Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 60954
-
03-22-25 14:36 #58314Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendation
Any one got a recommendation for Cumming's Suwanee or Lawrenceville area.
-
03-22-25 10:48 #58313Senior Member

Posts: 49Sunrise?
Are you talking about the one off of Oak in near RR PRWY? I went there paid case and they were legit. I left frustrated and pissed I didn't got somewhere more guaranteed. I don't have many windows when my wife is out of town.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 10:07 #58312Senior Member

Posts: 281Nubian Princess
Tom, she has multiple reviews on other sites; so I think she is real. Google her phone number. However this should have been posted in the non-AMP section. Don't feel bad, I've screwed that up as well.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
Wiz.
-
03-21-25 23:14 #58311Senior Member

Posts: 495Sunrise
Was hopping, checked in to find 2 mongers waiting in the chairs. Decided to Return later in the day, on return no staging stragglers yet a wait. After got to room. Multiple walk ins, in addition to other rooms going to the front, mine had to leave twice shortly after start. To the monger, if she has to raise her voice as she repeats she does not know you. Stop, it not going to work. Yeash. Fortunately there was a lull after they left.
To the monger in the front room, kudos on the rhythm, but shhhh.
Older, pencil thin xxs, you squared receives with a smile, 200 otd.
-
03-21-25 19:12 #58310Senior Member

Posts: 415May
Noted and thank you for the report back. I love the 1 v1 sessions with her.
Originally Posted by Curious44
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 16:15 #58309Senior Member

Posts: 81May
Is May at ZR? If not, where is she? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 15:43 #58308Senior Member

Posts: 332Nubian Princess
Anybody had her massage or know if this is real or a scam?
https://tryst.link/massage/nubian-princess-massages
-
03-21-25 13:16 #58307Senior Member

Posts: 74Allie at MSS?
Anyone had an experience with Allie? If not, I may go TOFTT today.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 11:56 #58306Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah K massage is the only L1 over there, no shower. I miss Moonlight from a few years back, it was an all in type of joint. LOL. There is also MAMA 2 Massage in Austell, its a little bit off the highway, its a hit or miss here with quality but I think there is a shower, so call ahead.
K massage I have only gotten L1 here, I have been visiting since 2012 without luck to going further, there was one that allowed FIV and pulled out her boobs, but no longer there. Anyone have more luck with anyone recently?
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 10:10 #58305Senior Member

Posts: 98Where?
I'm always looking for a good rimjob.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
Do you mind saying where?
Also did she do it bare?
-
03-20-25 18:44 #58304Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yes. K massage is really the only place in that area. There is cedar massage down the street, but that is legit. Go to K massage and ask for Sheshe / cici / sisi. Hint: bring some extra cash. You'll thank me later.
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 18:43 #58303Senior Member

Posts: 1862It happens, some of these Asian masseuses will do that. I was at a massage parlor recently about 2. 5 hours outside of Atlanta. After giving me a thorough scrub down during the table shower and after a few minutes in the sauna, she took me back to the room and asked for the tip. I reached into my wallet to give her $160 but she saw an extra $100 note and wanted the extra hundred dollar bill. My total out the door was $280. It was $280 well spent, she rimmed my arse, gave me a BBBJ and even offered bare cum in her pussy. I declined to slide in without a hat.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 18:41 #58302Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yeah, there were three women there in the lobby when I walked in. That's why I opted to do the two girl. The third girl was cute and I was hoping I would get her and may together.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 18:23 #58301Senior Member

Posts: 132You let a woman take your wallet and remove $95 from it? Unbelievable!
Originally Posted by Central164
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 17:11 #58300Senior Member

Posts: 121My apology on the lateness but. He's right. She is. I usually see 3. May, the owner and some one else. I never had her.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





