Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29791

    Pretty Russian MILF from new York in Nashville today and tomorrow

    Milana from New York, in town for two more days. Very open menu, pretty woman. Doing incall on 21th Ave. Text her at 646xxxx554.

  2. #29790

    Carissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Had another visit with Carissa. She's different. Body looks just like her pics. Has had an interesting life in and out of the sec industry. She says she does this to meet her sexual desires. No trace of Demons. She's a MILF who has skills. BBBJ Is a treat. Hope she's here to stay.
    If anyone can successfully meet her, let me know what you did.

    I have had three dates scheduled with her and she ghosts me each time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...598/6292704012

  3. #29789

    Striking out

    Saw a previous post that Funudf was empty. Seems to be still true as I reached out yesterday and got no response. Contacted CC, they asked for I'd and date which I sent with important info covered and they didn't respond back. Not sure if they want to see that info, but I will skip if they do. Tried reaching out to Paris, but by the time my reference responded to her she was done for the day. Sigh.

  4. #29788

    Carissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Had another visit with Carissa. She's different. Body looks just like her pics. Has had an interesting life in and out of the sec industry. She says she does this to meet her sexual desires. No trace of Demons. She's a MILF who has skills. BBBJ Is a treat. Hope she's here to stay.
    Got info? Dm ok.

  5. #29787

    Seen Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She is still around with the same number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/184229170
    Has anyone seen her lately that can give an updated report?

  6. #29786
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Gianna lately? I saw her in Jan, and txt her a few times after, but that the last I heard from her. Been sending txt in Feb, and Mar with no word. Just wondering if something happened to her.?
    She is on vacation with a county just east of Davison county. She didn't keep a appointment date, appears she will be visiting until 4-1 at 9 am by the latest updates. The mean uncle doesn't like missed appointments.

  7. #29785

    Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Gianna lately? I saw her in Jan, and txt her a few times after, but that the last I heard from her. Been sending txt in Feb, and Mar with no word. Just wondering if something happened to her.?
    Someone said she is visiting her mean uncle.

  8. #29784

    Gianna

    Has anyone heard from Gianna lately? I saw her in Jan, and txt her a few times after, but that the last I heard from her. Been sending txt in Feb, and Mar with no word. Just wondering if something happened to her.?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5530.jpg‎  

  9. #29783

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by CardinalMan17  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/159429815706

    I see her post a lot here and there and haven't heard anything about her.
    She has been around for years. Pictures are old and filtered, so don't expect to meet what you see in those pictures. I'm going to say age is older than posted. I saw her several years ago and it was a rushed encounter and she did not get into the session. Kitty had a smell and condom was industrial grade, very thick to the point I couldn't feel anything. I never repeated and probably never will. Maybe someone else will have a more recent encounter as mine was probably five or six years ago, if not longer.

  10. #29782

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/159429815706

    I see her post a lot here and there and haven't heard anything about her.

  11. #29781
    Quote Originally Posted by BluBalls1  [View Original Post]
    A while back I came to your town and visited I guess her name is "Tempting Tiffany".

    It has been over a year so her number might not be monitored. But has anyone seen her or have an updated number? I am coming to town and would like to reconnect with her.

    Here is an old add I found:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/088496480453
    If no luck on STG try LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/184229170

  12. #29780

    Carissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Had another visit with Carissa. She's different. Body looks just like her pics. Has had an interesting life in and out of the sec industry. She says she does this to meet her sexual desires. No trace of Demons. She's a MILF who has skills. BBBJ Is a treat. Hope she's here to stay.
    Is she still only outcall in rivergate area? Or does she have a place to host from?

  13. #29779
    Quote Originally Posted by BluBalls1  [View Original Post]
    A while back I came to your town and visited I guess her name is "Tempting Tiffany".

    It has been over a year so her number might not be monitored. But has anyone seen her or have an updated number? I am coming to town and would like to reconnect with her.

    Here is an old add I found:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/088496480453
    Yes. She is still around with the same number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/184229170

  14. #29778

    TIffany

    A while back I came to your town and visited I guess her name is "Tempting Tiffany".

    It has been over a year so her number might not be monitored. But has anyone seen her or have an updated number? I am coming to town and would like to reconnect with her.

    Here is an old add I found:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/088496480453

  15. #29777

    Katrina Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...d/361835299601

    Anyone see this lady. Pretty face but some reason my sport sense is saying beware. Help appreciated.
    She has been around for years and WAS a dependable solid provider. A year or so ago, the demons got ahold of her and she has really gone down. Very undependable and a huge waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape