Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 41278
-
03-20-25 18:37 #37843Senior Member

Posts: 243Same text
I received a similar text. Replied with " why don't you try sticking your head up your ass and see if it fits". LOL.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 17:46 #37842Senior Member

Posts: 585Death threat
I'm posting this here because of the possible threat. The only agency I can even imagine I have ever given info to is the BF. I'm sure this is all horseshit, but who knows what can happen from giving your personal info. Obviously I redacted my personal information.
-
03-20-25 15:33 #37841Senior Member

Posts: 413Jenna equals delusional
I talked to her in length last year. She's out of Daytona, brags about having an amazing "penthouse" body. She was very into the conversation until I asked what was on her menu and she acted mortified I should ask suck a thing. If someone wants to pay out the ass for a massage that's not even from a certificate massage therapist, because she has nice tits. Face who knows. Then have it. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 15:09 #37840Regular Member

Posts: 14Lexi
Is she legit? Good to go? Robber? Scam?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/948470945516
-
03-20-25 13:52 #37839Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/524787269664
Has anyone actually seen this one? She talks on the phone and seems EXTREMELY adamant that it's just a nude massage with no HE. But if that's not truly the case I would really like to know about it. HELP!
-
03-20-25 13:04 #37838Senior Member

Posts: 527Cool
Try rooster red head Rahnada. She drains a mean meat stick.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 12:50 #37837Senior Member

Posts: 314Pretty sure it was Whitney. She's usually posted in the bodyrubs section of STG.
Originally Posted by YupitsMe3
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 10:10 #37836Senior Member

Posts: 304A visiting monger
Good day mongers. I'll be visiting your awesome city next weekend and am looking for suggestions. Prefer BBFS, GFE, spinner types of all shades. Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction to the best candidates! TIA. -DC.
-
03-19-25 21:48 #37835Regular Member

Posts: 19Who are you guys talking about? Her ad was deleted. Would like to know.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 18:51 #37834Senior Member

Posts: 316She also calls you a stalker if you reach out to her more than once in a 2 month period. She is completely lost her mind. She used to be very nice, safe, clean and generally very stable.
Originally Posted by PinkSpot
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 15:41 #37833Senior Member

Posts: 79Shit Ton of Cats
That's a lot of Pussy!
Originally Posted by DoingItBig
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 13:47 #37832Senior Member

Posts: 371Thank you
I was just going to post my own review, but very similar to your experience. I left unsatisfied because she kept wincing and moaning like I was killing her. I assure you I'm not that big and she claimed I was too rough with her. I'm sorry, but rough is not my style, so if you can't stand some regular mish perhaps you are in the wrong business. She claims the band-aid and bruising all over her ass are from a birth control shot. I don't buy it. Only positive thing I can say is that her tits and her pussy are pretty to look at. Total waste of my time and hh donation.
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 11:53 #37831Senior Member

Posts: 477Amanda
This girl will go for DAYS without responding. I've had better comms with a dead squirrel. She will appear to jump back into a conversation with you and then *POOF* she's gone. On the plus side, if and when you do get to dream of her (I have had the pleasure only once, believe it or not, despite six months worth of attempts), she's one sexy little beast. Absolutely gorgeous body and face, perfect smile, very well kept, clean, soft and delishioso!
Originally Posted by MJohnson218
[View Original Post]
The one dream I had was of the 5 hour variety for which I may have dropped 1 C short of a Gd. A quite wonderful dream with the single downfall of lacking the appropriate amount of spews. She swore she'd come back and make up for it, which she has not and hasn't even responded to the majority of my messages, but I'm going to say it's probably never going to happen. Like all the rest that say "I'm not like all the rest. " So, keep it brief. Get your money's worth first time around because there most likely be a second.
On a more personal note about her, she recently had a child, was dating two different black men and has a husband in jail. She remains totally unsure of who baby daddy is and doesn't seem to give much of a damn about any of it. One of the fellas she was "dating" beat the living hell out of her several times without repercussion and she continues to go back to him even today. So, you can imagine that she's not very high in the MENSA rankings.
Bang it hard, bang it fast, wrap the little guy and consider yourself lucky that you saw her at all.
Rich.
-
03-19-25 10:39 #37830Regular Member

Posts: 12Nikki
Anyone have a report on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/393117779688
-
03-18-25 23:00 #37829Regular Member

Posts: 10Red head
She's got a shit ton of cat's living with her in a shady hotel. She nice but you can tell she was a previous SW. Full service open menu.
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




