Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 2245
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1435
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    HC Runa

    At first, I asked for Akina, but they told me Akina couldn't make it on time due to flight delay. They recommended Runa to me. I was hesitant because I saw some bad reviews on her here. Since, reviews said that she is rushy, so I decided to take 90 minutes. Runa is average sized. Boobs size is not huge but not small either. I think it's just nice for me. In the end, I only did for 60 minutes because she said she felt pain due to the last customer being too rough.

    Overall, the experience was ok, not as rushy as I thought it will be. She did offer some good blowjob and BBFS.

  2. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    DG stands for "DongGuan," a city in China. It's become synonymous with a certain higher-class experience, but like GFE, doesn't really mean anything specific. I'd ignore it and just interpret it all as, "hey if you pay for a longer visit, we can do more stuff," which is sort of "no duh" but there ya go.
    Good To know, and thank for explaining because even handler didn't know what that meant LOL the person answer their text said they had to ask

  3. #1433

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Yes, all the girls at HC are under the same umbrella as all the other Japanese girls in Philly, DC, Manhattan, Boston, SF Etc. They all have the same "agents. ".

    If you're not in the know of how things operate in other cities these girls will eat you alive with that 200 BBFS nonsense. You should be able to easily get a BBFSCIP for 100 if you're nice about it. Same at TOS.

    If you're paying 200 for BBFSCIP, it better also include video with face, or else, IMO, you're getting ripped off.
    Thanks for the info, this is good to know.

  4. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    You have negotiated at HC?
    Yes, all the girls at HC are under the same umbrella as all the other Japanese girls in Philly, DC, Manhattan, Boston, SF Etc. They all have the same "agents. ".

    If you're not in the know of how things operate in other cities these girls will eat you alive with that 200 BBFS nonsense. You should be able to easily get a BBFSCIP for 100 if you're nice about it. Same at TOS.

    If you're paying 200 for BBFSCIP, it better also include video with face, or else, IMO, you're getting ripped off.

  5. #1431

    More information?

    I see a lot reviews and names but anything else like a link or address can someone share with me please you can do on my private if you want that's will be appreciated.

  6. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reviewing was curious about why she was cheaper. Another new girl coming tomorrow sounds like she is going to be worst. Rates starting at 200 now say regular, And 1 hr rate say GFE, idk what DG means.
    DG stands for "DongGuan," a city in China. It's become synonymous with a certain higher-class experience, but like GFE, doesn't really mean anything specific. I'd ignore it and just interpret it all as, "hey if you pay for a longer visit, we can do more stuff," which is sort of "no duh" but there ya go.

  7. #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Runa is petite, maybe late 20's. I didn't see any 36 DD. She was just ok. Was rushed and wouldn't recommend. Guess there's a reason why she has the lowest 30 min rate. Also, Jojo didn't make it this weekend.
    Thanks for reviewing was curious about why she was cheaper. Another new girl coming tomorrow sounds like she is going to be worst. Rates starting at 200 now say regular, And 1 hr rate say GFE, idk what DG means.

  8. #1428

    At HC

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Even if it says 200 for BBFS, you should be able to easily negotiate that down to 100. I always do if the girl is cute enough to warrant a CIP. Hasn't ever failed me yet.
    You have negotiated at HC?

  9. #1427

    Safe sex Yada yada yada

    So for the people that are going for BBFS has anyone caught anything? I've always been tempted but have always been stopped by memories of 9th grade health class lmao. Something curable is one thing I'm single so don't have to worry about that too much. But I'd be afraid of getting something more permanent. Obviously there are risks I'm just trying to see what approximately they are for people tha have been doing it.

  10. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    If the rate is 400/ hr.

    If extras are 200.

    Then the total is 600.

    Notice the ads say to bring enough money for extras.
    Even if it says 200 for BBFS, you should be able to easily negotiate that down to 100. I always do if the girl is cute enough to warrant a CIP. Hasn't ever failed me yet.

  11. #1425

    Runa HC

    Runa is petite, maybe late 20's. I didn't see any 36 DD. She was just ok. Was rushed and wouldn't recommend. Guess there's a reason why she has the lowest 30 min rate. Also, Jojo didn't make it this weekend.

  12. #1424

    If the rate is

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Question about the pricing on their site, on certain girls there's a check mark and extra $240.00 for BBFS and others there's a check mark for BBFS and pse and GFE without extra $. Does that mean that girl is offering BBFS / GFE for the base amount without the extra charge?
    If the rate is 400/ hr.

    If extras are 200.

    Then the total is 600.

    Notice the ads say to bring enough money for extras.

  13. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Question about the pricing on their site, on certain girls there's a check mark and extra $240.00 for BBFS and others there's a check mark for BBFS and pse and GFE without extra $. Does that mean that girl is offering BBFS / GFE for the base amount without the extra charge?
    BBFS is always extra I just don't think they are putting up prices anymore.

  14. #1422

    Question concerning HC

    Question about the pricing on their site, on certain girls there's a check mark and extra $240.00 for BBFS and others there's a check mark for BBFS and pse and GFE without extra $. Does that mean that girl is offering BBFS / GFE for the base amount without the extra charge?

  15. #1421

    Mio HC

    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    You won't be blown away by her skills. She is young, tiny and hot. I enjoyed seeing her even though she was a bit inexperienced and would see her again. Her body type does it for me.
    Oh yah, her body is small tight and amazing. Ask her to wear her glasses, it turned me on when I saw her glasses.

    Young 20 something girl will not know service especially they are part-time Japanese girls in this sex work and not the Chinese pro who's been working and training.

    I enjoyed her super awkward shyness when I saw her either first or second day in New York

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape