Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 978 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12576

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Send me a request. I will pass it on. Saw her yesterday at publix. She took a fall and messed up her knees.
    Anybody vouch for Harper aside from Mark Dean replying to his own post about Harper. Interested in trying her but hoping to get more confirmation. Not going to lie just seems like you're promoting her as if she's
    your girl or something. If she is, then cool. just want to know it's safe no issues and good bbj skills.

  2. #12575

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Her number is a text away.
    If she does bare, I'm all in. Literally LOL.

  3. #12574

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Here's some she sent me and 1 unfiltered one I asked for. Nice rack for sure.
    Her number is a text away.

  4. #12573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 323

    Mia Hope vs Hope

    The woman in that ad is Mia Hope. I'm guessing that is what is causing the confusion.

    She used to be on LC in the over 40 thread.

    I hope this helps.

  5. #12572

    Not Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Old ad that I think is Hope.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...y/556386773415
    She goes my Mia. That's not Hope.

  6. #12571

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    That is not the Hope that I'm talking about.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6488.jpeg‎  

  7. #12570

    Mia aka?

    Saw this one a couple times in Feb. She was posted at the Cedar. Younger and hotter than the usual crew. I want to see her again but she's gone ghost. If anyone has details, drop me a line. Much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3083.jpeg‎   IMG_3077.jpeg‎   IMG_3085.jpeg‎  

  8. #12569
    Here's some she sent me and 1 unfiltered one I asked for. Nice rack for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4638.jpg‎   IMG_4640.jpg‎   IMG_4637.jpg‎  

  9. #12568

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Old ad that I think is Hope.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...y/556386773415
    That is not the Hope that I'm talking about.

  10. #12567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    If that's the same lolah who has been posting for almost as long as I've been in the hobby, I would pass. She was lack luster at best, mechanical, and rushed me out the door. Can't remember donation from that far back.

  11. #12566

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Looks and acts the same. Had a medical issue with her lung I believe that she's recovering from. But BBJ still top notch. And she's still her bubbly self.
    Is this her? Old ad that I think is Hope.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...y/556386773415

  12. #12565

  13. #12564

    Harpers info

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Send her a request at 727-308-8XXX.
    Send me a request. I will pass it on. Saw her yesterday at publix. She took a fall and messed up her knees.

  14. #12563

    Laylah info?

    Hey. I'm going to be in Clearwater for one night. Any suggestions for a spinner type? I'm looking at Laylah. Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...l/514634606910

    Thanks.

    MJ.

  15. #12562

    Pic of Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    If that's a bad pic I'd love to see the good ones. How does one get her number?
    Send her a request at 727-308-8XXX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape