Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37843

    Same text

    I received a similar text. Replied with " why don't you try sticking your head up your ass and see if it fits". LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this here because of the possible threat. The only agency I can even imagine I have ever given info to is the BF. I'm sure this is all horseshit, but who knows what can happen from giving your personal info. Obviously I redacted my personal information.

  2. #37842

    Death threat

    I'm posting this here because of the possible threat. The only agency I can even imagine I have ever given info to is the BF. I'm sure this is all horseshit, but who knows what can happen from giving your personal info. Obviously I redacted my personal information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250320_164303_Messages.jpg‎  

  3. #37841

    Jenna equals delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/524787269664

    Has anyone actually seen this one? She talks on the phone and seems EXTREMELY adamant that it's just a nude massage with no HE. But if that's not truly the case I would really like to know about it. HELP!
    I talked to her in length last year. She's out of Daytona, brags about having an amazing "penthouse" body. She was very into the conversation until I asked what was on her menu and she acted mortified I should ask suck a thing. If someone wants to pay out the ass for a massage that's not even from a certificate massage therapist, because she has nice tits. Face who knows. Then have it. Hard pass for me.

  4. #37840

    Lexi

    Is she legit? Good to go? Robber? Scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/948470945516

  5. #37839

    Jenna

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/524787269664

    Has anyone actually seen this one? She talks on the phone and seems EXTREMELY adamant that it's just a nude massage with no HE. But if that's not truly the case I would really like to know about it. HELP!

  6. #37838

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Good day mongers. I'll be visiting your awesome city next weekend and am looking for suggestions. Prefer BBFS, GFE, spinner types of all shades. Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction to the best candidates! TIA. -DC.
    Try rooster red head Rahnada. She drains a mean meat stick.

  7. #37837
    Quote Originally Posted by YupitsMe3  [View Original Post]
    Who are you guys talking about? Her ad was deleted. Would like to know.
    Pretty sure it was Whitney. She's usually posted in the bodyrubs section of STG.

  8. #37836

    A visiting monger

    Good day mongers. I'll be visiting your awesome city next weekend and am looking for suggestions. Prefer BBFS, GFE, spinner types of all shades. Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction to the best candidates! TIA. -DC.

  9. #37835
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    She also calls you a stalker if you reach out to her more than once in a 2 month period. She is completely lost her mind. She used to be very nice, safe, clean and generally very stable.
    Who are you guys talking about? Her ad was deleted. Would like to know.

  10. #37834
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSpot  [View Original Post]
    She is bat shit crazy! Believes every conspiracy there is and is just as yappy as her dogs. Has ticks like turrets, kept making noises. You want a dump and go, ask for protection or she will just hop on.
    She also calls you a stalker if you reach out to her more than once in a 2 month period. She is completely lost her mind. She used to be very nice, safe, clean and generally very stable.

  11. #37833

    Shit Ton of Cats

    Quote Originally Posted by DoingItBig  [View Original Post]
    She's got a shit ton of cat's living with her in a shady hotel. She nice but you can tell she was a previous SW. Full service open menu.
    That's a lot of Pussy!

  12. #37832

    Thank you

    I was just going to post my own review, but very similar to your experience. I left unsatisfied because she kept wincing and moaning like I was killing her. I assure you I'm not that big and she claimed I was too rough with her. I'm sorry, but rough is not my style, so if you can't stand some regular mish perhaps you are in the wrong business. She claims the band-aid and bruising all over her ass are from a birth control shot. I don't buy it. Only positive thing I can say is that her tits and her pussy are pretty to look at. Total waste of my time and hh donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one last week so here are my thoughts. Looks much better in pictures than in person. I believe she is older than she represents, confirmed with me she was over 50. None of that was really bothersome for me. The part that wasn't so good is this chic is kinda frail. She looks thick and nice in pictures but not so much in person. Tits are ok but not what I thought. She had real hard time mounting the rod and I pretty much let her do what she wanted. If I had hit from doggy like usual I would have hurt her for sure. She also gave a gum job BBBJ which was just ok. She was dressed in the lingerie from her picture which was cool, at least she tried. The gummy threw me off so maybe I couldn't get into it. Private location off university was fine enough. Nothing to worry about. Her personality was kinda weird too, possible candy user in the past maybe, no obvious signs necessarily. Don't think I'd repeat at all. I've honestly seen her posts for years and was interested in finally seeing her but clearly she's not what she was before. I personally will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/089614305238

  13. #37831

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this Amanda? Been trying comms but getting crickets.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/356994128790
    This girl will go for DAYS without responding. I've had better comms with a dead squirrel. She will appear to jump back into a conversation with you and then *POOF* she's gone. On the plus side, if and when you do get to dream of her (I have had the pleasure only once, believe it or not, despite six months worth of attempts), she's one sexy little beast. Absolutely gorgeous body and face, perfect smile, very well kept, clean, soft and delishioso!

    The one dream I had was of the 5 hour variety for which I may have dropped 1 C short of a Gd. A quite wonderful dream with the single downfall of lacking the appropriate amount of spews. She swore she'd come back and make up for it, which she has not and hasn't even responded to the majority of my messages, but I'm going to say it's probably never going to happen. Like all the rest that say "I'm not like all the rest. " So, keep it brief. Get your money's worth first time around because there most likely be a second.

    On a more personal note about her, she recently had a child, was dating two different black men and has a husband in jail. She remains totally unsure of who baby daddy is and doesn't seem to give much of a damn about any of it. One of the fellas she was "dating" beat the living hell out of her several times without repercussion and she continues to go back to him even today. So, you can imagine that she's not very high in the MENSA rankings.

    Bang it hard, bang it fast, wrap the little guy and consider yourself lucky that you saw her at all.

    Rich.

  14. #37830

    Nikki

    Anyone have a report on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/393117779688

  15. #37829

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Says she's back but I didn't find any reviews on redheads. Look cute and slim, just how I like them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/564624481270
    She's got a shit ton of cat's living with her in a shady hotel. She nice but you can tell she was a previous SW. Full service open menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape