Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5480
-
03-28-25 22:42 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 135Ella
Yes, Ella from Relax. I assume standard pricing, I gave her 2. 5 up front since I was given first at new store.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 22:26 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 345Ella?
Is it Elle or Ella? Formerly used to "Relax" correct?
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
Are donations pretty standard?Last edited by BassMan1989; 03-28-25 at 22:30. Reason: Add text
-
03-28-25 17:14 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 135Elle
Elle has finally landed again. You can find her at Restore Spa & Massage in Roselle. It's a new place, so very clean. I had a chance to see her this morning, before I let others know. There was another cutie but she was packing to leave so I don't know what the replacement looks like. No TS, shower only, but fits 2 very well! A very weird shower placement, you will understand when you see.
-
03-26-25 13:24 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 326Green Spa in Oakbrook Terrace
I had struck out at a couple of my regular places so stopped by Green. Got set up with a "new gal" Amy. Informed me I would appreciate her talents. She was a little taller and stockier than my taste. Her massage style can handle soft, regular, and firm. I like soft and she did a good job with the session. Would give her a 7. Roaming was tolerated. Once she cleaned me up I asked for time and she said about 10 minutes. I had just threw out my back lifting buckets of mulch for my yard and could not really stand straight. She proceeded to work out my back. Was tolerable to painful. She was patient and waited till I was ready to proceed. Long story, she was magnificent and popped my back and I left with no pain. Couple days later and there is no back pain and bending / stretching no discomfort. Not saying she was a magician but did just what I needed. Don't think fluent English but we communicated well. Definitely worth looking up.
-
03-26-25 12:45 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 345Carson
Used to be Sun I think? S. Eola, small shopping center next to pizza place.
Originally Posted by Gstunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 13:27 #4680Regular Member

Posts: 11Don't think I've heard of Carson? Is this a new place?
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 12:10 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 345Carsons
Only one I might consider a spinner. Think her name is "Rose". I had different girl (little older) yesterday. Did't catch her name. But the several I've seen there are all about similar talents, Very enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
$50 hhr.
Have never done FS there. Only L1 - but I think covered L2 is on table.
-
03-24-25 11:18 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 373Any recommendations in Carson?
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
Spinners?
HH=$ or 1 Hr only?
FS=$.
Thanks.
-
03-23-25 20:19 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 345Interesting call from Relax
I had some time today out running errands, so called Relax around 3:30 pm and asked for Ella- "not working today" . I replied w disappointment and asked if she would be there Monday or Tuesday and response was no. And something I couldn't understand. So I asked who was there today- asked for kiKi or Mocha?
Originally Posted by Fazecena
[View Original Post]
"No. Vivi here now." I replied thanks and see you later (with no intention of going in).
About 90 minutes I got 2 calls from Relax (I use a Google voice # goes to an unused "xtra" email) - but at that time was enjoying a nice time at Carson Spa in Aurora. Just found it interesting relax called me twice LOL.
-
03-23-25 12:27 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 383Relax Cat Fights
I and a couple others have mentioned rather loud "discussions" that sometime take place in the hall. Usually while you're getting undressed and have asked for whomever. It's interesting too. Because week before last I asked Eva / Ewa for Elle and she gave me a puzzled no one here by that name look. Now, Eva's tongue has been up my ass multiple times. She didn't like me asking for another rimmer (Anyway, I flipped my request for Vivi and she sent her right in.
-
03-22-25 18:51 #4675Regular Member

Posts: 11Ella
Yeah I'm definitely down to do this bc I wanted to visit aswell.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 16:32 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 108Ella
Seems like a call and boycott would be a good step in getting a message across. I too was going to make a visit to experience her services next week. Unfortunately not anymore. Sounds like she was providing a necessary service and the other catty women were not happy, only thing to do is to limit their earnings to prove a point!
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 15:54 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 345Bring Back Ella
LOL- maybe enough of us start calling Relax and asking for ella, then saying "ok. I'll just go somewhere else then" when they promise they have "plenty cute girls; give good massage", they'll bring her back😂128514;.
Originally Posted by LookinAround1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 23:44 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 25Damn it.
Damn, I was planning on going there tomorrow to give her a try, with all the reviews of her.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 18:13 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 345Ella- well that sucks!
Can't even express how disappointed I am to hear that! I hadn't had a chance to make it over there for an Ella visit! Sure hope she lands somewhere close by. And soon! In the meantime I guess I'll have to settle for Ewa or Kiki or Mocha.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






