Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 893 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 13392
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Rich hgwy Friday 11 am

    The gobblers were out and about getting some good sunshine in. I bumped into Sam, skinny WSW brunette. Got some good backseat action in with her to kick off the weekend. With the temps jumping to the 80's this weekend, you know they going to be out and about. Booty shorts, wife beaters with no bra on. That first real warm weekend brings out all the skimpy outfits. Have fun fellas.

    And the usual, no digits for Sam.

  2. #12491

    Britt aka Haley

    She says she is out of the business. I offered well over normal amount as well and she declined. I saw L walking the strip today and she was thicker than I thought she would be by now but didn't stop.

  3. #12490

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Just got a vine notification that she was released today due to time served. Keep your eyes peeled hope she is out around chanberlayne soon.
    Never seen her out on the street the past 6 months when she was free before going away. That BF had her on lock. Plus we all know she likes to play that no show waste time BS. But when she showed up and was showered it was a good time.

  4. #12489

    Little Britt

    Just got a vine notification that she was released today due to time served. Keep your eyes peeled hope she is out around chanberlayne soon.

  5. #12488

    Sunday afternoon chamb

    I took a cruise today I saw a lot of BSW out. Drove by Enys, I saw an old street worn WSW jump out into traffic to punch a car window. I won't say what kind of car, could have been one of my fellow mongers LOL. Crazy candy fiend could have caused an accident or gotten herself run over. You never know what's going to happen in that place. I drove to the marathon to turn around. At marathon I saw a chick, I thought she might look good so I stopped to look. But she didn't look good enough not worth it to me. Muffin top with a flat ass. Looked better at 35 mph like my fellow monger said. I don't know if she was in the business but she was hanging around that place and hanging around candy dealers. Pic attached.

  6. #12487

    Spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Light skin skinny girl cute face wears glasses will hop in your car and insist she needs to smoke before hand. Says she has a room at the sunrise. Will cash and dash. Room 30 at the sunrise avoid
    Think I saw her late last night. Square or horn rim red glasses. Face seemed cute at 35 mph. Only remember the glasses because she waved but I was the only vehicle on the street at that moment. Did not circle back.

  7. #12486

    Jd lightskin SW scammer

    Light skin skinny girl cute face wears glasses will hop in your car and insist she needs to smoke before hand. Says she has a room at the sunrise. Will cash and dash. Room 30 at the sunrise avoid

  8. #12485
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Luck of the Irish today. Saw 28 yo WSW with long blonde hair and took while to get her attention. Finally made eye contact and she hopped it. Not from here been around about a month. Phone just got stolen of course. She has baby damage soft tummy. Very attractive except for the face picking and track marks LOL.
    Nice pics let's keep the trend going LOL.

  9. #12484

    Hailey. Midlo Blonde

    Luck of the Irish today. Saw 28 yo WSW with long blonde hair and took while to get her attention. Finally made eye contact and she hopped it. Not from here been around about a month. Phone just got stolen of course. She has baby damage soft tummy. Very attractive except for the face picking and track marks LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the slim youngish blonde on Midlo I've sent walking from Midlothian Inn to the bus stop across from the Richmond? She's usually in a hoodie, always with her hair in 2 braids. Seems to be watching traffic on her walk but gets to the bus stop and stays put. Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9933.jpg‎   IMG_9931.jpg‎  

  10. #12483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Midlo blonde?

    Does anyone know the slim youngish blonde on Midlo I've sent walking from Midlothian Inn to the bus stop across from the Richmond? She's usually in a hoodie, always with her hair in 2 braids. Seems to be watching traffic on her walk but gets to the bus stop and stays put. Anyone know her?

  11. #12482

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBull2  [View Original Post]
    If you have any numbers your willing to share message me.
    Man we all looking for them winning lotto numbers let us know if you get them.

  12. #12481

    I need numbers

    If you have any numbers your willing to share message me.

  13. #12480
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    If we attached trackers to their necks we would see beautiful migration patterns LOL.
    Great idea since none of them can keep a phone working.

  14. #12479
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    The wh*res get a text when their guy is setting up shop, usually at any of the 3 dope motel locations around RVA, then they all slowly make their way there, picking up cash along the way. If we attached trackers to their necks we would see beautiful migration patterns LOL.
    Maybe make an app to follow the migration pattern of the white powder-nosed throat garglers.

  15. #12478

    They go wherever the candy is

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    8:30 am in the light rain this morning the few blocks between the Hardee's and the pawn shop at Bells was absolutely overrun with entrepreneurial pussy vendors. Unfortunately, I was not by myself but there were so many and they were so brazen that my completely straight-laced 100% not involved in the hobby (plot twist coming) passenger remarked "one good thing about Trump he's got these white girls out here on this stroll. I think I know what I'm doing for lunch today! You'll be happy to note I didn't crash the car. Get out there, get them.
    The wh*res get a text when their guy is setting up shop, usually at any of the 3 dope motel locations around RVA, then they all slowly make their way there, picking up cash along the way. If we attached trackers to their necks we would see beautiful migration patterns LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape