 am to call her and she blocked me. You pull this and it's one and done with me luckily was only $ and not the whole donation. It's sucks because she always gave me what I wanted in the dream. Like I said " Don't do it" or you'll be reporting back like this. Let you know how it goes getting my $ back. Oh, just a dream or nightmare.
    Decided to make this girl think I was coming for a hour visit, then posted this after a while. Text convo below.

  7. #37882

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by ManGekyo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she doesn't do it, she does?
    She doesn't do it on QV, only on HH or HR.

  8. #37881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a reply back lately from her? Gone ghost on me out of nowhere.
    The only time she ever responded to me, she wanted to move to convo to X. I don't do X, so the trail ran dry. Tried to contact her several other times, got nuthin. Seems like she's more into selling content than anything.

  9. #37880

    Stay away from that one

    Quote Originally Posted by FunInJax5  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my buddy, he asked me to find out if anybody can verify this lovely ladies throat muscles exercise claims:

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora1738
    Fun, Stay away from that one, she is gutter trash and her and her BF will rob you, read the board and you will see comments about her, also read the Stay Away thread. Just lookin out for ya. As always stay safe.

    PW.

  10. #37879

    Stay far away

    Quote Originally Posted by FunInJax5  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my buddy, he asked me to find out if anybody can verify this lovely ladies throat muscles exercise claims:

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora1738
    Tell him not to walk but run in the the opposite direction. Her and her Bf will for sure rob him.

  11. #37878

    June

    Quote Originally Posted by ManGekyo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she doesn't do it, she does?
    Has anyone gotten a reply back lately from her? Gone ghost on me out of nowhere.

  12. #37877

    Aurora

    Got a call from my buddy, he asked me to find out if anybody can verify this lovely ladies throat muscles exercise claims:

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora1738

  13. #37876

    Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    In a previous report I warned of her. I let my guard down. Reached out, she wanted to play at her place I said no at my place. After some back and forth she agreed. When I get to the pick up spot She asks for $ for 420. I had done this before with no issue and she said she would leave her phone for guarantee she would come back. Watched her stop in the parking lot and drop something off in a car that left and she went inside. Oh and she just called as I'm writing this asking for her phone no mention of my $. Told her we are through and that when I get to where her phone is ill call her and she said she would walk me through cashapping my money back. Back to report, she goes inside and 15 minutes later ask where I am, I'm gone and far way because my intuition told me to get out of there. Long story shorter she text me at 5 am for her phone. When I get the msg in the morning I wait till about 10 am to call her and she blocked me. You pull this and it's one and done with me luckily was only $ and not the whole donation. It's sucks because she always gave me what I wanted in the dream. Like I said " Don't do it" or you'll be reporting back like this. Let you know how it goes getting my $ back. Oh, just a dream or nightmare.
    That's crazy. I haven't been on here in a while. I saw Bekka this morning and it was a great time. Comms were quick. BBBJ and covered FS. She's goofy and I can see needing to watch yourself around her but I didn't have any issues with her. Stay safe.

  14. #37875
    Quote Originally Posted by ManGekyo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she doesn't do it, she does?
    I've seen her once and she did with me. I was freshly showered and smelled good so I think that helps. Very sensual and was rubbing on her kitty while she did it.

  15. #37874

    June did BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovladel  [View Original Post]
    Are these two legit? From the pictures they are sharing a room together, and seem to be strippers. Nothing in their respected ads say they do duos and when I inquired the spider girl about if she did duos with anyone she said she did not. She quoted me 150/250/500 for the time and she quoted no bare no greek no GFE. The blonde quoted me at 150/220/400 and same thing everything covered, doesn't do duo's etc. I've snooped on Escort Babylon and spider girl has been posting since Dec' of 24' and her friend started in Late Jan Early Feb of 25'. The blondes alright but the other one has a really nice ass. Any info would be appreciated. I put their links down below.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9042004210

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2527121071

    I saw Junebug last month and she was great. She's 25 and has a regular house on the north-west side of town. She's really short 5'1-5'2. No kissing and DATY is only if she's in the mood but gives a great BBBJ, she's not as chubby as her pictures show her, she's lost quite a bit of weight and she wears something around her stomach to hide it. Check her twitter for more recent pics. Really nice fat ass and tight kitty and nice soft boobs. She'll suck as long as you want and be on top as long as well. The best thing was her hygiene, smelled great and house and bed were as well. The biggest thing that irks me with providers is that they wouldn't even bother showering before I would visit but not JuneBugg, She was showered, dried her hair, put on perfume and deodorant and had clean panties and clothes on. Twitter has some videos and lots of pics so you can see her. 220 for the HH and I felt like it was money well spent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jerk4june

    https://x.com/jerk4junee
    Her ad says she doesn't do it, she does?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape