Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 27816
-
03-25-25 15:32 #25536Senior Member

Posts: 653Pinameganda YMMV
Pinameganda is YMMV. I have seen her several times so she knows what I want.
-
03-24-25 18:06 #25535Senior Member

Posts: 293I would reach out to her. It never hurts. Maybe offer her a little extra.
Originally Posted by BigTimeLove
[View Original Post]
I do know she comes up here now and then. Sometimes we meet for drinks. Be polite. She is a cool lady.
-
03-24-25 17:03 #25534Senior Member

Posts: 533They do but delete posts when they leave.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
HR Duo is just 2 x her normal rate plus small up charge.
I've been seeing MSC for years (pre boob job) and got in at HHR rates. Probably need to have some rapport with her for all that.
Definitely didn't bring her roses, though.
-
03-24-25 11:22 #25533Regular Member

Posts: 13The answer was no when I asked her about it, but it was also a first visit.
Originally Posted by CuriosityKat
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 11:46 #25532Senior Member

Posts: 163Damn lucky af.
Originally Posted by CuriosityKat
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 09:34 #25531Senior Member

Posts: 271Isn't this the kind of all flowery prose, all flourish no details review we usually dunk on around here? Homeboy literally bought them roses.
Originally Posted by CuriosityKat
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 21:47 #25530Senior Member

Posts: 77Don't think so but last time I had her out my way she told me who she was doing duo's with cause I asked if she would do one with remi.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
But I do know luna is hero current duo partner.
-
03-22-25 20:17 #25529Senior Member

Posts: 26Any intel on this one? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-erin.3014120/.
Says she does Duos with Erin but then the ad says Sophialove who is also new.
Erin was once reported as BB friendly but was not when I saw her.
-
03-22-25 19:47 #25528Senior Member

Posts: 223Marie and Luna
Did Marie ever post and ad for the duo or was it totally under the radar? Luna doesn't have any posts on the board unless she deleted everything.
Originally Posted by CuriosityKat
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 18:55 #25527Senior Member

Posts: 2184I have seen Anna in the past and she was a Great appointment. Having said that, she is not 600 good, atleast not in my book. She does have a pretty packed schedule and I prefer to do appointments when I want to, not when the provider has time to pencil me in. Her loss, plenty of younger fish in the sea.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 18:39 #25526Senior Member

Posts: 247Ah yes, Dahlia Divine. A must see if you are in the PDX area.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 17:54 #25525Senior Member

Posts: 43MSC= MarieStClaire.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 15:39 #25524Senior Member

Posts: 26Took me a bit to find what review was being talked about: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...roses.3004226/.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
BB Duo is my dream, color me jelly!
-
03-22-25 13:08 #25523Senior Member

Posts: 460MSC + Luna?
What does MSC stands for? There are a few Lunas. Could you please share links to their ads?
Thank you.
Originally Posted by PeppermintPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 12:43 #25522Senior Member

Posts: 1111Insatiable Anna
I gave up on seeing her back in 2023. Anna has a dance card of Seattle regulars and will pretty much only give you one chance and drop you as she sees fit. After two unanswered attempts to schedule with her well in advance of her visits to Seattle, I figured I didn't make the list and moved on to dealing with other stuff in my life. But then she finally responded out of the blue the evening prior to her departure and tried to pencil me in for before she was due to check out of her hotel. However I'd driven down to Oregon and was dealing with a family matter (aging parents stuff) at the time, so I advised her of my situation and asked if she'd keep me in mind for the next time she was in town. Absolute silence after that and a few more emails. Her loss though, because I took a portion of her $600 fee and pounded Dahlia Divine's three holes for nearly two hours while I was down there.
Originally Posted by BigTimeLove
[View Original Post]
I'm happy for the dudes who have scored quality time with Anna, but for me it's just not worth the effort.












Reply With Quote





