Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 6081
-
03-20-25 14:53 #5526Regular Member

Posts: 1Visiting Asheville
Visiting Asheville and looking for a spinner. What's the best (safest) site to use? Has anyone used Eros? Is it legit?
-
03-20-25 12:25 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 108That totally sucks. I am so sorry to hear this.
Originally Posted by Trailblazer140
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 15:46 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 100Miss Sexy
I think what happens is that if you text her and chat her up but don't follow through, she blocks you. If you sign up for a free texting app with an 828 area code, she usually replies quickly. I went and saw her a couple weeks ago for a BJ. She's a large 30-something black gal. I don't think the pics are of her. It's a bit pricy for what you're getting. I think I'd rather stick to an AMP.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 18:15 #5523Regular Member

Posts: 13AVL intel
Here visting this fine city for the week and was hoping to find a quality provider. That said, seems slim pickens so any advice would be appreciated and could be returned for info in my area (PNW). Also, advice on which sites are best to search would be great. Cheers.
-
03-17-25 10:17 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 274There's a good one in Knoxville if you ever make it out that way. Her name is Paris.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:07 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 170Miss Sexy
Thanks Boytar. Glad it's not just me.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 12:40 #5520Regular Member

Posts: 2Trailer Park Thief!
I wish I had found this forum sooner as I had the misfortune of being ripped off by Trailer Park Barbie, first off her pictures are way older and barely looks anything like that. But anyway she lured me into a dilapidated old trailer way out in East Asheville with dog crap on the porch, and I should have left when I saw her but I didn't but anyway she acted all sweet and I stupidly gave her the donation up front and she said she was going to get something to drink and come back and told me to get comfortable even gave me a condom, so I waited a few seconds and then her big black dude comes in yelling you got to go while she hid in the other bedroom.
-
03-14-25 15:32 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 97Asheville Advice
I've gone through the forum a bit but I haven't really found anyone I should try to meet up with while visiting. Can someone recommend a favorite? I'm partial to God head. But whatcha got?
-
03-13-25 14:02 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 504Miss Sexy
Same experience here. No clue what the magic word may be, but she's been posting for some time.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 09:45 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 170Miss Sexy
Good morning Gentelmen.
I've tried numerous times over the past couple of years to contact this Lady. But to no avail, no response. Is there a magic message I should include in my text? I've even called but still nothing.
Has anyone actually seen Miss Sexy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/404057131354
I see she lists under Eacorts & Massage.
JK.
-
03-10-25 09:59 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 1710Traler park Barbie is the c8 nt who robbed me blind.
Originally Posted by 1eyeopen
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 15:27 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 29The only person that I've actually been able to meet up with is Naomi. Hung out with her twice, and it was great both times.
Originally Posted by 1eyeopen
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/155575958584
I've tried with Sharlay multiple times, and can't get a response, though I did a while ago, same with Sammy. I also recently hit up her: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/147528279740.
She said she was good to go in half an hour-45 minutes, then crickets.
It's kinda crazy how bad the comms drop off with a lot of these ladies. Oh well.
-
03-08-25 09:50 #5514Regular Member

Posts: 14Which Latina lady was this? I've been hitting a few of them up, but the conversations seem off. Not sure if it's just the language barrier or what, but it feels weird. Just curious which one you actually saw. I've seen 3 or 4 different ones.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 18:18 #5513Regular Member

Posts: 21Angela the little person
I contacted her through snap chat. She sent several pictures. She also sent a sexy video of some dude wearing it out from behind. The small catch is She wants a $30 deposit to reserve the time. It can be even an Amazon gift card She Said but the rule is the rule for a reason. But I have always wanted to slay a hot little midget! And she is one. Has anyone bit the bullet on this one? Feel free to Dm!
-
03-07-25 09:31 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 182Still looking.
All right Fellas.
I still haven't had any luck in anyone. If anybody Has any information on any of these possible options that would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly, otherwise I hope to hear back from somebody about something, ha ha.
1. Samantha Georgia peach.
She's probably my top pic if she's in town this weekend. Looks like she's been around a while. Any info on her would be amazing!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/439631552507
1. Blonde.
Can't find any information on this one. Is she even real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...3/906262123390
3. Red head Sharlay.
She seems awesome, right up my alley! Hopefully somebody has good feedback on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/172639309926
4 Latinas.
Read pretty much all the reviews there are on them. I know it's a crapshoot. Just curious if this is the right link. Also, what's the damage? I understand what the extras are, but not the initial fee.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/422723484632
5. Trailer park Barbie.
Would give her a shot if anybody says she's good to go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/917630141601
6. Tryst.
I'm willing to pay up also if someone's legit. Not in the thousands, but definitely a higher denomination.
Euphoria seems to have been around a long time. Would be interested in her just for a BJ, but it looks like she comes with a lot of drama. She worth it?
Jade. Mellow, I posted about her before. Have been in contact, but she went dark after I said I wouldn't pay a deposit. Has anybody actually seen her? I would pay the deposit if I knew for a fact that she wouldn't runoff with it.
Anybody else on trust that anyone recommends?
All right. That's it, my last chance to not spend Trip to Asheville alone.
Fingers crossed.









Reply With Quote




