Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 29310
-
03-17-25 22:30 #25365Senior Member

Posts: 50Thank you depending on work schedule I will look into the above mentioned spotsand report back.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
TY.
Cmd.
-
03-17-25 15:10 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 886Kinky AMP play on BD (correction)
Should be "I've received some very kinky service at AMPs."
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 14:38 #25363Regular Member

Posts: 3Where is Phoenix?
I've heard so much about Phoenix but can't find anything about it online. Can anyone share with me the address and the going rate for L1 and FS. Is Sophia the one to ask for?
-
03-16-25 21:50 #25362Senior Member

Posts: 37Rove Foot Spa
I was going to visit VAP Foot Spa, but they wanted an hour wait.
I drove over to Rove Foot Spa down the street planning on getting a foot massage, but the woman there was attractive so I decided to just get a regular massage. It was passible. She started by covering the back side of my body and hair with towels, and massaged my body really hard with her elbows. She slowly uncovered my body bit by bit, which was sexy to me. Then she started rubbing me with butter, which I saw on the table afterward, and rubbed me with hot stones.
She turned me around, rubbed me a little bit, then started uncovering my leg and penis, asking me if I wanted jerked off. I agreed. She acted enthusiastic the entire time until now. When she was jerking me off, she looked upset. I enjoyed the jerk off, feeling her ass, back, and breasts. I imagined her topless, but didn't bring enough for sex.
The whole thing was $100. $50 for massage and $50 for tip. Next time I will try VAP again because they were enthusiastic in the past.
-
03-16-25 17:44 #25361Senior Member

Posts: 494I don't think you're wrong at all. Although on the south side of 96th is Still Waters. I've only heard and experienced HE here. Several spots on the north side of Indy that aren't far from Carmel for FS. Firehouse, Coral Spa, & Lesley's, just to name a few.
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 16:38 #25360Regular Member

Posts: 12Carmel
Yeah Carmel had a crackdown last year so no idea if anyone is up there as I stay away. There are lots of good spots just south of Carmel on 86th streeth though.
Originally Posted by ZandCandMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 16:14 #25359Senior Member

Posts: 74Curious.
Curious as well, my take is Carmel is not the sort of town that would tolerate this type of activity, but I hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 15:35 #25358Senior Member

Posts: 149This place has ruined me
Driving around the south side and passed a place called "Holcim".
And immediately thought "head on lap.".
-
03-16-25 13:54 #25357Senior Member

Posts: 886Birthday Spanking?
Go to an AMP and find a masseuse you're comfortable with. Ask her to service your wishes on your BD for a $$$ tip.
Originally Posted by NomadicLove
[View Original Post]
Be generous enough so she'd be stupid to say no. Bring agreed upon cash, pay tip in advance when you're in the room.
I've received some very service at AMPs. They've never said no.
-
03-16-25 12:44 #25356Senior Member

Posts: 50Carmel
In town for work for a few days up in Camel and was wondering if any.
One can suggest a good spot in this area. FS not a must but would like the option.
Thanks in advance.
Cmd.
-
03-16-25 10:48 #25355Regular Member

Posts: 3Where is Phoenix?
Can anyone tell me the address and what to expect as far as payment? The more info the better.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 23:16 #25354Senior Member

Posts: 26Asian birthday spanking
Anyone know of any of the Asian massage places where the ladies might like to give a guy a birthday spanking or even a bit more serious version? Got one coming up and looking to spice it up a bit.
Pm's ok. Thanks.
-
03-15-25 22:12 #25353Senior Member

Posts: 75Meh
The wife and I did about a year ago. The massage itself was nice but ate up a fair amount of our afternoon visit by the time they got setup, we did the hour massage, and then they broke things down again. Completely legit, too. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 14:50 #25352Senior Member

Posts: 145Sybaris
Has anyone booked the massage feature at Sybaris? I am curious as to the quality and options presented.
-
03-15-25 14:31 #25351Senior Member

Posts: 136New 317 addition Denise
Interesting addition, I recognize her from FetLife. She's active in the BDSM community. She's married and a swinger so it plays into the narrative that Brandy and her husband are as well.









Reply With Quote




