Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 893 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 13392
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12477
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    8:30 am in the light rain this morning the few blocks between the Hardee's and the pawn shop at Bells was absolutely overrun with entrepreneurial pussy vendors. Unfortunately, I was not by myself but there were so many and they were so brazen that my completely straight-laced 100% not involved in the hobby (plot twist coming) passenger remarked "one good thing about Trump he's got these white girls out here on this stroll. I think I know what I'm doing for lunch today! You'll be happy to note I didn't crash the car. Get out there, get them.
    I think they all migrated there from Chambo.

  2. #12476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Snowbunny Festival on JD

    8:30 am in the light rain this morning the few blocks between the Hardee's and the pawn shop at Bells was absolutely overrun with entrepreneurial pussy vendors. Unfortunately, I was not by myself but there were so many and they were so brazen that my completely straight-laced 100% not involved in the hobby (plot twist coming) passenger remarked "one good thing about Trump he's got these white girls out here on this stroll. I think I know what I'm doing for lunch today! You'll be happy to note I didn't crash the car. Get out there, get them.

  3. #12475
    Any way you can send me Jenn and Steph's digits. Tried to private message you but it's not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Went for a late morning / early noon stroll and the ave is dry as hell. Steph wasnt answering my text and I was almost ready to pack it up.

    Luckily I ran into Jenn by westwood. She looked great and smelled nice. Easy pick up and she slurped me up real good. Have her current number to pass out.
    .

  4. #12474

    C ave

    Went for a late morning / early noon stroll and the ave is dry as hell. Steph wasnt answering my text and I was almost ready to pack it up.

    Luckily I ran into Jenn by westwood. She looked great and smelled nice. Easy pick up and she slurped me up real good. Have her current number to pass out.

  5. #12473

    Tiana on Mildo

    Picked up a light skinned SW tonight by Happy Family named Tiana. I thought she was hispanic at first but just light skinned with hair in a bun medium build with tats on her chest and with a nice gyatt on her. She was talking to a dude at first so I waited till he was gone and she looked over and got in. She looked and smelled cleaned so parked and got some top and bent her over for some bottom. I got digits but phone is off. Hoping to scoop again.

  6. #12472

    Samantha

    That meth mouth Sam is back on Midlothian. She gained weight and belly is big. She lost the front teeth which is better than what was there LOL. I would still avoid but seems like a rotation is happening out of jail.

    Careful on Chamb. Saw two young hot girls by Richmond. Too good to be real and assuming sting tonight. If they are real, someone please share digits.

  7. #12471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Heather is her name and I 2nd that

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Scam artist. Doesn't like giving head will suck for 5 minutes and rush you. She is on chamberlayne between Enys and the Richmond. Has a blonde highlight in her hair.
    I completely forgot about this post when I saw her phat ass come walking my way. Going to try upload pic for reference. Yeah she got me after a few min of head. Started spitting all type of bull shit. I saw her hanging around Exxon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250312_091537.jpg‎  

  8. #12470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Carly on Midlo

    Blonde med build in brightly colored tights, middle 20's from Madison; very clean, very country, solid head skills. She's staying at the Richmond Inn and hovers between McDs and the Carriage House early EARLY on the am. I met her around 5 am. Of course no phone but says she's working on it.

  9. #12469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Russian Dream Girl sighting

    I saw Vera 8:40 am walking past the animal shelter on Chamberlayne but eyeballing traffic with a hopeful look; surprisingly today she is looking better than the last few times I've spotted her out. I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked doughy-bloated and all around unhealthy but she looks very different today. Hair dyed auburn and up in a messy bun, loose blue jeans and a pink sweatsuit jacket with small black leather (looking) backpack. If I didn't know otherwise, she could have been a civilian out for a walk. Somebody really should get her off the street and into an apartment, she would make a great mistress.

  10. #12468

    New Spanish ny SW

    Scam artist. Doesn't like giving head will suck for 5 minutes and rush you. She is on chamberlayne between enys and the Richmond. Has a blonde highlight in her hair.

  11. #12467

    C ave

    Happened to pass through last night the streets were completely dead. There were several uncles couple undercovers driving out and about. 4 or 5 were posted up next to the en ys lit up, with the uncs walking around.

  12. #12466

    The Case for Quality

    Gentlemen,

    Long time listener, first time caller. I met with Angie this week. Her body was phenomenal and she had that nice long horse hair down to her ass, of which I am a big fan. While her looks and body were great, she was extremely tired and uninterested from the get go. She was just clearly overworked by the time our paths had crossed. That said, she went through the motions the best she could. Going deep a few times on a CBJ and doing a pretty good cowgirl. But it still kinda ruined it for me as this stuff is highly mental for me at my age.

    I think I'm going to range up from the $- range towards something higher in the hopes of finding someone that will at least feign interest. Like anything, you get what you pay for and these cheaper options just seem to be overtaxed. In this spirit, the below caught my eye. Anyone have positive or negative experiences?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rvalilly

  13. #12465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Jean jacket / skirt outfit

    Anybody scoop her up. Jean outfit was walking a puppy headed to enys. She definitely gave me a long stare. I don't work well with animals and she was looking rough in the face. Body looked OK from my view. This was around 11:30 am WSW.

  14. #12464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    You gone eat yo cornbread

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    We should call her the cornbread pawg.

    Can you imagine what that ass will be like after this vacation? Maybe BigCuz will join me in distributing cornbread to the others at BP.
    Lmao. Too funny. You just know little brit, little bit, Jessica and Jessica and Jessica, Whitney, Amanda getting nice and plumped for us. I'm ready to bounce my meat on a few of them like a trampoline.

  15. #12463

    Cornbread PAWG

    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoTool  [View Original Post]
    There is no projected release date on the inmate look up for the original Henrico Spinner. Since she's not a spinner any more maybe she should change her name to the Henrico Sinner LMAO.
    We should call her the cornbread pawg.

    Can you imagine what that ass will be like after this vacation? Maybe BigCuz will join me in distributing cornbread to the others at BP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape