Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23255

    Anyone Know This Gal?

    She seems very eager to meet and is acting a little to perfect via text. Pics seem legit.

    # 517-258-5487.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...r/191915576192

  2. #23254

    Caley

    Quote Originally Posted by DMane72  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this one? Hoping it's real and what she actually looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/066178494625
    Use the search mechanism. There are reviews, including one from me. Pics in this post are overly flattering. When I saw her FS was in a room with a bright ceiling light that killed any mood.

  3. #23253

    Information

    Anyone had any experience with this girl seems TGTBT. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/738037602638

  4. #23252

    Darling Dakota

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/672643245713

    Has anyone been able to contact or see this girl. I've sent her a few text and haven't gotten any sort of a response. One of my text asked her if I had seen her before under the name Tori and got nothing. I don't think I did or said anything to piss her off so she remains a mystery to me. Hoping that one of you has seen her or at least made contact and can report that she is the girl in the ad.

    PM me if necessary, Stroker417.

  5. #23251

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by KiteRose93  [View Original Post]
    Look up sweet southern bell in the search or just check my profile for post on her.

    I had about 2 visits with her in past and they all were really rush. She is just trying to get you in and out asap. Pictures are dated but close to what you would see in person, stay in a motel, smokes too. Not worth it in my opinion, better off finding someone else who better than her.
    Thanks for taking the time to post. Appreciated!

  6. #23250

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverTwist501  [View Original Post]
    There are a ton of reviews using search term "southern belle" or "need a massage".
    Yes, thanks. When someone mentioned a few posts back that was the name she went by, I did a search and found the reviews.

  7. #23249

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She advertises a massage but posts under escort section. I've searched but can't find any reviews. She doesn't give a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/712074815137
    There are a ton of reviews using search term "southern belle" or "need a massage".

  8. #23248

    Sweet southern bell

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She advertises a massage but posts under escort section. I've searched but can't find any reviews. She doesn't give a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/712074815137
    Look up sweet southern bell in the search or just check my profile for post on her.

    I had about 2 visits with her in past and they all were really rush. She is just trying to get you in and out asap. Pictures are dated but close to what you would see in person, stay in a motel, smokes too. Not worth it in my opinion, better off finding someone else who better than her.

  9. #23247
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    She robbed me too a few years ago. Used to go by Unique Starr, goes by Monica now.
    Yes, completely avoid she is crazy.

  10. #23246

    Caley

    Anybody got info on this one? Hoping it's real and what she actually looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/066178494625

  11. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Went by something like that. Pictures are so old that I'm surprised they are in color! Service is / was lackluster and hurried. Run!
    Thanks! Much appreciated!

  12. #23244
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    She has been on the Chicago scene for a long long time. I've never visited her due to the poor reviews. I have been tempted because she usually posts when others don't. She may have been good at one time but from what I've read she's really jaded, over priced and really acts like she doesn't want to be there. It doesn't surprise me that she is now traveling because that is usually what happens to these ladies when they burn bridges on their local scene. Who knows maybe she has turned over a new leaf but I'll let someone else find out.
    I'll be 100 percent honest. I have seen her in person and I thought she was repulsive. In my opinion she is grossly unattractive. She doesn't look like her pics at all. If those were her. They were from 10 years ago. She doesn't have the figure. Face is lacking. Her body is 🤢. I wouldn't waste your time.

  13. #23243
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/419898734732

    I haven't been active in a long awhile and have recently started looking again. She this one posting with a new name is have a rip off report where I was robbed at her apartment under the name star I want to say at the time. Avoid and keep safe.
    She robbed me too a few years ago. Used to go by Unique Starr, goes by Monica now.

  14. #23242

    Gwen

    Texted and called. Ad seems to be a 'robo' in that it was posting 'on the hour, every hour' last weekend.
    Pics show up previously out west as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Pics look good, but as we all know that can be pretty deceptive. Ad says she's 43 and I like a more mature lady personally.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/443442534023

  15. #23241

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She advertises a massage but posts under escort section. I've searched but can't find any reviews. She doesn't give a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/712074815137
    Went by something like that. Pictures are so old that I'm surprised they are in color! Service is / was lackluster and hurried. Run!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape