Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 18205
-
03-17-25 10:44 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 70Let it go
Exactly. But it sounds like he won't. The fact that he said I don't want to mention her name but gives us all the information to to figure out who the UTR is 😂.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
Too many fish in the pond to worry about one.
-
03-16-25 11:40 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 300PrincessGirl
Thanks to Vipermav for contact. Had fun recent visit. Good coms and she definitely enjoys daty LOL.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 11:37 #15503Senior Member

Posts: 742So this happened to me as well but even in different ways over the years. What I mean is I had one who never spoke to me again and ghosted me after first visit we even followed up texting after first meeting when I tried to see her for a second time never gave a reason but I think it may have had to do with management as well. The girl I met was really into me even texted me a few times after we met about meeting again about two weeks later I reached out again and she never responded. I even checked the number with another member on these boards to make sure she didn't change and he reached out to her and she responded. I am thinking her manager who we were unaware of found out she took little too much of a liking to me and he told her she wasn't allowed to see me anymore. Another was a lady who was well reviewed here but when I went to see her we just didn't click it was awkward the entire time and she was not into it in the slightest but she was very nice and accommodating. I wrote a review giving her good praises on keeping in touch keeping the time we decided on and that she was very accommodating to everything I asked for but we just didn't seem to click. She took that horribly and attacked me on these forums as well as on my burner phone. I think she even got banned from the forums. A third was with a lady who used to come in town and lived in Flagler county we didn't click when I first met her but she was so cute she texted me saying please give me a second try come to my place and we can have lunch. Explaining she is always really really nervous on the first meeting. Very understandable! I drove to her place we had lunch and she was like an old friend with benefits I still miss her and hope she is doing well. I bet I seen her close to 100 times before she retired she was a weekly drive for me for a while. I even cooked for her and she cooked for me a few times in her apartment. So sometimes things don't work out sometimes they do just move on and keep looking.
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 23:08 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 53Lexi UTR
Does anybody here have Lexi's phone number. I had her old one but she changed so I can't message her.
-
03-15-25 22:44 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 742Ginger
I had another wonderful visit with Ginger again and wanted to let everyone know that she is very nice cute and petite. Once she gets to know you better it is like meeting a friend spending time with her. I won't get I to details on the date but I had a wonderful time communication was great only had one time push back but only 30 min and she told me way ahead of time like hours ahead of time and had a good reason for it. If your in her area give her a shout you won't regret this petite little redhead!
-
03-15-25 19:27 #15500Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
Always so nice hanging out with you sweetie.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
03-15-25 12:36 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 575JerseyG WOW!
Like said before, nothing better than the originals. Last experience it did go way above and beyond. Luv you JG.
-
03-15-25 11:58 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 88Ginger
Got a chance to meet Ginger last night. Great head game. Very nice and accommodating. Texted few times throughout the day to confirm. She offered 2 pops in the hour. Thanks Willie for the connection.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 11:20 #15497Senior Member

Posts: 203Move on
You can fix this by moving on. Its pretty clear at this point she doesn't want to see you and the reason doesn't really matter.
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 18:54 #15496Senior Member

Posts: 204Lexi
You might want to anonymize your pics man. Rachel and Lawrence's names are on full display.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:30 #15495Senior Member

Posts: 144I have had it as well when a provider stops talking to me and for the life of me I can't figure it out. Then it hits me. I went too long. But, if I go too long I always tip heavy because I know I made them sore and I took time away from them. Plus I just see it as a gentlemanly thing to do. Not to say you weren't a gentleman. Just something I do to say thank you and I'm sorry. Stress can do very funny things to JR. That's my two cents.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
03-14-25 13:18 #15494Banned Member

Posts: 857
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
Can we all agree this whole time limit thing sucks? Its okay for me to sit in my car for 20 minutes but one of goes over 15 minutes and you are on the poop list. If we all bang together, we can change this and put the power back to the us.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 12:35 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 2059This happened to me once.
I saw the infamous Izzy. I tried booking again and she said that she didn't want to see me. The reason was that I too, had booked an hour and gone over by 15 minutes. I told her that I was sorry and that Mr. Happy is not going by the clock. She said she understood and that I was good for another visit. That second dream never happened, sadly. I did appreciate her honesty with me, though.
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 12:31 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 179Urgent Message
Hello Team,
I hope you're all doing well. Lexi is in an urgent situation and desperately needs help. Under normal circumstances, when she is under stress, her rates tend to drop significantly. This could be an opportunity to receive good service for a minimal donation. I have previously reviewed Lexi on this forum—feel free to look it up. While her service may not be the absolute best, I would say it is acceptable, and she will meet your needs. She is a clean and pleasant person with great customer service and a spotless home. She also has a couple of roommates, but their presence is hardly noticeable. Give her a chance—you won't regret it. If anyone needs her contact information, please let me know.
-
03-14-25 09:13 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not everyone you see will click with you for different reasons, it could of been a number of things. I would not worry about it or lose any sleep over it. There are plenty of providers out there. Just move on get the next one.
Originally Posted by MisterSmart
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.











Reply With Quote





