Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20364

    Bella

    Couldn't find anything in this thread, anyone have intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4406917365

  2. #20363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Fuzzy, she's not going to jail.

    Next time I see her, I'll take some new pics, but I can tell you that the ones I posted were all taken since last August.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000002007.jpg‎   IMG_20250109_151838.jpg‎  

  3. #20362
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    Right! Exact same thing. Blocked number and deleted app.

    Starting to smell a very sophisticated scam for this ***** and don't trust the initial referral from a senior member at all. (You know who you are and so do we).

    Not worth my time. If I want to stretch out a fat, old bag. There's a lot of easier and safer ways to do that.
    You know who you are and so do we, was this meant as a threat? Maybe check your tone. You can go all the way back to 2016 and check the validity of my post. She is super new to this she says, which may explain the overshare, idk and idgaf.

    But I have seen her.

    Great thing about this site, you don't have to see anyone if you don't want.

    Maybe you should check your spidey senses, get them calibrated.

  4. #20361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    Take new ones when you see her so everyone can see how much weight she's put on.
    Is she putting on weight to prepare for the jail time I hope she gets for being a thief and drug dealer.

  5. #20360

    Old Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Britt tells me she is going to be in town Thursday night at the usual place. Seniors DM me for digits. Those of you who have spent a bit of time with her know she is the real deal.
    Take new ones when you see her so everyone can see how much weight she's put on.

  6. #20359

    Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by Construction27  [View Original Post]
    Text and call. Asked for a massage she replied back with quote and details "too many details" . Was like she was really trying to get me to commit to something illegal. She did say she used different names. I asked about adds she had in different states, she said she knows nothing about them but one did use the name Tracy.
    Right! Exact same thing. Blocked number and deleted app.

    Starting to smell a very sophisticated scam for this ***** and don't trust the initial referral from a senior member at all. (You know who you are and so do we).

    Not worth my time. If I want to stretch out a fat, old bag. There's a lot of easier and safer ways to do that.

  7. #20358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Guys, Britt tells me she is going to be in town Thursday night at the usual place. Seniors DM me for digits. Those of you who have spent a bit of time with her know she is the real deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240317_212615.jpg‎   20241030_220722.jpg‎   1000001813.jpg‎   britt4.jpg‎  

  8. #20357

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Whom are you referring to?
    Sorry I forgot the link, went back and edited my post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/496485767987

  9. #20356

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and it was super weird. She started calling herself Tracy. Demanded to know how I found out about her, then freaked out that there was an ad out there for her.

    I was going to see her but now my spidy sense is telling me to steer clear.
    Text and call. Asked for a massage she replied back with quote and details "too many details" . Was like she was really trying to get me to commit to something illegal. She did say she used different names. I asked about adds she had in different states, she said she knows nothing about them but one did use the name Tracy.

  10. #20355

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if she has been reviewed here. I don't have a name to search for. Thanks!
    Whom are you referring to?

  11. #20354

    Anyone into older women seen her?

    Just curious if she has been reviewed here. I don't have a name to search for. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/same-hot-cougar-new-location/496485767987

  12. #20353
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    Here comms aren't great. Pics look cute though. I was able to get a few replies from her but she goes silent for long stretches. We discussed an appointment yesterday for 4 pm today and I haven't been able to confirm anything. Silent for 24 hours.
    Can you share her pics, rates, etc. ?

  13. #20352

    Utr

    Sounds like she has gotten a lot of inquiries so I may hold off for a little while but being so close I would definitely like to explore. Could you possibly DM her pics so I could check her out?

    Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    Here comms aren't great. Pics look cute though. I was able to get a few replies from her but she goes silent for long stretches. We discussed an appointment yesterday for 4 pm today and I haven't been able to confirm anything. Silent for 24 hours.

  14. #20351

    Could be

    Quote Originally Posted by RecordPlayer  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that she's being overwhelmed with inquiries. I've tried as well.
    I mean, I texted with her and we set the appointment. Crickets since.

  15. #20350
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    Here comms aren't great. Pics look cute though. I was able to get a few replies from her but she goes silent for long stretches. We discussed an appointment yesterday for 4 pm today and I haven't been able to confirm anything. Silent for 24 hours.
    My guess is that she's being overwhelmed with inquiries. I've tried as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape