Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 22149
-
03-19-25 21:28 #20364Regular Member

Posts: 1Bella
Couldn't find anything in this thread, anyone have intel?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4406917365
-
03-19-25 21:11 #20363Senior Member

Posts: 1192Britt
Fuzzy, she's not going to jail.
Next time I see her, I'll take some new pics, but I can tell you that the ones I posted were all taken since last August.
-
03-19-25 19:18 #20362Senior Member

Posts: 399You know who you are and so do we, was this meant as a threat? Maybe check your tone. You can go all the way back to 2016 and check the validity of my post. She is super new to this she says, which may explain the overshare, idk and idgaf.
Originally Posted by BenJamming
[View Original Post]
But I have seen her.
Great thing about this site, you don't have to see anyone if you don't want.
Maybe you should check your spidey senses, get them calibrated.
-
03-19-25 18:38 #20361Senior Member

Posts: 1515Brit
Is she putting on weight to prepare for the jail time I hope she gets for being a thief and drug dealer.
Originally Posted by BenJamming
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 17:54 #20360Senior Member

Posts: 151Old Pics
Take new ones when you see her so everyone can see how much weight she's put on.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 17:51 #20359Senior Member

Posts: 151Louise
Right! Exact same thing. Blocked number and deleted app.
Originally Posted by Construction27
[View Original Post]
Starting to smell a very sophisticated scam for this ***** and don't trust the initial referral from a senior member at all. (You know who you are and so do we).
Not worth my time. If I want to stretch out a fat, old bag. There's a lot of easier and safer ways to do that.
-
03-19-25 17:45 #20358Senior Member

Posts: 1192Britt
Guys, Britt tells me she is going to be in town Thursday night at the usual place. Seniors DM me for digits. Those of you who have spent a bit of time with her know she is the real deal.
-
03-19-25 17:21 #20357Senior Member

Posts: 62Oops
Sorry I forgot the link, went back and edited my post.
Originally Posted by GrayMan52
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...n/496485767987
-
03-19-25 16:25 #20356Senior Member

Posts: 62Same
Text and call. Asked for a massage she replied back with quote and details "too many details" . Was like she was really trying to get me to commit to something illegal. She did say she used different names. I asked about adds she had in different states, she said she knows nothing about them but one did use the name Tracy.
Originally Posted by BenJamming
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 15:46 #20355Senior Member

Posts: 238Older
Whom are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 15:44 #20354Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone into older women seen her?
Just curious if she has been reviewed here. I don't have a name to search for. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/same-hot-cougar-new-location/496485767987
-
03-19-25 14:50 #20353Senior Member

Posts: 377Can you share her pics, rates, etc. ?
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 14:34 #20352Senior Member

Posts: 42Utr
Sounds like she has gotten a lot of inquiries so I may hold off for a little while but being so close I would definitely like to explore. Could you possibly DM her pics so I could check her out?
Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 14:10 #20351Senior Member

Posts: 66Could be
I mean, I texted with her and we set the appointment. Crickets since.
Originally Posted by RecordPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 13:59 #20350Senior Member

Posts: 224My guess is that she's being overwhelmed with inquiries. I've tried as well.
Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






