Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 1179 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15534
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I'm lucky to have this tall sexy woman in my rotation. She can be difficult to get ahold of but fortunately for myself she does find time to see me. Met her at her new incall which is currently a nice upgrade from her previous locations. Met me in her sexy robe and we spent a nice time standing DFK and feeling up her perky tits and ass. I sat at the edge of the bed and she started her world class BBBJ. She really gets into it and the view is perfect. We end up on the bed and she gets into this perfect arched K9 position and we start in that position. She is so wet and tight and we switch to CG but we always end up in mish so we can DFK to completion. I clean up and we catch up. I have known her for about 6 years now and she is my go to when I want tall model type body and her oral skills are top notch. I am not her gate keeper and she does not currently want me to share her contact info. I guess she is satisfied with her regulars.
    I see you posting just to flex haha.

    If daisy changes her mind I would love to reconnect with her.

  2. #15533
    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full swift.
    Thanks sorry about that.

  3. #15532

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter10  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the opportunity to meet Sarah Maitland. Everything that was previously said about her is true. She is a very skilled provider. In addition, she has great communication and business skills. From the start to the end, it was fun to be with her. She made my day. I definitely recommend her.
    All my pleasure dear.

  4. #15531

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Awsome lady! Nothing new to add. Saw her yesterday. She was dressed to impress. We had good conversation. She gave me a light message and on the flip, you know the rest. She's super tight and she knows it, because after my first cup she said she was surprised I lasted so long LOL. Obviously I will repeat..
    Well, here's your chance to repeat! Ginger will be in town this week, Thursday morning and night and Friday morning! So if you are one of her fans, reach out! And if you're interested and a Senior Forum Member or have some significant posts, reach out via PM and after I read them I will share her contact information! Ginger is a great time with a beautiful Redhead Vixen Spinner! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5729.jpg‎  

  5. #15530
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I'm lucky to have this tall sexy woman in my rotation. She can be difficult to get ahold of but fortunately for myself she does find time to see me. Met her at her new incall which is currently a nice upgrade from her previous locations. Met me in her sexy robe and we spent a nice time standing DFK and feeling up her perky tits and ass. I sat at the edge of the bed and she started her world class BBBJ. She really gets into it and the view is perfect. We end up on the bed and she gets into this perfect arched K9 position and we start in that position. She is so wet and tight and we switch to CG but we always end up in mish so we can DFK to completion. I clean up and we catch up. I have known her for about 6 years now and she is my go to when I want tall model type body and her oral skills are top notch. I am not her gate keeper and she does not currently want me to share her contact info. I guess she is satisfied with her regulars.
    Inbox is full swift.

  6. #15529

    Sarah Maitand

    I recently had the opportunity to meet Sarah Maitland. Everything that was previously said about her is true. She is a very skilled provider. In addition, she has great communication and business skills. From the start to the end, it was fun to be with her. She made my day. I definitely recommend her.

  7. #15528

    Michele1 L

    Hello fellow mongers. I'm trying to get in contact with Michele1 L. I was vetted back in September but life and work happened so now I'm looking to possibly have a dream. Wasn't sure if her # changed or not. Any help is appreciated!

    Stay Safe!

  8. #15527

    Daisy FTW

    I'm lucky to have this tall sexy woman in my rotation. She can be difficult to get ahold of but fortunately for myself she does find time to see me. Met her at her new incall which is currently a nice upgrade from her previous locations. Met me in her sexy robe and we spent a nice time standing DFK and feeling up her perky tits and ass. I sat at the edge of the bed and she started her world class BBBJ. She really gets into it and the view is perfect. We end up on the bed and she gets into this perfect arched K9 position and we start in that position. She is so wet and tight and we switch to CG but we always end up in mish so we can DFK to completion. I clean up and we catch up. I have known her for about 6 years now and she is my go to when I want tall model type body and her oral skills are top notch. I am not her gate keeper and she does not currently want me to share her contact info. I guess she is satisfied with her regulars.

  9. #15526

    Veronica gatekeeper

    Just wanted to post this for everyone, I talked to Veronica after my inbox for flooded with people asking for her digits.

    I will be acting as her new gatekeeper moving forward, big thanks to Orlo for doing it up to this point and for introducing her to the forum.

    That being said, I'm not as active on this forum as Orlo so please be patient when reaching out for her information.

    Requirements to see her:

    Senior members only.
    No AA (just her preference)
    I will also review your previous posts for history and quality of posts


    If you don't meet these requirements please don't bother reaching out, not to be a dick or anything but I just don't like wasting my time. I will be using my better judgement in some cases so please don't be offended if I choose to not share her info with you.

    I will get back to my current inbox here shortly.

  10. #15525
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to visit my ATF Veronica yesterday and man she gets better every time. There's nothing bad I can say about my dreams with her. She has a great body, very sensual kisser and really makes you enjoy the session. I try to dream with her as often as I can, run don't walk if you haven't seen her.
    Who can share Veronica's digit now? As per Orlo69 he is not the gatekeeper. Thank you for your help!

  11. #15524

    Jenna

    I had made arrangements a couple of days ago with Ginger. On that day, I thought I was being ghosted because she was not answering my text to confirm the date. I then made arrangements to see Jenna. As I arrived to Jenna's driveway, I get a text from Ginger saying her phone was acting up, but it was too late. Had an awesome time with Jenna as always. She was rocking a new hair cut which I was digging.

  12. #15523

    Veronica

    Had the chance to visit my ATF Veronica yesterday and man she gets better every time. There's nothing bad I can say about my dreams with her. She has a great body, very sensual kisser and really makes you enjoy the session. I try to dream with her as often as I can, run don't walk if you haven't seen her.

  13. #15522

    Jersey Girls

    Met Jhenae, so I can now say I've seen the trifecta of the Jersey Girls. The OG of course is well known and cannot be topped in the oral department. Veronica is so hot and sweet at the same time. Just adorable. And Jhenae, a firecracker with huge naturals and amazing energy. All three have great personalities which adds to the experience. They definitely make me wish I had grown up in Jersey! Orlo is the gatekeeper.

  14. #15521

    Ginger

    Awsome lady! Nothing new to add. Saw her yesterday. She was dressed to impress. We had good conversation. She gave me a light message and on the flip, you know the rest. She's super tight and she knows it, because after my first cup she said she was surprised I lasted so long LOL. Obviously I will repeat.

    HH.

  15. #15520

    Lexi

    Had a good dream with Lexi the other day. She contacted me asking if I could see her. Her spot is easy to locate and she has good comms. As far as service she tries her best to please. For the most part she takes directions well. Thanks to Neo for sharing her digits. Her rates as super reasonable and she might work with you. She also doesn't seem to rush as much which is great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape