Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 6970
-
03-16-25 16:06 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 480Haha! She said the same thing in her txt message what she says on her profile,"I don't like my time being wasted. ".
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 15:46 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 2109Viola
Not surprising. Arabs are a rare exotica.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 15:42 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 480Wants 2 k upfront, what's wrong with these women!
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-2df6e23ee889
-
03-16-25 15:41 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 480Actually I blocked her already and still have her phone number, probably she thought she was on eharmoney haha!
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:51 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 483Send her this
If you get blocked, I'd bet she's fake.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 12:56 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 50https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed692d7571da
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
And no need to be insulting. I'm not bragging about any of these girls. They are here for our money and they are here for our entertainment. Any of us thinking we are somehow special because we got to hook up with one of them is just delusional.
My original point is still valid, you can't discount someone just because you can find their photo somewhere else. Plenty of fakes and nearly all of them are easy to spot within a few messages but do your due diligence before making a decision. It takes almost zero effort and the times where they turn out to be real are definitely worth it.
-
03-16-25 11:54 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 480Have been texting with her since Monday, she said she is only free on Sundays, my spidey sense is saying something is not right with her. Anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-50779e11cd0f
-
03-15-25 18:31 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 233Just a hunch, if you agreed to a No Sex meet up for $400 my guess is she would ask for a deposit. If you have no intentions of meeting her you could always ask why she is using these photos which you don't think is her. Worst case she blocks you which won't matter anyway because you are not paying her $400 just to have a few drinks.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
I am pretty good at sniffing out fakes, however I have messed up a couple of times and yes there are some social media types that are here. However a lot of them are just here with no intention to meet anyone they will do just about anything to get guys to subscribe to their only fans page.
-
03-15-25 17:00 #6182Regular Member

Posts: 19Natalie
Just curious, has anyone seen this one? Trying to set something up with her.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-f6e98d1721a4
-
03-15-25 16:06 #6181Banned Member

Posts: 495Sure
Ok Casanova.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
Show me the profile of the "TMZ" bird that used to date Jason (no idea who Jason Derulo is either).
-
03-15-25 12:23 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 50Who said I fell for a fake? I just said that just because they have a photo from a clothing site doesn't mean they are automatically fake. I also said I would ask for more photos right away to verify. Plenty of girls on here are models. There is one who I see regularly and is active on the site that was on TMZ when she was dating Jason Derulo and definitely a few that have huge social media followings but are confirmed to be real. One photo from shein doesn't automatically mean anything was my point.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:39 #6179Banned Member

Posts: 495Rookie Mistake
Don't be a piker and fall for fakes.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 12:09 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 233I just found this picture on a Russian Web site.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
https://iris-muse.livejournal.com/8461.html
And this one on Pintrest:
https://www.pinterest.com/baddydaddyb/
These were found using Yandex.
So something is very very very fishy here.
-
03-14-25 11:10 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 50Maybe not but also maybe. The other photos are definitely not from shein and she is clearly being a bit discreet in them. Somebody had to model those photos and there are definitely models on the site, especially ones that would do think like shein photo shoots and arent making a fortune. Obviously one of the first things I would be doing is asking for more photos once we started talking.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
I would be skeptical for sure but I wouldn't immediately write it off. As for the whole three date rule thing there have been plenty of times I've heard that and ended up getting sucked off in the restaurant parking lot after the first dinner. You never know and if you don't have anything else going on one night why not LOL.
-
03-14-25 09:46 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 233I doubt the picture I found when I googled her profile pictures are her.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



