Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 8148
-
03-21-25 12:20 #6483Administrator

Posts: 5265Forever
Fuck them, they still try that shit here. They used up a lifetimes worth of bullshit. Pimps need to know when I say forever its fucking forever.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
A2
-
03-21-25 02:26 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 152Short one timers.
The last few girls I've seen have come here straight from Korea to make some dough on the qt, and go back to their normal lives. Educated, good English without a hard luck story or any kind of bad circumstances and amazing sex. This whole dynamic completely fascinates me. I could spend an hour just asking them questions about it LOL.
-
03-21-25 01:04 #6481Banned Member

Posts: 443Go To
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
That's two for you
A2
-
03-20-25 23:22 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 41Had a very similar experience with them today. Paid for 280 for a 30 minute session with video. Ended up being a duo with bare even though I didn't pay for that. Not sure what happened but I had a good time.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
They just need to work on their appointment communication. They took a while to send me the address and had me wait 10 minutes past the appointment time. Made me think I was going to get ghosted.
-
03-20-25 22:02 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 3425Why bother?
You won't remember it in two weeks anyway! LOL.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 19:52 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 1304I didn't realize Mistress X would be here also, and Pepsi didn't tell me that, so when I walked in this afternoon, I got startled when I heard a man's voice in the apartment. I asked Pepsi and she said it was another customer all casually, and then she saw the confused look on my face and added, "oh, Mistress X is here too". Anyways, we had a brief laugh about it and the whole thing got quickly forgotten once she grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. We went through the usual stuff, and she knew I wanted Greek today, so she lubed up her ass and then guided me in. Standing doggy Greek was awesome! Busted a load in her ass, showered, and I was about to leave when Mistress X walked in and started grabbing my junk. Luckily, I didn't have any extra cash on me, otherwise I might have tried for a second round right then and there! Mistress X walked me to the door and we made out for a bit before I left.
Debating whether I should spring for the duo again. First world problems, LOL.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 13:13 #6477Banned Member

Posts: 521[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
That's your second time. You used his question to write a review. Guys like you and your relentless shilling is why its forever.
A2
-
03-20-25 11:44 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 3425Same
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
I'm always recently and freshly showered when I show up. I leave it up to the girl if she wants me to get in the shower, but if they ask me, I tell them I'm clean and we get on with it. I suppose there's no downside in jumping in and making sure the girl has showered since the last of you animals dumped a load in or on her.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 06:56 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 504As
Far as I know they're still doing that. I always shower before I go see them so that I can just jump into the session after entering the door.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 01:39 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 459Just wondering, Do they provide the KG shower and blue toast.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 23:24 #6473Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Venus have a stripper body. I don't like been negative but I have to say this. She is alittle out-there. Making Meow meow sounds then she start talking like a Teletubbie. Drop two loads and left.
Originally Posted by BubbleButt69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 17:00 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 1304She's been gone since January, IIRC. She's in OC right now. Last time I chatted with her, she said she's planning on staying in OC until things slow down for her there, so it could be a couple of weeks more or it could months later.
Originally Posted by Gneal01
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 15:52 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 27Boa LTLV
How long has she been gone? And is she coming back?
I have a Vegas trip planned and it's going to suck if my ATF is not working.
-
03-19-25 13:06 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 79[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
03-19-25 07:11 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 504Pepsi and X
Will be back in Las Vegas starting tomorrow through 3/24. They will be doing duos together again, as well as working individually. Price for duos remains the same. I've seen the pair and they are very sexy together and well worth the price of admission. vegaspepsi.com.











Reply With Quote





