Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 3848
-
04-01-25 16:09 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 58Tried this location. Its closed. Sign was off, and there was an orange paper taped to the door from the city. Looks like a raid or shutdown by code enforcement.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
Also the recent reports on bamboo are true. Older ladies who won't shed clothing or allow touching.
-
03-28-25 20:35 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 80Same
Similar experience at Bamboo except the last girl I saw (don't remember name) complained when I gave her 40 and wanted 60. I stood firm LOL.
Originally Posted by Ta1668
[View Original Post]
There were a couple younger ladies a while back but last two times I was there, no luck.
-
03-25-25 16:34 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 347The link was posted the same day as the OP wrote the review. Just a few up.
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 12:59 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 109Rtff:
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...e/820465861003
-
03-25-25 10:22 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 148Where is this located? I can't find a Jamie Spa in Ypsi? Thanks.
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 10:41 #3273Regular Member

Posts: 6Bamboo
Stopped by Bamboo a couple of weeks back, called ahead and said I will have an appointment with Nancy, she was definitely older perhaps in her 50's. Got a great massage. On the flip lot of teasing and a handshake, no OTC allowed. No negotiations, finished with head massage. She did not even ask for a tip, I gave her 40. It was a great massage. Will repeat.
-
03-21-25 10:24 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 187I was $120 all in. 60 min massage and handshake. Best value around.
Originally Posted by AvBrent
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 13:33 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 109Cost?
What was the cost? Up front and tip?
Looks promising but I hate that you have to park with your car in clear view of Michigan Ave, everyone knows you're going in the massage parlor LOL.
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 12:39 #3270Regular Member

Posts: 8Best place
What options are best for providers in the 20/30's range?
-
03-17-25 18:52 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 187https://tryst.link/massage/denisebath
Originally Posted by LetsGetStarted
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 17:40 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 211Denise
Does Denise have a ad on skip the games or somewhere for us people that don't know who you're talking about thank you.
-
03-16-25 09:26 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 41Look & body
Curious, does she look like her pics. Face & body? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Gyxser70
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 02:27 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 196Yes, it's a body tease / rub that ultimately leads to a hand release. In the event when she tries to massage parts of your body other than your member or chute, she should just leave that to the professionals LOL.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 02:21 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 196Correct. I have no issues with dogs, her dog, etc. But letting others know who read this board and were possibly deciding if they wanted to see her.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 22:05 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 977No need to be concerned about the dog unless you are allergic. He's a big baby.
Originally Posted by Gyxser70
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





