Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    I got them in a BB duo but was fairly reasonable. Just did a HHR. Luna is crazy hot. Only thing you can't do is blow it inside her. Or so MSC claims. We'll see next time through.
    Have a link for them? What is reasonable now a days for a duo.

  2. #25520
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of you daddy whorebucks laid down a new car down-payment for a duo with MSC and Luna while she was here. Wondering if that duo is bb tho? If so, sounds like an incredible time!
    I got them in a BB duo but was fairly reasonable. Just did a HHR. Luna is crazy hot. Only thing you can't do is blow it inside her. Or so MSC claims. We'll see next time through.

  3. #25519
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious63  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...abella.123049/#xfmgMedia.

    Has anyone seen her? Would love to have her tits in my mouth.
    Nope. But she has been reviewed here a few times. She is mostly all safety and does not belong to this thread.

  4. #25518

    MSC + Luna

    Looks like one of you daddy whorebucks laid down a new car down-payment for a duo with MSC and Luna while she was here. Wondering if that duo is bb tho? If so, sounds like an incredible time!

  5. #25517

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeLove  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Insatiable Anna in the last two or three months? I've tried emailing a few times but haven't heard a word back, maybe she's not traveling to Seattle anymore? Wondering if I'm off the list now (I could be as I had to cancel last time) or if she's just retired?
    She is here this month 26-28th and was here last month in February as well.

  6. #25516
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this has been posted here before or if anyone actually has seen here. Also not going to go through dozens of posts to find out.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2063673150

    Jess is clearly a catfish. I texted her asking for BBFS hh. She texted me saying no explicit texts and offered a rate of 300.

    After doing some research she has been labeled a catfish on other sites. I asked her before driving up to Everett from Olympia if she can send me a photo holding up three fingers to prove she is real and not someone else. She sends me a random photo I told her I could easily send a random photo off the internet as well. I want a picture of her holding up three fingers to prove she's the girl in the photos. She absolutely refused and started calling me a scammer..
    Why even waste your time? Looking at her pics, I see like 10 different women. Even the first ones on her ads set off the Bullshit Detector.

  7. #25515
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious63  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...abella.123049/#xfmgMedia.

    Has anyone seen her? Would love to have her tits in my mouth.
    Unless she has changed, all safety. She used to just do her sessions on the couch and then a blanket on the floor. Hopefully she's upgraded to a blanket covered pallet or an air mattress. She always presented herself with a bunch of attitude on the other board so never had any interest in seeing her.

  8. #25514

    Lovely_Isabella

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...abella.123049/#xfmgMedia.

    Has anyone seen her? Would love to have her tits in my mouth.

  9. #25513

    Insatiable Anna still working?

    Has anyone seen Insatiable Anna in the last two or three months? I've tried emailing a few times but haven't heard a word back, maybe she's not traveling to Seattle anymore? Wondering if I'm off the list now (I could be as I had to cancel last time) or if she's just retired?

  10. #25512

    MadamKitty, NinaBubbles

    MadamKitty and NinaBubbles are my go to.

    Nina doesn't like creampies. MadamKitty does.

  11. #25511
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleEater  [View Original Post]
    I have a few theories on why if you get BBFS when it's said they don't is that they probably charge us different rates and ask us not to disclose to have a flat fee. That or they're genuinely just don't do it with many dudes and can be choosy.
    Another theory is that TNA folks look down their noses at anyone who advertises BBFS, so it's rarely advertised or discussed there (fear of getting blacklisted).

  12. #25510

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleEater  [View Original Post]
    It's usually a gentlemen's (agreement between me and the girl if I'm getting it on the "low. " I have a few theories on why if you get BBFS when it's said they don't is that they probably charge us different rates and ask us not to disclose to have a flat fee. That or they're genuinely just don't do it with many dudes and can be choosy.

    I would say it becomes a lot easier once you become a regular or provide paper work, with an upcharge 99.9% of the time.
    Also and has been my experience, many times it will not be offered on the first visit but will be on subsequent visits, especially if they like you and want you to become a regular. In their shoes, I would do the same.

  13. #25509
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I miss when she was younger. Do we know if any of her "friends" are down for a bb duo? I tried with one of them awhile back and she made me put on a cover for her friend and ripped that shit off as fast as she could when it was her turn. Also there was a post that got deleted on TNA but Kayden K or whatever her name is ignored the condom on the bed and insisted I CIP. She was strung out and tweaker vibes. I kinda felt gross after but no smell or anything.
    I've tried with all 4. None will go without the raincoat.

  14. #25508
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    Too many people having information can and does ruin good things.
    She is up in Bothell walking the streets. That's where you will find her. Usually around bikini bariasta or truck stops.

  15. #25507

    Catfish

    I'm not sure if this has been posted here before or if anyone actually has seen here. Also not going to go through dozens of posts to find out.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2063673150

    Jess is clearly a catfish. I texted her asking for BBFS hh. She texted me saying no explicit texts and offered a rate of 300.

    After doing some research she has been labeled a catfish on other sites. I asked her before driving up to Everett from Olympia if she can send me a photo holding up three fingers to prove she is real and not someone else. She sends me a random photo I told her I could easily send a random photo off the internet as well. I want a picture of her holding up three fingers to prove she's the girl in the photos. She absolutely refused and started calling me a scammer.

    I gave her plenty of opportunities to send me a photo but she wanted to charge me 45 dollars for a a facetime session. I told her I don't need a Facetime session. I just need a photo proving she is real.

    You have been warned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape