Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 17026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Just talked to both of them on the phone as I'm still out of town. They are both on the rag but are offering hour massage with happy for 150 with oral upgrades negotiated in person. I believe BBBJ included for around 200. Good luck gentlemen and happy hunting.
    Julie told me she does not do BBBJ. Possibly a case of YMMV? IDK. Good time though otherwise.

  2. #14685

    Best For A Newbie

    Apologies for the simplistic question, I have read through the thread and think I have a general lay of the land but obviously a lot of the abbreviations and things make it tricky.

    My question is this: where would you recommend a newbie to the massage parlor game go in Columbus?

    Parameters.

    - Not interested in anything beyond a teasing massage and HJ (don't want full service, but do want to experience some teasing before the flip.).

    - Want it to be as close to a sure thing as possible without extensive negotiation.

    - Must be a dedicated location vs a house / hotel / outcall / etc.

    - Must be in the general Columbus metropolitan area.

    What place (s) best fit this criteria?

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #14684

    Emily and Julie

    Just talked to both of them on the phone as I'm still out of town. They are both on the rag but are offering hour massage with happy for 150 with oral upgrades negotiated in person. I believe BBBJ included for around 200. Good luck gentlemen and happy hunting.

  4. #14683

    ZZ Spa

    Went to ZZ Spa yesterday. I walked in and there was no one there at the front desk but I heard someone say "Welcome, come back baby". So I walked into the hallway and saw a maybe mid 40's older lady. She was small and petite, no real curves and she was wearing a gray skirt. She ushered me into the room asked how long and we settled that. I'm not a huge fan of these rooms since they only have curtains out front so you have to be quiet, which she kept reminding me of the entire time. So I got undressed and laid onto the table face down. She came back and she gave me one of the best teasing sessions that I've had in a while. I'm a sucker for some good teasing and I think the older women just have the experience to get it done right. Once she was done with the teasing I flipped over and she grabbed some oil and had good technic. Fondling the boys while she was stroking me and while I was feeling her up under her skirt but over her spandex. I was unfortunately so caught up I forgot to grab her name. But I will definitely be back.

  5. #14682
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    "On Bethel".

    Is there another Red Rose besides the one on Hard Rd by Smoky?
    He's definitely talking about hard road from his provided address and description.

  6. #14681

    K spa newark

    Ok folks visited K spa yesterday. Drew the other older provider there not the younger one I got at my last report on K spa. I think she was the only one working didn't hear any footsteps or anything throughout the whole time.

    Anywho, provider was good looking for her age maybe C cups mid 40's. Good massage and some light teasing throughout. On the flip a really good HE technique similar to the first provider I saw, offered two pops even but I declined I was pretty well drained. I've been to places before where one provider is really good the other is a jackhammer so I would have to guess this place implements some sort of "quality control" to keep everything consistent kind of like how RL always (I mean use to) put their tits in your face. . 6 and. 5 damage will repeat when I am in the area next.

    And as for RL, has anyone had any luck at all recently?

  7. #14680

    Let's post in the appropriate thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I took a chance and checked out Asian Hollywood. They are legit and Lulu was great. Recommended.

    CP.
    Just so you don't confuse people, let's make sure to put anything Asian Hollywood related in the "K-girls of Columbus" thread (even though that title is misleading, because it's not a K-org): http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ls-of-Columbus.

    Or at the very least in the "Escort Reviews" thread. There is no massage available at Asian Hollywood.

  8. #14679
    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Red Rose (formerly 1886 Spa and Refresh Center). Two ladies there. Did. 4 hhr. She rubbed shoulders and back for about 10 minutes before spreading my legs for better access to play with junior. Had me flip and asked for $ tip. I was firm on. 40 and she started HE. Would not lift shirt or let me touch breasts unless I did the $, but allowed OTC down low. She left room to get a glove and asked if I wanted one finger or two for prostate massage. I chose one and she was enthusiastic with the act.

    She was very flirty throughout and gave illusion of enjoying herself. Would have been perfect if she didn't try to overcharge for top access. May visit again but plaza is very busy with the neighboring restaurants.
    "On Bethel".

    Is there another Red Rose besides the one on Hard Rd by Smoky?

  9. #14678

    Serene Powell

    Had the day off so decided to try this place out. Only one provider was available who I didn't catch the name was average build and in her 40's. Paid 6 for an hour and was lead to a room where it was business as usual. This provider was actually folding me like a pretzel for some stretches which other places haven't done that I've seen. On the flip it was business as usual with UTC touching and standard HE finish for 6. Would return to see if there are any younger options.

  10. #14677
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMask4323  [View Original Post]
    How did the pm feel? I would think I would like one, but I'm not sure.
    It was alright, but didn't do anything for me. I told her to stop so she could focus on the HE.

  11. #14676

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Grtalmty1  [View Original Post]
    Searched and am not finding this place. Is this the actual name?
    Asian-Hollywood is an agency, not an AMP. They were in Cincinnati before and their verification process goes a little too far for most of us.

  12. #14675
    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Red Rose (formerly 1886 Spa and Refresh Center). Two ladies there. Did. 4 hhr. She rubbed shoulders and back for about 10 minutes before spreading my legs for better access to play with junior. Had me flip and asked for $ tip. I was firm on. 40 and she started HE. Would not lift shirt or let me touch breasts unless I did the $, but allowed OTC down low. She left room to get a glove and asked if I wanted one finger or two for prostate massage. I chose one and she was enthusiastic with the act.

    She was very flirty throughout and gave illusion of enjoying herself. Would have been perfect if she didn't try to overcharge for top access. May visit again but plaza is very busy with the neighboring restaurants.
    How did the pm feel? I would think I would like one, but I'm not sure.

  13. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by Cp2705  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I took a chance and checked out Asian Hollywood. They are legit and Lulu was great. Recommended.

    CP.
    Searched and am not finding this place. Is this the actual name?

  14. #14673
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilarmy07  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, new to the forum but a longtime user of the site. I first got into the hobby about 10 years ago when I came across Perfect Body Spa in Hilliard, and I've been hoping to find a place like that againbut no luck so far. Since moving back last year and getting back into the hobby full-time, I've been struggling to find quality spots or reliable private providers. I've already checked out most of the places from the map that was uploaded here a while back, so I'm looking for some fresh recommendations. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    So basically you have been back a year and your first post is ask for information?

  15. #14672

    Asian hollywood

    Hello All,

    I took a chance and checked out Asian Hollywood. They are legit and Lulu was great. Recommended.

    CP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape