rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24154
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/563799311111

    She is doing doubles with Jewelz at a south side motel. I was hoping to enjoy same service as before. Nah. Rushed, covered and uninspiring. Plus higher donation. Not fun anymore.
    Anyone seen Jewelz recently?

  2. #24153

    Sammilove

    I have Sammilove in the past, and she is great. Wondering if she is still out providing services. I do see she posts on Erotic Monkey, but so does Rayna?

    Appreciate your feedback.

  3. #24152

    Talks too much

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/904321847508

    Bounces notels on South side. First time, it was fun, second time ok, third time was painful. Every time donation increased. She is a smoker.

  4. #24151

    She is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/563799311111

    She is doing doubles with Jewelz at a south side motel. I was hoping to enjoy same service as before. Nah. Rushed, covered and uninspiring. Plus higher donation. Not fun anymore.

  5. #24150

    New to Town

    A while back I ask for any information on her didn't receive any information. I did meet with her for 30 minutes everything covered but for more money Bb was offered. She is the lady in pics but filtered there's a reason why you don't see her teeth. Teeth are missing and really bad. Her body is nice and she is cute. Very ghetto and services felt rushed but she did get the job done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250315-164826_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #24149

    Thanks

    Appreciate the feedback from everyone. Been away a while so I haven't had much to offer but will be sure to post when I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I believe Jessie is also with Jayy and has an open menu (for extra). Incall is a private residence off Hope Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...3/412961571756

  7. #24148
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, high volume, user and will do more for more $.
    I believe Jessie is also with Jayy and has an open menu (for extra). Incall is a private residence off Hope Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...3/412961571756

  8. #24147

    Any Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one has to have been reviewed at some point but looked and can't find anything. Seems legit and responds just haven't connected at all convenient time yet and decided to ask you fine gentleman for some info before putting in any extra effort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944495647619
    She's legit, high volume, user and will do more for more $.

  9. #24146
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember her she posted on tryst today. Looks like she's back in the area. I remember seeing her multiple times in WA. She was a tatted ditzy blonde with the best set of man mades I've ever seen and had my way with. My fondest memory of her was going at in mish watching her push her breast together and encourage me to bust. It worked so well I came in the bag twice, I really pushed my luck that day but she made it hard for me to pull out. Of course she has aged like all of us. I'd like to visit again as she left the area just when we were getting very comfortable.
    Its this one: https://tryst.link/escort/katymay9779.

    $250 deposit, no rate listed meaning its going to fluctuate depending on what she needs at the moment. I'll pass.

  10. #24145

    Better Option

    Quote Originally Posted by Appleballs  [View Original Post]
    Any info about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/334146003088

    I don't see any discussion from before!
    If your looking for something similar but much better service, go with Bridgette Bailey on tryst. Firm, but not slim, with great service and will treat you like a king.

  11. #24144

    Katy May

    For those of you who remember her she posted on tryst today. Looks like she's back in the area. I remember seeing her multiple times in WA. She was a tatted ditzy blonde with the best set of man mades I've ever seen and had my way with. My fondest memory of her was going at in mish watching her push her breast together and encourage me to bust. It worked so well I came in the bag twice, I really pushed my luck that day but she made it hard for me to pull out. Of course she has aged like all of us. I'd like to visit again as she left the area just when we were getting very comfortable.

  12. #24143

    Nadia

    Has anyone seen Nadia?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0154.jpg‎  

  13. #24142
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one has to have been reviewed at some point but looked and can't find anything. Seems legit and responds just haven't connected at all convenient time yet and decided to ask you fine gentleman for some info before putting in any extra effort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944495647619
    Old pics, extreme habit.

  14. #24141

    Any info?

    I'm sure this one has to have been reviewed at some point but looked and can't find anything. Seems legit and responds just haven't connected at all convenient time yet and decided to ask you fine gentleman for some info before putting in any extra effort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944495647619
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0331.jpg‎  

  15. #24140
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She posted a face-pic today. Not too attractive but has a decent body for a 30 yr old.
    She's attractive, she was posting regularly up till a month ago, I've never seen her but she's always had nice unfiltered pics, this is the worst pic I've seen but she looks good, she used to be blonde, does have the puffy arm and red hand syndrome so she might be worse than the picture.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape