Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16059

    I've been texting with her but she isn't very responsive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-25ccbe02d467

    Been talking to this one. Says she is on spring break and wants to meet. Anyone have any experience with her?
    She doesn't disclose very much and doesn't respond.

  2. #16058

    Paige

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-25ccbe02d467

    Been talking to this one. Says she is on spring break and wants to meet. Anyone have any experience with her?

  3. #16057

  4. #16056

    Kayls scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-b2f5227fe4df

    Seeking sucks. LOL She will have a good conversation with you. The moment you start vibining and setup a meetup she hits you with the can I ask a favor. LOL. You know where's that headed. Her sob story was down on her luck and behind on her car payment which is $410 dollars. Sends her cashapp and does that bull shit " I understand if you don't want to do it. Instant block. She had no verification tags. I'm new to seeking so I'm learning. An old account with no type of verification is a no go for me. SA is about to be a no go regardless.

  5. #16055

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-ef8f7e22a07c

    I played the game to fuck with her and even said I send a gift card which of course she jumped at it. Blocked her.

  6. #16054

    Is that for a year?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, below average chunky girl.

  7. #16053

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently talking to her now. Haven't discussed money. Thanks for the heads up. Geez WTF.

  8. #16052
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Did she already have a room? Or did you need to book the room?
    I booked the room beforehand. We were on the same page that as long as the meet for drinks went well that fun would be had afterwards.

  9. #16051

    Wants 800 to 1,200 PPM-


  10. #16050
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMonkey98  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's pretty cool. Very chatty. She's tall and on the bigger side but nice tits and she's DTF. Went from drinks at the bar to the hotel room in less than an hr. She enjoys giving oral. Was asking for 400.
    Did she already have a room? Or did you need to book the room?

  11. #16049
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-33d30da2726f

    This one wanted 1000 ppm. Needless to say the conversation discontinued there. LOL.
    Seriously? I don't think she's going to be meeting too many guys asking that kind of money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  12. #16048
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl? She looks too good to be true. No verified profile. Asking for money upfront which I never do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Never do cash upfront, those pics have been around seeking for a while now.
    Yes, this is pretty much the number one rule for all these sugar sites. If a girl says she needs money for gas, offer to get her an Uber.

  13. #16047

    Is sugarbook reliable?

    Anyone tried sugarbook? Seems like real girls on there. But testing the waters now.

  14. #16046

    Isabella

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-33d30da2726f

    This one wanted 1000 ppm. Needless to say the conversation discontinued there. LOL.

  15. #16045

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Osyus  [View Original Post]
    I met her off secretbenefits, she's real and all around a pretty cool girl just not enough to repeat for myself.
    How much donation did she want?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape