The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39874

    Dr Body

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Very expensive but good massage. All legit from my experience.
    Thanks Must be for tourists. I can get a really good legit massage for $70 at a few places. Plus and occasional offer I can't refuse.

  2. #39873

    Russian or nuru with younger cute provider?

    Aloha, will be in the area and hoping to find a Russian finish or nuru provider who is younger and attractive (subjective I know). Prefer parlor setting and no verification. Would love it if y'all can help me out. PMs welcome! Also pricing would be nice. Are folks really shelling out $300+ for level 1 in the area? Seems steep but I know markets vary.

  3. #39872
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Met a 24 yr old J therapist who said she is a MT at Dr. Body. Super good looking and petite. Anyone ever been to DR Body. ? I looked up their license and she is one of three principal owners. About 90% sure its legit. Then again I've been surprised before and would say pleasantly surprised.
    Very expensive but good massage. All legit from my experience.

  4. #39871

    $134 for 60 minute massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Met a 24 yr old J therapist who said she is a MT at Dr. Body. Super good looking and petite. Anyone ever been to DR Body. ? I looked up their license and she is one of three principal owners. About 90% sure its legit. Then again I've been surprised before and would say pleasantly surprised.
    Definitely a higher end massage. That's a crazy price for a 60 minute massage. I'd sample if they do have HE though.

  5. #39870

    Dr Body Waikiki

    Met a 24 yr old J therapist who said she is a MT at Dr. Body. Super good looking and petite. Anyone ever been to DR Body. ? I looked up their license and she is one of three principal owners. About 90% sure its legit. Then again I've been surprised before and would say pleasantly surprised.

  6. #39869

    Shirley Foot Massage and Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkThirteen  [View Original Post]
    I had a body massage here by a cute therapist ViVi (or WieWie?) that was very provocative, including casual brushing of the little guy, and a lot of mostly undraped massage where my whole butt and legs were exposed, and when face up, a full belly and thigh massage, with just the smallest flap of sheet covering my member. It felt like it was heading to happy ending territory, but it never materialized. Maybe I'm dumb for not initiating, but I can't remember the last time I was so obviously engorged on the flip and the therapist didn't point down there and make the hand gesture.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience here: if extras are available or if my therapist was just a big tease (she did get me to upgrade with add-ons a couple times).
    Just a thought. Should this be under the Foot Massage Parlor category? Anyhow, looking at images on Google, it's hard to tell. Is there a private room? And is there a shower?

  7. #39868

    Shirley Follow Up

    The one in the back looks fun.

    Damn I'm feeling those uniforms. Going to have to TOFTT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250308_095155_Brave.jpg‎  

  8. #39867
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. First time hearing about this place. Prices are high--Waikiki tax I guess--though it looks clean and I love their uniforms. Just curious, did they wear these uniforms when you were there? And is Vivi in this picture?
    With respect, most of the girls here look like guys.

  9. #39866

    A new place to check out

    Interesting. First time hearing about this place. Prices are high--Waikiki tax I guess--though it looks clean and I love their uniforms. Just curious, did they wear these uniforms when you were there? And is Vivi in this picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkThirteen  [View Original Post]
    I had a body massage here by a cute therapist ViVi (or WieWie?) that was very provocative, including casual brushing of the little guy, and a lot of mostly undraped massage where my whole butt and legs were exposed, and when face up, a full belly and thigh massage, with just the smallest flap of sheet covering my member. It felt like it was heading to happy ending territory, but it never materialized. Maybe I'm dumb for not initiating, but I can't remember the last time I was so obviously engorged on the flip and the therapist didn't point down there and make the hand gesture.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience here: if extras are available or if my therapist was just a big tease (she did get me to upgrade with add-ons a couple times).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250308_063913_Brave.jpg‎  

  10. #39865

    Intel on Shirley Foot and Body Massage?

    I had a body massage here by a cute therapist ViVi (or WieWie?) that was very provocative, including casual brushing of the little guy, and a lot of mostly undraped massage where my whole butt and legs were exposed, and when face up, a full belly and thigh massage, with just the smallest flap of sheet covering my member. It felt like it was heading to happy ending territory, but it never materialized. Maybe I'm dumb for not initiating, but I can't remember the last time I was so obviously engorged on the flip and the therapist didn't point down there and make the hand gesture.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience here: if extras are available or if my therapist was just a big tease (she did get me to upgrade with add-ons a couple times).

  11. #39864

    Mad

    Quote Originally Posted by Emepe  [View Original Post]
    Says needs a head start to get to location so need to schedule in advance. Asked if pics were her and get got mad, said to find someone else.
    She must've been super mad and took down her ad. LOL.

  12. #39863
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer808  [View Original Post]
    I never took the plunge yet either. Can anyone DM contact info?
    Check your DMs. Thanks!

  13. #39862

    Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaTrend  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her for the first time. Used to check out her ads back when she posted them but never made it over there. Now I'm sorry that I didn't take the plunge earlier. I had a great time with her. Didn't go the Greek route but was probably the best BBBJ I've ever had, followed by cfs. Easy parking and she validates as well. Total damage $2. 2. Would definitely repeat.
    I never took the plunge yet either. Can anyone DM contact info?

  14. #39861

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Emepe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this Mia? Located at 1287 king st. Advertisement on bed page, https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...23376402.html. Number listed as 8089999389. Says needs a head start to get to location so need to schedule in advance. Asked if pics were her and get got mad, said to find someone else.
    I haven't seen that Mia, but looks like she's renting a rom from Macy. Macy said that these girls typically live nearby and will come down when they have appointments, hence the lead time.

  15. #39860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Mia2 or Miaa2

    Anyone seen this Mia? Located at 1287 king st. Advertisement on bed page, https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...23376402.html. Number listed as 8089999389. Says needs a head start to get to location so need to schedule in advance. Asked if pics were her and get got mad, said to find someone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape