Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 26667
-
03-19-25 08:55 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 170Referencing self-review in ads
"I read that. Okay, I made it up. No, I read it. I wrote it down, and then I read it. I believe everything I read. " -Bob Saget.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 08:46 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 218Questions on Jay
So GRDaddy is clearly Jay or a close friend.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
I do have a question about her. I do like the look of her chubby ass, but in one of the pictures it looks like she is missing a front tooth or is one a bit wonky? It's kind of a dark spot in one of the pictures I attached below, and I noticed that she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles. I actually like the look of her friend Mrs. kittiey a bit more. Has anyone real seen her?
Also, Jay is self glossing that she is highly reviewed on this site. Below is a clip from today's post.
"reviews and highly recommended on USAsexguide".
-
03-19-25 07:50 #23275Regular Member

Posts: 15AA Breezi
Anyone have her new digits?
-
03-19-25 07:15 #23274Banned Member

Posts: 216LOL. OMG. I love it.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 03:03 #23273Senior Member

Posts: 68So you are clearly Jay
You have two separate posts that sound like an ad and not a review, plus in both cases, you did not post a link with the ad, you posted the link to log into your account.
Originally Posted by GRDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 20:07 #23272Senior Member

Posts: 157Lauren
Hello, My name is JJ and I'm an addict. Lauren is my drug of choice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/850055676039
Dreamed of her yesterday, and the service is still A+. So so good. Like 1st day of spring good. Last day of school good. Pay Day Good. 3 day weekend good. New car smell good. Eating your favorite food good. Laughing with friends good. Healthy family good. Things working out better than you imagined good. Helping someone in need good. Waves at the beach good.
Just feels good to be around her, I will repeat.
-
03-18-25 19:19 #23271Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks
My bad, definitely will use search engine more. Thanks for the reply, stay safe.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 18:58 #23270Senior Member

Posts: 36Man, I think I'm either having ZERO luck or I'm only finding scammers. At least I haven't lost any money. Hope you all are doing better than I am!
-
03-18-25 14:29 #23269Shill for some chick named Jay

Posts: 6For real!
I just saw her too for the first time and was blown away.
-
03-18-25 14:14 #23268Senior Member

Posts: 144Jay
Saw that one of my favorites was in town so reached out to Jay. Set up was easy and was soon on my way to her spot. Got there and away we went. She greeted me in some sexy outfit which I was just in awe in how she looked and took my time getting my self up and ready just enjoying the view of her. As usual everything is covered and safe with her, we started with a BJ which was as amazing as always then moved to several positions, Mish, cowgirl, and finished in doggy. Overall always a good time and will repeat when she visits. YMMV treat her good guys and she will be an amazing time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/throat-goat-jay-is-back-update/838385551993Last edited by StudMan90; 03-18-25 at 14:15. Reason: Added link
-
03-18-25 14:06 #23267Shill for some chick named Jay

Posts: 6It was my first time with this thick little beauty and boyyy was worth it! Wasn't kidding when she says throat goat. She is even prettier in person, Short and curvy in all the right places, TIGHT. She is so sweet and attentive. Nothing like these other sloppy girls who have dirty messy rooms and drug problems. Very clean and easy to get along with. Great personally, I would come back just to chat her up! I was a little hesitant about her price rates at first but it was worth every minute (even though I barley lasted 5 minutes) LOL. If your thinking about linking up with her, I wouldn't think twice, to bad she's only in GR a couple days a week, but she did mention she also hosts in Lansing.
Check this A++ Pussy Out.
https://skipthegames.com/account/cre...e_id=138007533
-
03-18-25 14:00 #23266Shill for some chick named Jay

Posts: 6MILF Manor. Jay
It was my first time with this thick beauty and boyyy was worth it! She is even prettier in person, she is so sweet and attentive. Nothing like these other sloppy girls who have dirty messy rooms and drug problems. Very clean and easy to get along with. Great personally, I would come back just to chat her up! I was a little hesitant about her price rates at first but it was worth every minute (even though I barley lasted 5 minutes) LOL. If your thinking about linking up with her, I wouldn't think twice, to bad she's only in GR a couple days a week, but she did mention she also hosts in Lansing.
Check her out - https://skipthegames.com/account/cre...e_id=138007533.
-
03-18-25 12:40 #23265Senior Member

Posts: 65Moved from Kalamazoo Area
So, I moved from Kzoo / BC and was excited about my new playground. Is there a lot more variety? Yes! More responses? Yes!
Super disappointing though. At least so far. Just saw the one advertising on STG as "Ready Now" downtown. Terrible. Needles everywhere. I just left.
Sammi was OK, but not healthy either.
Kitty, had the best tits in GR, but won't let you touch them and rushes. Very unlikeable.
Same with her friend Stormy. Petite and sexy, but unlikeable (rushes).
Southern Belle is just a nasty old lady who is in a hurry and doesn't want to do anything (lazy).
Snow is OK. Best BJ so far. Might repeat, but her face looks old.
"Erin Elise" was super nice and hot with nice fake boobs, but again, in a super hurry.
Mandy is likely my fave. Super tall, but huge tits. Only con is she only operates during the day on weekdays.
Same with Chrissy who operates north of GR. Fun, but limited hours.
And don’t forget the “Challenge.” Used to see her in BC, but lost a lot of skill and motivation.
So I find myself back in Portage a lot. Less to choose from, but at least you feel like you got your money's worth. Am I looking in the wrong places? Recommendations?
-
03-18-25 12:29 #23264Senior Member

Posts: 125Erin Elise
I had a couple dreams about Erin in the past couple weeks. Both went extremely well. Good comms, fair price for service offered.
Both dreams were at a local hotel. We met at the agreed time and the passionate kissing and touching began immediately. She was very into everything, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc. She finished herself in each dream (I'm sure she was pretending but she was VERY convincing). I had HH dreams both times and both dreams ran long, I even showered with her briefly after the main event in the second dream.
Her body is great for her age (47, though her ad said 42). Enhanced melons, pretty face, spinner body, a bit of baby damage but overall pretty fit.
Obviously YMMV, she even admitted to me she doesn't go all out for everyone, as Alex's bad experience a few posts below can attest to.
No link available as she has taken down her ads on STG.
-
03-18-25 11:09 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 515Lesson learned
We have all made similar mistakes at some point, as I rule of thumb advance payment is never an option.
Originally Posted by Praj4
[View Original Post]
If by chance you build a business relationship with someone you are seeing regularly I'm sure that can change but I would recommend to never ever advance anything you can't afford to lose and stand firm on that, the worst thing would be you find someone else. Stay safe. JK.









Reply With Quote






