Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 13392
-
03-28-25 12:24 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 1069Rich hgwy Friday 11 am
The gobblers were out and about getting some good sunshine in. I bumped into Sam, skinny WSW brunette. Got some good backseat action in with her to kick off the weekend. With the temps jumping to the 80's this weekend, you know they going to be out and about. Booty shorts, wife beaters with no bra on. That first real warm weekend brings out all the skimpy outfits. Have fun fellas.
And the usual, no digits for Sam.
-
03-27-25 23:22 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 427Britt aka Haley
She says she is out of the business. I offered well over normal amount as well and she declined. I saw L walking the strip today and she was thicker than I thought she would be by now but didn't stop.
-
03-26-25 06:17 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 449Good luck
Never seen her out on the street the past 6 months when she was free before going away. That BF had her on lock. Plus we all know she likes to play that no show waste time BS. But when she showed up and was showered it was a good time.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 15:57 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 486Little Britt
Just got a vine notification that she was released today due to time served. Keep your eyes peeled hope she is out around chanberlayne soon.
-
03-23-25 18:57 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 316Sunday afternoon chamb
I took a cruise today I saw a lot of BSW out. Drove by Enys, I saw an old street worn WSW jump out into traffic to punch a car window. I won't say what kind of car, could have been one of my fellow mongers LOL. Crazy candy fiend could have caused an accident or gotten herself run over. You never know what's going to happen in that place. I drove to the marathon to turn around. At marathon I saw a chick, I thought she might look good so I stopped to look. But she didn't look good enough not worth it to me. Muffin top with a flat ass. Looked better at 35 mph like my fellow monger said. I don't know if she was in the business but she was hanging around that place and hanging around candy dealers. Pic attached.
-
03-21-25 17:59 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 327Spotted
Think I saw her late last night. Square or horn rim red glasses. Face seemed cute at 35 mph. Only remember the glasses because she waved but I was the only vehicle on the street at that moment. Did not circle back.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 00:34 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 486Jd lightskin SW scammer
Light skin skinny girl cute face wears glasses will hop in your car and insist she needs to smoke before hand. Says she has a room at the sunrise. Will cash and dash. Room 30 at the sunrise avoid
-
03-19-25 12:55 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 316Nice pics let's keep the trend going LOL.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 11:46 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 784Hailey. Midlo Blonde
Luck of the Irish today. Saw 28 yo WSW with long blonde hair and took while to get her attention. Finally made eye contact and she hopped it. Not from here been around about a month. Phone just got stolen of course. She has baby damage soft tummy. Very attractive except for the face picking and track marks LOL.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 12:08 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 1774Midlo blonde?
Does anyone know the slim youngish blonde on Midlo I've sent walking from Midlothian Inn to the bus stop across from the Richmond? She's usually in a hoodie, always with her hair in 2 braids. Seems to be watching traffic on her walk but gets to the bus stop and stays put. Anyone know her?
-
03-18-25 07:06 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 449Numbers
Man we all looking for them winning lotto numbers let us know if you get them.
Originally Posted by GoldenBull2
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 19:36 #12481Regular Member

Posts: 4I need numbers
If you have any numbers your willing to share message me.
-
03-17-25 15:35 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 484Great idea since none of them can keep a phone working.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 14:41 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 371Maybe make an app to follow the migration pattern of the white powder-nosed throat garglers.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 14:37 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 97They go wherever the candy is
The wh*res get a text when their guy is setting up shop, usually at any of the 3 dope motel locations around RVA, then they all slowly make their way there, picking up cash along the way. If we attached trackers to their necks we would see beautiful migration patterns LOL.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





