Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 13907
-
03-26-25 18:43 #12992Senior Member

Posts: 89Open
Last I checked (couple weeks ago) studio was open. Gateway was open last week. Franklin St was open yesterday.
Originally Posted by Sherminator
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/328606534905
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/307729191374
-
03-26-25 17:02 #12991Regular Member

Posts: 1Sunny
Does any one know if Sunny from Apex (beside junk removal) is still around?
-
03-26-25 15:10 #12990Senior Member

Posts: 610Sunny Hypnotists in Durham is closer than F-ville.
Originally Posted by Sherminator
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 22:02 #12989Senior Member

Posts: 33Katie Fayetteville
Anyone visited her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/590020832761
-
03-25-25 21:48 #12988Senior Member

Posts: 33Any Asian parlor open?
Recently with multiple uncle LEO warnings and busts at Wayne, Chatham, WF road and Junk removal closed, is there a trustable Asian place in and around Raleigh? Looks like Fayetteville has options but it is too far a drive. Any recommendations, dm or post the ads here?
-
03-21-25 13:21 #12987Senior Member

Posts: 35Still look around
Well has you know I'm from FL si if you have any more information will be welcome on my private thanks guys. Any one.
-
03-21-25 12:23 #12986Senior Member

Posts: 49Happy Castle is an agency, not a massage parlor
Happy Caste is the name of the agency. If you look around a bit, you can find the website. You will have to do a verification process, so keep that in mind. It's not like an AMP where you can drive up without an appointment. You can read more about it in the "Asian Ads" subforum.
Originally Posted by Saframa
[View Original Post]
- Coffee.
-
03-21-25 09:48 #12985Senior Member

Posts: 35Happy castle?
I'm visiting from Orlando and reading the good reviews about happy castle can someone please let me know the location I'll like to visit the location ASAP for a good massage thanks.
-
03-19-25 07:45 #12984Senior Member

Posts: 56Runa at HappyCastle
Surprised to see her price, good to see some discounts. She's cute, typically Japanese type with a shy attitude. Tits surprised to be real and milky and I sucked on them like a new born for a big while I grind her pussy with some wet humping since I started to leak some pre-cum TBH. She had good Japanese ekky moans that I find pretty hot as well. Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy. I preferred Cowgirl for the slow and easy fucking while I sucked on her tits. She liked doggy the most I think given her reaction and reaching back with her hands for me to pull her up for stretched doggy fucking. She's a shy girl and kissed most of the time LFK and DFK with her eyes closed. . Final round of fucking in doggy put me over the edge and came!
-
03-19-25 07:41 #12983Senior Member

Posts: 56HappyCastle
You can always ask them but it's close to the Bestbuy in Crossroads plaza. With the heighten security, everyone is being more careful!
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 07:37 #12982Senior Member

Posts: 56I like what you said. Owners being cautious is the best route these days.
Originally Posted by HometownGuy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 21:56 #12981Senior Member

Posts: 68It is just too risky, and not because of worrying if I might mess up and make a mistake, but I am always worried about what someone else in the place or who visited before me that is less versed or more impressionable or intimidated by the LE will say or do. I know what to do if pulled leaving a place, the same thing I do if pulled over for speeding or any other excuse they dream up. Shut up, don't say anything, and hire a lawyer. I don't care what they threaten to charge me with. The supreme court has been clear the police are allowed to say anything they want to you to get you to implicate yourself, so don't! Shut up! A lawyer is cheaper than a bail by far. I would much rather pay the cost of a massage or two to get off than to admit anything to them. Thanks, but no thanks, the storefronts are dead to me now. I will stick with my reliable UTR girl that I know even if I don't get anything but dream of a HE and have, HE dreams every time because I am not worrying if someone is watching or if the person before me ran their mouth. There are other cities that are less convenient if I want more, but I am happy with what I have. I have learned the little head will get the big one in trouble. My advice is find a UTR and stick with it, it takes time to build trust, but in my opinion it is worth every penny as times get tougher they will go farther as I just found out.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 21:23 #12980Senior Member

Posts: 65The owner is aware of what the new law is about, and not too far away going towards town on Chatham street, there was a bust. The Green Apple was raided in September but never closed. You might have noticed the ladies are all Chinese now and not Korean. Things changed hands. But the owner is aware of the law and is being extremely cautious.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 08:11 #12979Senior Member

Posts: 1538These ladies are like the rest of us they want a steady income, with the AMP customer flow and open one month closed the next around here I could be wrong but my hunch is it's probably a staffing issue. Hence one lady working answering the door and phone. More steady work in other cities less bullshit. When the owner gets a response to his / her want ad they will probably be open again unless the place is cleaned out. Just my guess.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:46 #12978Senior Member

Posts: 302Green apple
Green apple was closed again this afternoon. I wonder what's up with that they were barely back open.








Reply With Quote






