Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 24698
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23303
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week, This is AMP which has just been opened for half a year. The room is spacious and clean, and the decoration is very new. There are two girls working there. The massage technique is very good. I don't know if there is HE.
    Were you draped thruout, or nude? Did you flip and they massaged you then also? And no hint of anything more?

  2. #23302

    Anyone see her?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-65695.html

    She is a ebony girl located in st charles.

  3. #23301

    This is in Ballwin Correct? Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    I've been making my rounds thanks to things I have read on this forum. I am interested in learning about Nikki. Is she anything more than a massage? Does she offer anything else? Not really interested I'm FS but like to know what I would get myself into. How was your experience other than being maybe late?

    Lilly is on my to try list when she gets back.
    Interesting Website. Scroll down and check out the names LOL Fake - https://www.classicmassagespa.com/aboutus.html.

  4. #23300

    Ocean massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Any inf on this place in St Peter's on Mexico rd?
    It looks like the prices here are great.

  5. #23299

    Ocean Massage

    Any inf on this place in St Peter's on Mexico rd?

  6. #23298
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations on a decent black / ebony masseuse?
    Just tossed a review up for Remy over in the Escort section but she also gives massage.

  7. #23297

    Ocean massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Ocean Massage in St. Peter's on Mexico rd? I've seen a few ads on Instagram with hints of HE.
    I went there last week, This is AMP which has just been opened for half a year. The room is spacious and clean, and the decoration is very new. There are two girls working there. The massage technique is very good. I don't know if there is HE.

  8. #23296

    Black / ebony massage

    Anyone have any recommendations on a decent black / ebony masseuse?

  9. #23295

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Nikki used to advertise almost daily. Now it seems like it's every two weeks. Think she has enough fans that she doesn't have to advertise?

    I wonder if she's taking a break or moving on to something else.
    She is not verified on RR so her ad is harder to find. But almost every day.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-wk-70935.html

  10. #23294
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I mean, Nikki has been reviewed on here ad nauseam. Not much more can be said. No FS offered. Decent relaxing massage, HJ w / mutual touch, and DATY. DM me for additional info, if you're curious.
    Nikki used to advertise almost daily. Now it seems like it's every two weeks. Think she has enough fans that she doesn't have to advertise?

    I wonder if she's taking a break or moving on to something else.

  11. #23293
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    Those tip amounts are spot on. Unfortunately alot over tip and then they expect it.
    Anyone have any experience with Ocean Massage in St. Peter's on Mexico rd? I've seen a few ads on Instagram with hints of HE.

  12. #23292

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    I've been making my rounds thanks to things I have read on this forum. I am interested in learning about Nikki. Is she anything more than a massage? Does she offer anything else? Not really interested I'm FS but like to know what I would get myself into. How was your experience other than being maybe late?
    I mean, Nikki has been reviewed on here ad nauseam. Not much more can be said. No FS offered. Decent relaxing massage, HJ w / mutual touch, and DATY. DM me for additional info, if you're curious.

  13. #23291

    How is it seeing Nikki?

    I've been making my rounds thanks to things I have read on this forum. I am interested in learning about Nikki. Is she anything more than a massage? Does she offer anything else? Not really interested I'm FS but like to know what I would get myself into. How was your experience other than being maybe late?

    Lilly is on my to try list when she gets back.

    I don't want to be someone who just keeps asking for info so here is some of my info I have gathered.

    So far I have tried Jenny in St Charles. She was my first. She talked a lot when the job was completed. Paid for an hour and got maybe 40 minutes. She is a white lady in her 50's. Gave a decent tit job. I think MT is allowed but my hands were cold and she wasn't a fan.

    Massage, 2/10.

    Tease, 5/10.

    Finish 8/10.

    Classic massage. This was my 2nd. Didn't catch her name. A little chubby but that's OK. Kind of smelled like smoke which is still fine. This place showed me what a massage should be. Some mutual touching was allowed.

    Massage, 10/10.

    Tease, 2/10.

    Finish 7/10.

    Health / Sunnys massage. Didn't get her name either. Massage was just her rubbing her arms against me. My butt cheeks were sore after LOL. Best tease game. Spent a good 10+ minutes giving me attention when I was face down and kept going back.

    Massage, 4/10.

    Tease, 10/10.

    Finish, 6/10.

  14. #23290
    Quote Originally Posted by Gent12  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an outcall to downtown area a few days in advance. Comms were good and she arrived on time.

    Medium body rub, tad mechanical. On flip, topless with HJ and COB. Very attractive lady. Will repeat.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26889.html
    I've seen her a number of times in the last 2 yrs. Smokin hot bod. Works out and it shows. She'll loosen up if you see her a few times. She offers CBJ if you ask.

  15. #23289
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Just two or three girls working. No line up. Once one recognized me, that is who I got.

    ** Always at any AMP. I have been here before. The follow up is, it has been a while. *.

    70 for an hour. I tipped another 70. The only thing I asked for was oral on the flip. She was already spitting on junior, I gave it a go. No dice. At least not this time.

    AMP Tipping.

    It is possible doordash tips pay for my fun. I always tip something unless I plan on never coming back.

    $10 - DIY Maybe $20 if I think a future visit might lead to more. No DIY, maybe $10, maybe zero.

    $20-40 Basic HJ. $40-60 HJ + OTC.

    $60-80 HJ tits, UTC.

    I have only tipped $100 for FS / BJ. None in Missouri.
    Those tip amounts are spot on. Unfortunately alot over tip and then they expect it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape