Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56888
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    Tom, she has multiple reviews on other sites; so I think she is real. Google her phone number. However this should have been posted in the non-AMP section. Don't feel bad, I've screwed that up as well.

    Wiz.
    She's very real.

    I've let many a massage end up with my dick inside her.

    She's a delight but her place is an absolute wreck.

  2. #56887

    Atlanta Help Hispanic Apartments Question

    I have seen many posts over the past few years about Hispanic Apartments. I come to ATL approx. Twice per year and have never had success figuring out how you find these places. Can someone private message me and let me know where you search for these apartments, how you find them? I can offer some help with great places in SC if you are interested. Charleston, Columbia and near Savannah.

  3. #56886
    Was on sugarloaf the other day and noticed the you and me sign inside the shop was on, but the open sign was off. Are they getting close to opening? (next to BD health).

    And further up (a block from Meet) was a new, to me, place called. Lazy Day massage.

    Any recon notes to share?

  4. #56885

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't get L1 here you must have given off LE vibes. L1 is pretty much guaranteed.
    How do you make your self look less like LE? Paid Cash. Dressed in jeans and Tee.

    This was a couple of years ago. Now that I think about 3 years ago. I think she wanted me to finish myself off. But, I can't remember. I'll have to give it a try again. It's closer than Daisy or Healing center.

  5. #56884

  6. #56883
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon42  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town for a few days was wondering if there is anywhere in Smyrna with a table shower and attractive women. Or any local favorites. Good looking masseuse is more important, never done a table shower and I saw there were a few in Atlanta with them, so if there are any in that area that would be a bonus. Thanks for the help.
    You're not going to find any good looking ladies in Smyrna. If you want something out of the ordinary either go to PZ or ZR. Each location has 2 big reasons LOL. The rest have your average AMP women with average builds / bodies.

  7. #56882

    Rim and a shower

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    It happens, some of these Asian masseuses will do that. I was at a massage parlor recently about 2. 5 hours outside of Atlanta. After giving me a thorough scrub down during the table shower and after a few minutes in the sauna, she took me back to the room and asked for the tip. I reached into my wallet to give her $160 but she saw an extra $100 note and wanted the extra hundred dollar bill. My total out the door was $280. It was $280 well spent, she rimmed my arse, gave me a BBBJ and even offered bare cum in her pussy. I declined to slide in without a hat.
    Can you PM the name or put it in here? That sounds like a hell of a good time.

  8. #56881

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one off of Oak in near RR PRWY? I went there paid case and they were legit. I left frustrated and pissed I didn't got somewhere more guaranteed. I don't have many windows when my wife is out of town.
    If you didn't get L1 here you must have given off LE vibes. L1 is pretty much guaranteed.

  9. #56880
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    It happens, some of these Asian masseuses will do that. I was at a massage parlor recently about 2. 5 hours outside of Atlanta. After giving me a thorough scrub down during the table shower and after a few minutes in the sauna, she took me back to the room and asked for the tip. I reached into my wallet to give her $160 but she saw an extra $100 note and wanted the extra hundred dollar bill. My total out the door was $280. It was $280 well spent, she rimmed my arse, gave me a BBBJ and even offered bare cum in her pussy. I declined to slide in without a hat.
    Check PM, but where? I will be in ATL in 2 weeks.

  10. #56879

    Smyrna

    Going to be in town for a few days was wondering if there is anywhere in Smyrna with a table shower and attractive women. Or any local favorites. Good looking masseuse is more important, never done a table shower and I saw there were a few in Atlanta with them, so if there are any in that area that would be a bonus. Thanks for the help.

  11. #56878

    Back walking

    Quote Originally Posted by AcworthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Who would you recommend for the best back walking and L1 massage. Seems like the quality of massages are going down.
    I think Amber at MS-SS gives a good back walking massage. I like that she's pretty small, so she can give good pressure without putting too much weight on your back.

    Be sure to call / text ahead and ask to reserve Amber AND a room with bars for back walking.

  12. #56877

    Interested

    Where can one find this level of service? This sounds like the Orlando playbook.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    It happens, some of these Asian masseuses will do that. I was at a massage parlor recently about 2. 5 hours outside of Atlanta. After giving me a thorough scrub down during the table shower and after a few minutes in the sauna, she took me back to the room and asked for the tip. I reached into my wallet to give her $160 but she saw an extra $100 note and wanted the extra hundred dollar bill. My total out the door was $280. It was $280 well spent, she rimmed my arse, gave me a BBBJ and even offered bare cum in her pussy. I declined to slide in without a hat.

  13. #56876

    Back walking

    Who would you recommend for the best back walking and L1 massage. Seems like the quality of massages are going down.

  14. #56875
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Oasis and Jiao

    Went to both Oasis and Jiao recently. Base on RubHub there's active play. I'm looking for a decent sensual massage with HE.

    Oasis: Parking lot was empty I was greeted by mama she asked me right off the bad what I was there for massage or fucking. Which was a big turn off for me. I said massage. She went and got the girl. The girl was a 60 yo with missing teeth not attractive at all. Said right away 1 hour massage house price was $. And HJ was another $. 40 plus she wanted tip. The vibe wasn't there. The massage was probably going to be crap so I walked out.

    Jiao: Seems like a pretty busy with place multiple couples paying when I went in. I got Angel. Very attractive. She told me off the rip take everything off but underwear. I never had that happened before so. I figure no play. Got my massage it was okay. Didn't ask for more. Paid and left.

  15. #56874

    Elite. Lisa

    One of Lisa's therapists told me that Lisa has been dating a fellow monger for close to 2 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape